joined Mar 26, 2014

this comes pretty close to my reaction about this ending:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DS0ln1VKnU

last edited at Sep 8, 2014 4:02PM

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

on the one hand i hate it, on the other i dont get it, did she start going out with a guy just cause she wanted kids? she knows that science babies exist as long as you get a sperm donor right?

last edited at Sep 8, 2014 4:12PM

Fb_img_1492462408743
joined Jan 18, 2014

on the one hand i hate it, on the other i dont get it, did she start going out with a guy just cause she wanted kids? she knows that science babies exist as long as you get a sperm donor right?

I think the kid was their brother, but still, i didn't get a crap of the end

I
joined May 21, 2014

Makes you wonder if maybe the artist hasn't really read any yuri released since the 70's.

haha seriously, I imagined even the author tear jerked complimenting their own work.

Wolfsister%20cara
joined Feb 10, 2013

Well, the final sucks (a lot xD).
Fortunately, at least the omake leaves a good taste to remember...

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

the moment Natsuki put her head to her pregnant mom's belly and since the last chapter was tagged as HET I kind of figured it would end like that Oh well, atleast the characters are "happy" at the END Although if that last kiss implied adultery.......I don't know how to feel about it

I know a woman who has both a husband and a girlfriend; they all know the situation. They seem to be fine with it and they seem pretty close, so if that's what is going on here, it's not necessarily bad. Of course after reading that ending, I couldn't decide if that actually is the situation.

joined Jul 8, 2013

Wao. FUCK THIS ENDING. FUCK THIS SERIES. AND FUCK THIS AUTHOR. DON'T SPEND THE ENTIRE FUCKING SERIES IMPLYING OTHERWISE IF YOU'RE JUST GONNA PULL BULLSHIT LIKE THIS. NOPE. NEVER EVEN TOUCHING ANOTHER WORK BY THIS MANGAKA.

joined Jul 8, 2013

I'm still pissed. There have always been yuri series that had these terribad, makes me want to kill the author and then myself right after, endings, but I feel like recently there are just more and more and more of them coming out at a time. Are the translators just really bad at picking which series people are actually gonna like now (I'd say "lol" but I'm just SO ENRAGED that I'm simply not in a laughing mood at the moment)? Because this is becoming a problem. Normally you get an ending or two like this every month or so, but this is like the second one to pull this bullshit in the past couple weeks and I'm just so done with it.

last edited at Sep 8, 2014 5:34PM

joined Oct 12, 2013

I actually feel a lot better now.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

the moment Natsuki put her head to her pregnant mom's belly and since the last chapter was tagged as HET I kind of figured it would end like that Oh well, atleast the characters are "happy" at the END Although if that last kiss implied adultery.......I don't know how to feel about it

I know a woman who has both a husband and a girlfriend; they all know the situation. They seem to be fine with it and they seem pretty close, so if that's what is going on here, it's not necessarily bad. Of course after reading that ending, I couldn't decide if that actually is the situation.

I don't know, love is selfish, love is passional and intense ... I can't process the image of someone I love with someone else, no matter the situation, society, babies... Family. In other words "three's a crowd".

Neu
joined Jan 12, 2014

Hard to say if this was supposed to be anti-same sex relationships or anti-incest but no matter how I look at it I don't really see how this ending comes to pass. Pretty much no relation issues should be solved this easy with most character development being completely ignored (or maybe my brain just forgot most of them because it's been so long) To say I'm disappointed with the ending is surely not an understatement...

Scan0008
joined Apr 24, 2013

err ...so ...is this really really a happy ending or what? ._."

1601027_795818500441432_7671980177939230942_n
joined Apr 14, 2014

err ...so ...is this really really a happy ending or what? ._."

No .
For me and 99% of /u/ .

last edited at Sep 8, 2014 6:29PM

Images_(10)
joined Aug 11, 2013

Wuts with the crappy ending i folowed this for over a year just to see that ending ??
I hope Saburouta doesnt have this planed also...

Sungji
joined Mar 23, 2011

"HAPPY END" ? BULLSHIT D:<

I am disappointed in this manga.

%e5%b0%8f%e8%88%94
joined May 22, 2013

Interesting. Hope the title isn't going to be false advertising.

You've predicted it. FUCK IT.

Motoko.edited.1
joined May 2, 2014

you know its bad when you go to myanimelist to update this to your "completed" list (and give it a 4/10) and one of the popular tags is "bad end"

-_-

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

I can't think of a better ending than getting a nice loving husband. railroaded.

last edited at Nov 7, 2014 8:01PM

Untitled-1
joined Jun 19, 2013

I can't think of a better ending than getting a nice loving husband.

xD... Well it's certainly a happy end for the characters... Probably not a happy end for the readers though ^^'

Konami
joined Jan 18, 2014

how about one where everyone dies. I think that's a slightly better outcome

joined Jun 14, 2013

I'm so fucking confused. Is this NTR or no? Did they sisters get married or did the sister marry that dumb fuck dude? They didn't really say what the relationship between who is and plus the chapter after eight didn't help at all either.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

For a yuri?

Nws
joined Jul 1, 2014

gettin real sick of these "my little sister can't be this cute" endings

also, is it just me or does it seem like alot of recent mangas have REALLY shitty endings?

last edited at Sep 8, 2014 10:42PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.