Forum › 1 x ½ discussion

joined Jun 25, 2017

I take it back, can we have Chapter 13.6 +α instead of waiting for chapter to end??? I need it! I saw a preview on Twitter and Ayako looks like she's not ready to feel all that jealousy!

I mean,it's not like Ayako is already in love with Asuka.I don't think falling with your own daughter is something that can be achieve quick, at least in this manga.

Really? I feel like it's very possible. I re read the manga and Ayako's character although blunt and stoic, shows a lot of hostility towards anyone coming near Asuka, also a lot of insecurity lately. And that alone, speaks levels. I know it can be a mother/daughter thing, but the way Asuka feels, and how Ayako hasn't showed interest in anyone since before Asuka... Just maybe, maybe it's possible.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

I mean,it's not like Ayako is already in love with Asuka.I don't think falling with your own daughter is something that can be achieve quick, at least in this manga.

What silliness is this? Acting as if this never happened...

Anime-pictures.net_-_519241-700x1000-inuyasha-inuyasha%20(character)-inuyasha%20(human%20form)-sorolp-long%20hair-single
joined Mar 27, 2019

I take it back, can we have Chapter 13.6 +α instead of waiting for chapter to end??? I need it! I saw a preview on Twitter and Ayako looks like she's not ready to feel all that jealousy!

That’s not Chapter 13.6+α, that’s chapter 14 which the translator were waiting on to post. I hope they translate soon! I am missing Ayako :(

joined Jun 25, 2017

That’s not Chapter 13.6+α, that’s chapter 14 which the translator were waiting on to post. I hope they translate soon! I am missing Ayako :(

What I meant to say was, can we have 13.6+a and 14. It hasn't been posted on here, and I think the translator said they'd wait till 13 was completely over to post 14??? Maybe I misunderstood, but either way; I MISS AYAKO TOO.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Face it guys, Chapter 14 is just an illusion. A false hope create by Taiyaki. We will not escape Chapter 13's curse.

last edited at Oct 29, 2019 8:33PM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Face it guys, Chapter 14 is just an illusion. A false hope create by Taiyaki. We will not escape Chapter 13's curse.

No, no—I have it on good authority that Chapter 14 will be here soon.

Godot would never lie to me . . .

Fuuka%20small
joined Sep 9, 2017

I'm pretty sure I'm not imagining this:
https://fantia.jp/posts/227812

586679-586678-51yyd2ts_il._sl500_aa300__super
joined Oct 4, 2018

And don't forget the last three pages of 13.1 + a

joined Jun 25, 2017

The Gods have answered.

joined Jun 25, 2017

I'm pretty sure I'm not imagining this:
https://fantia.jp/posts/227812

I can't wait!!!

joined Jun 25, 2017

Never forget!

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Never forget!

I will

Anime-pictures.net_-_519241-700x1000-inuyasha-inuyasha%20(character)-inuyasha%20(human%20form)-sorolp-long%20hair-single
joined Mar 27, 2019

YUSSS thank you translators! Does this mean chapter 14 will be out soon??

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Translation's done. Just waiting on the QC and typesettery.

Shithead
joined Oct 23, 2018

that was refreshing i liked this very much

Sample_0bc66a359c3af4a24555c4bef5b4c655
joined Oct 5, 2015

So, uh, we back in the main timeline yet? Or still X levels of retrospections deep?

joined May 24, 2014

We're going in circles!

Tumblr_pt8ll4hf781saqlhvo1_500
joined Mar 12, 2018

I don't understand why some people don't like the whole flashback thing, I mean it's pretty fun and solidifies the whole plot.

last edited at Oct 30, 2019 1:35AM

joined May 11, 2016

I don't understand why some people don't like the whole flashback thing, I mean it's pretty fun and solidifies the whole plot.

Don't need it for this "pairing". Just trying to be in a relationship with her mom PERIOD is enough to carry this manga into next year!

joined Apr 1, 2013

The chapters to this manga.... WTF like seriously is this author high on drugs or something, why can't we get proper chapters?? is genuinely confused

Yuri%20ultimate
joined Feb 5, 2015

So, with this chapter finally went back and did the read through in one sitting. To help others understand (it helped me, I kinda made a quick outline.) Blocked for details of the plot to now and so people can just skip ahead if they want. Wish there was a way to hide blocks of text instead of the this or spoilers..

So, my reread. Through the first two chapters you can really see how Asuka and her mom were a bit roughly sketched. Not so much as others I’ve seen, but it’s noticable. Not bad, just rough.  Chapter 5, the start of Volume 2 is where the details start to fill in it seems.
Chapter 9
Ayaka asks Asuka (say that ten times fast!) where she learned such things, after Asuka tries to pressure her into kissing with tongue. Asuka, casually, says “probably with practice”. She then has a conversation with Jun where she realizes he’s trying to consider her (not returned) feelings.. and she says she doesn’t think she could do something like that.
Then as pointed out earlier in this thread, during that same conversation in chapter 10, she starts wondering when she first thought of her mom that way, and it fades into Miyuki-senpai and what happened.
Ayaka and Akira talk about a weird, brief phase.  “Around… the winter of second year of middle school.”
meets senpai at the wedding, and flashback to senpai being group leader and also to middle school. Where senpai has a mark on her neck. Actually, it goes from 12, to 13.1
Is that right?
Anyway, 13.* is middle school, presumably during that phase.
Rui denies being close to Asuka “we’re just childhood friends”. Rui joined a club first year, and they drifted apart by second. Asuka also masturbates on her mom’s bed, while thinking of her mother and how it’s painful that her mom’s smile isn’t just for her. And she’s noticed this, and it scares her.
13.1A (Actually comes after 13.2, but I switched them here for sake of continuity, since this happens first chronologically.)
Ayaka comes home to find Asuka on her bed asleep after the masturbation. Unintentionally sets off her still sensitive skin while scolding her, is oblivious.
Ayaka muses that Asuka is strangely “meek and cute” lately. Mom notices and comments on Asuka secluding herself after Rui and her drift apart. But a special cram school she begins attending, where she’s panicking over other girls talking to her.. is right when Miyuki-senpai appears again.
Asuka is envious of Miyuki’s ease at socializing. Miyuki notices Asuka is holding her feelings inside. While out looking for books, they run into Jun, who warns Asuka about getting too close to Miyuki.
Jun witnessed Miyuki with another girl at some point. Miyuki feels sorry for Jun since Asuka’s oblivious. She asks Asuka if she’s interested in anyone and Asuka thinks of her mother. Miyuki kisses Asuka. She says they should “study” again some time.
In a classroom, Miyuki is kissing Asuka and Asuka is breathing hard. She’s been “teaching” Asuka, and then tells Asuka to do it [kiss] just like she taught her. Asuka clearly learned the art of french kissing from Miyuki. Asuka muses why she’s okay with this, whether it’s because she likes Miyuki’s face. And it was Asuka’s first kiss. This is where she asks Miyuki about the mark on her neck from flashback in chapter 12. Miyuki glares and then smiles, brushing it off as a bug bite. Asuka is unnerved. Miyuki invites Asuka back to her house.
Flashback to elementary. Miyuki is group leader, but other parents gossip about how she’s “too good”. She had been so close to her sister, who’s now in the hospital. And her mother committed suicide. Then again to middle school, at Miyuki’s house. Miyuki calls Asuka’s mother, says she had changed her number and move away six years ago (right after year of flashback, presumably.)
Miyuki starts kissing Asuka while Asuka talks to her mom. Starts unbuttoning her uniform. Asuka notices the mark on her neck again. Asuka moves away, and they talk and bond about loneliness. Miyuki unbuttons her own shirt, and puts Asuka’s hand on her breast, pushing her down. Asuka begins to picture her mom, in a similar state of undress, starts to call out to her. Miyuki shivers (get’s more turned on?).
13.6 first half
Miyuki doesn’t seem bothered when asking Asuka if she does these things at home with Ayaka. Also, quite comfortable with discussing lusting after your own mother. And seems to enjoy pointing this out to Asuka. Miyuki then changes tact, hugging her and trying to calm her down. But then strips Asuka’s top off and says how being with Miyuki may work as a substitute. Things progress, but after only a short while, Miyuki sees Asuka is crying and stops.
13.6 second half
They’re getting dressed. Asuka asks if senpai always does stuff like this. Miyuki says just with the girls she’s curious about. There’s a picture of Miyuki with her younger sister. Was the sister the one Miyuki was thinking about, when talking about substitutes? Asuka clearly realizes her feelings for her mother.
Finally, back to present day. Miyuki and Asuka catching up at the wedding. Miyuki wants to meet Ayaka, Asuka puts her foot down. Ayaka goes to check on her, Miyuki sees her coming, and appears to kiss Asuka.

So, now that I've read it all at once, things seem to fit a bit better. Though there's still a few questions. What happened that wasn't Akira's fault? And why was it Ayaka's fault for how Asuka is now? And does Ayaka now realize where Asuka got her practice kissing from back in the day? Is she pissed? Excited for more.

joined Jun 25, 2017

Translation's done. Just waiting on the QC and typesettery.

Gods.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Content aside, this chapter title
1 x ½ ch13.6:+a
Am I looking at a math formula? lol

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I think Ayako have lost something

Fuuka%20small
joined Sep 9, 2017

I think Ayako have lost something

It's not her hand - it's a hair dryer.

To reply you must either login or sign up.