Forum › Happy End discussion

Ejej
joined Aug 24, 2014

...........Welp that escalated rather quickly. NUUUUUU MOM NUUUUU

I
joined May 21, 2014

I was expecting drama with the bully and sakaki returns but glad there isn't any. also one chapter left?

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Kinda made me laugh to be honest...
Where the hell is this manga going? :D

Okami Uploader
joined Aug 1, 2013

To be honest, with all the crazy dumb stuff that's happened in this manga, I wouldn't be surprised if the mom actually did die.

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

huh, and here I thought the story was dropped. glad to see it is still ongoing.

last edited at Aug 28, 2014 9:59PM

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

... no...
... No!
NO!
Mom!

last edited at Aug 29, 2014 2:51AM

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

One more chapter of this horrible series. Let's go! I feel like the drama and story is so scattered lol....

joined Mar 7, 2012

That wasn't a happy end.

That wasn't a happy end at all!

joined Apr 15, 2011

it's not the final chapter. at least I don't think it is. and if it is, it would suck wood chips for Sukekoro-san to leave it at that.

that being said, i'm not sure how this will progress the relationship of the sisters. if Mom had not hurt herself, they would have moved away and they could have gone back to being "lovers" of sort, but with Moms hurt, I "think" this incident will force Natsuki to assume a mother role and that should make for some interesting role playing or drive a wedge further between the sisters because Umi will want to distance herself even more from Natsuki.

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

Yea ..sounds like the author wanted the whole "move away" thing for drama

But then got a diffrent idea and went with this to stop it. But why the mom !?

joined Mar 23, 2013

Because in manga parents are most likely candidate for unforeseen deaths... The japanese cold is just the most deadly thing known to mankind, you think this Ebola crap in Africa is something to worry about? Heh fools...

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

Because in manga parents are most likely candidate for unforeseen deaths... The japanese cold is just the most deadly thing known to mankind, you think this Ebola crap in Africa is something to worry about? Heh fools...

A cold? ..My god, its serious. I hope they find a cure

joined Mar 23, 2013

IKR

http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/88b7d29be4cd.jpg

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

IKR

http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/88b7d29be4cd.jpg

http://randomc.net/image/Lucky%20Star/Lucky%20Star%20-%2015%20-%20Large%2011.jpg

1341_yui-final
joined Jul 26, 2014

I am so into this manga right now! =*3*=
This forbidden love about two sisters is driving me crazy. I hope they will find to eachother. I was clicking furiously when I finished reading this chapter xD I was hoping there would be more of it.

Please continue! You have a great story there and I would love to follow you! :D

joined Jul 26, 2014

Ugh, fuck that Sakaki dude... he should just die already.

joined Apr 15, 2011

Ugh, fuck that Sakaki dude... he should just die already.

awww, Sakaki isn't even the problem now :-(

Ume and Natsuki are at an impasse. Ume is trying to make sure no trouble comes to her sister, and Nastuki is either completely oblivious to her situation or does not give a rat's a$$ what anyone thinks. something is going to have to give and Mom getting hurt is that give.

I read above how in anime and manga parents are used as plot devices, but why not force Nastuki and Ume to face one another at the point of conflict, school? it seems not to be an issue at home or maybe i have misinterpretted Mom's knowing look ( http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/happy_end_ch07#3)?

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Makes you wonder if maybe the artist hasn't really read any yuri released since the 70's.

Ah well. I really like Chako, that's about all there is to it. If you finish chapter 8 in a rage-induced state, at least give the Omake a chance.

Will happily take tag suggestions to capture the utter disappointment that chapter 8 leaves us with. Somehow making a tag Sad end didn't seem very accurate.

last edited at Sep 8, 2014 10:48AM

Photo1
joined Feb 11, 2013

Makes you wonder if maybe the artist hasn't really read any yuri released since the 70's.

Ah well. I really like Chako, that's about all there is to it. If you finish chapter 8 in a rage-induced state, at least give the Omake a chance.

Will happily take tag suggestions to capture the utter disappointment that chapter 8 leaves us with. Somehow making a tag Sad end didn't seem very accurate.

"Disappoint" should seriously be a tag.

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Really? I thought that the author got the sisters together (despite coming from nowhere) and gave them their happy ending.

Ldd
joined Apr 9, 2014

I hate to say it ... But i'm going to just block this ending out of my head altogether. It wasn't happy or sad, no real feels felt at all. It was a just a really 'Blah' ending. Even the extra was uncomfortable and just leaves you with no resolution.

I feel better just ending it at chapter 7. Gahhh!! I grew fond of the characters too >_<

Also, this is called 'Happy End' .... what the hell lol

last edited at Sep 8, 2014 11:12AM

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05H6jRR41rw
Yeah,I'm rage....I'm fucking RAGE NOW!!!..i won't accept it.I can't accept it! .

And that last incest kiss is nothing but pour more salt Into the open wound.

Wheels150
Payapaya Scans
joined Jan 28, 2013

Hahahahaha what garbage, start to finish.

Konata%20and%20kagami%20avatar
joined Apr 22, 2013

happy end my ass

10930931_1572484072967796_9102248557687339195_n
joined Jan 4, 2014

After I read the words 'Happy end' in a one-shot called TRUTH from NAMORI sensei I have no faith in happy ending anymore.
And now, lucky me, I saw this! THIS IS NOT HAPPY at all, cuz i'm not happy ;____; Gosh.
That Omake about teacher - perverted student is just...What was that for?

last edited at Sep 8, 2014 1:08PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.