Forum › Posts by Mieru

Captura
joined Nov 3, 2018

Oh wow, Caligula Effect? Really did not expect that.

The gameplay gets dull after a couple hours and difficulty goes back and forth between brain dead easy and holy shit hard, but the soundtrack is full of bangers and the characters are pretty nice. Even the antagonists get a lot of fleshing out to explain why they do the things they do. Ayana is as far as I remember the only official lesbian romance option, her backstory is pretty messed up and it explains why she has a severe case of androphobia. Some other girls have some subtext, but a lot of it ends more with a best friends kinda relationship. I bought it on sale, though, wouldn't buy it at full price.

Also, you can send that "the moon is beautiful" text to every character, it's pretty fun seeing how they react.

last edited at Dec 14, 2020 10:33PM

Captura
joined Nov 3, 2018

I didn't know this was an incomplete series, why, oh why???

Mieru
FuuKato discussion 25 Apr 20:51
Captura
joined Nov 3, 2018

Yup, this is based on the latest chapter. It was fun seeing Fuuka and Kayo react to the way Asuka is with Tomoko. Now we know for certain Asuka only acts like that with Tomoko.

Mieru
Image Comments 07 Apr 09:49
Captura
joined Nov 3, 2018
Viobyx16xcn21

Tomoko giving Asuka a crown of flowers? Yeah. Tomoko, Nemo and Yuri were hanging out, Nemo was showing Tomoko how to make flower crowns and Tomoko went over and gave hers to Asuka. Chapter 150

last edited at Apr 7, 2019 10:01AM

Mieru
Captura
joined Nov 3, 2018

The true ultimate ship.

Mieru
UcchiMoko discussion 18 Mar 22:16
Captura
joined Nov 3, 2018

So cute. I need more cute Ucchi in my life.

Mieru
Image Comments 11 Mar 01:47
Captura
joined Nov 3, 2018
Ezgif-4-0aba962b2457

Well, we know glasses girl is supportive of her she's the one who told Tomoko to call her Ucchi, and her other friends tried to get them to make up, so maybe Ucchi will finally stop with the self flagelation and just accept her own feelings. Next few chapters are definitely going to be interesting.

last edited at Mar 11, 2019 1:47AM

Mieru
Captura
joined Nov 3, 2018

Part 2! Neato.
I like it when authors are super invested in what they draw. You can feel it, it's great.

last edited at Mar 8, 2019 2:21AM

Mieru
Image Comments 08 Mar 01:49
Captura
joined Nov 3, 2018
D1d12vnuwamlb9t

You had one job, Ucchi, one job. Ya blew it!

Mieru
Image Comments 06 Mar 23:01
Captura
joined Nov 3, 2018
73473054_p0

Holy shit, latest chapter is out and aaaaaaaah. Spoilers ahead

Ucchi chapter, holy shit. Ucchi's friends are finally fully aware of her crush on Tomoko. Tomoko thought she was putting a divide between Ucchi and her friends so she basically tells Ucchi to leave her alone. Ucchi leaves crying, her friends connect the dots and try to get them to make up, but Ucchi blows it by calling Tomoko gross (as she usually does). Tomoko gets mad and leaves in a fit of angery tears. Holy shit, is Ucchi actually the endgame? Her friends genuinely seem happy that she has someone she's interested in, and they whisper among themselves about how Ucchi and Tomoko would be an interesting pair.

That was a wild ride of a chapter.

last edited at Mar 6, 2019 11:10PM

Mieru
Captura
joined Nov 3, 2018

Ucchi should embrace the gross, not fear it.

I mean she did tell Kowarith she loves someone, so at least she's embraced it to a certain extent.

Mieru
Image Comments 02 Mar 02:09
Captura
joined Nov 3, 2018
D0ahaajuuamybyw

I think this one was actually retweeted by the manga's authors, Nico.

last edited at Mar 2, 2019 2:17AM

Mieru
Captura
joined Nov 3, 2018

Oh my.
I hope we can get number 2.
Also, how do you favorite stuff? I've seen people mention it, but I can't seem to find how.

last edited at Mar 2, 2019 2:15AM

Captura
joined Nov 3, 2018

Wait what happened in 5.5 (5.6) on page 1

I like to imagine it's 4 Tomokos, because that would be hilarious. Just 4 Tomokos with different levels of cynicism.

Captura
joined Nov 3, 2018

Just to clarify
Yuri #1 is wearing the normal uniform, yellow blazer with the white shirt underneath, and has only met Tomoko during the filed trip where she got into a fight with Mako because Mako joined Minami's group.

Yuri #2 is wearing the yellow blazer with a black cardigan(?) underneath and has already gone through the field trip but hasn't gone to not-disneyland where she got angry at Tomoko for calling her "hey" instead of calling her name or her last name and got jealous of Nemo and Tomoko calling each other by nicknames. Also, her latest memory is that time Tomoko said her goodbyes to her sempai and decided to be a better person.

Yuri#3 is wearing the grey sweater, she's further in time than the other two, but she hasn't gone on the college visit with Tomoko where they started calling each other by first name. There's not really that much other than that

Yuri#4 is wearing the clear sweater, and she is our Yuri, the one we see in the manga.

Yuri#5 is wearing the black sweater and is fuuuuuture Yuri from the space age. Ok no, but you get the idea.

Mieru
Image Comments 23 Feb 23:43
Captura
joined Nov 3, 2018
D0eilk1uuaiurt3-orig

Latest chapter was great. Yuri wanting to go on a ping pong date with Tomoko because she clearly was jealous of Tomoko spending the day with Shizuku. I loved Tomoko wanting to "beat" the couple next to her and Yuri. They're having fun, so her and Yuri need to have more fun than them or they lose, dammit.

Mieru
Image Comments 20 Feb 21:53
Captura
joined Nov 3, 2018
Dzreb3su8aalmnq-orig

Latest chapter is out, boys. Seems like some good ole Yurimoko. Yuri has a sweet little smile with Tomoko and seems she's starting to get along better with Nemo.

Captura
joined Nov 3, 2018

Considering the series has been heavily going on about how Tomoko wants to stay in contact with her friends after graduation I can see something more or less like this actually happening,

Captura
joined Nov 3, 2018

Ah, Ucchi. The one who has the mightiest thirst for Tomoko, and the only one Tomoko has openly thought of as being basically background noise for when Asuka overwhelms her too much with her beauty.

Being Ucchi really is suffering.

Mieru
Image Comments 30 Jan 23:39
Captura
joined Nov 3, 2018
72872684_p0

True Fact: AsukaxTomoko is the best ship.

Captura
joined Nov 3, 2018

Cute as heck artstyle. I like that recently we've had a rise on nice cute Watamote doujins. Makes me happy after having followed the series for so long and only getting gross ass doujins.

Mieru
Image Comments 21 Jan 06:14
Captura
joined Nov 3, 2018
Dxjcioxu0aai2xx-orig

She tried to be the nice inspiring sempai Shizuku sees in her, and she was basically thinking, what would Imae sempai do? It was sweet.

Mieru
Image Comments 18 Jan 01:37
Captura
joined Nov 3, 2018
72647701_p3

Tomoko was super sweet trying to be supportive of her kouhai. Shizuku is super adorable, and I liked how Yuri was jealous and inquisitive of Tomoko spending time with another girl.

Mieru
Image Comments 14 Jan 23:38
Captura
joined Nov 3, 2018
Thing

It honestly would. So far Minami's only been a bitch with no real redeeming qualities. She even managed to anger Asuka for talking shit about Tomoko, and Mako is clearly concerned about her nasty personality.

Mieru
Image Comments 14 Jan 23:35
Captura
joined Nov 3, 2018
72561694_p2

Tomoko's only calm around Ucchi because she finds her so utterly plain. Not really that great.