joined Apr 20, 2013

Happy ending for the Teacher!
As tag you could put IGN: 10/10 ... okay bad joke D:

last edited at Sep 8, 2014 12:25PM

joined Aug 1, 2013

What the fuck was that.

Dd_croissant__kawaii__by_amis0129-d5l0ecf
joined Mar 1, 2014

What an ironic title. Should have been called "Happy NTR" instead.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

What an ironic title. Should have been called "Happy NTR" instead.

Ahhh NTR, that IS a good tag...

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Ahah... AHAHAHA!

Screenhunter_1339%20jul.%2024%2004.21
joined Nov 17, 2013

according to my ass, this manga will have a happy ending, and my ass was right!

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

What sisters and incest are you talking about ? This manga was about a student/teacher relationship ._.

last edited at Sep 8, 2014 1:01PM

joined Nov 16, 2013

WHAT THE FUCK
WHAT THE FUCK
WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT SHIT
WHAT IS THAT SHIT

I wish it had just ended at chapter six. I had such hopes for this! I mean an incest series that's actually about fucking the person that you grew up with? That's some interesting shit! When the sex scene came it managed to be fantastically hot, and a release of all that pent up tension, but also deeply uncomfortable. There's so much to build on that! How the hell do you function in society? Do you resent each other after a while for how hard it is? What uncomfortable questions get asked when people talk about you living together in your mid twenties? Is there guilt in sex, or a guilt over a lack of guilt?

Fuck this, I'm writing THAT story instead of dwelling on this shit.

B25e08d9df956cc70b30a6cce4e9e9cb
joined Aug 27, 2013

I regret I read this piece of crap.

BlurredExistence
Blurred
joined Jan 31, 2013

What the heck?! O.o

I'm no idiot but i seriously don't know what the smeg that ending was! I even re-read it twice and i still don't get it. = / You know i really wasn't expecting a good ending, just by judging on how the story had gone so far, but i would have at least appreciated one that made some sense, one that didn't just suddenly change direction completely without any indication or revelation.

That end doesn't resolve anything and just leaves me going away unsatisfied and with the bad feelin' i've had from day one of this manga. Heck i can't even tell you what the Mangaka was trying to say with this series with an end like that, seriously what was the bloody point of this?

joined Apr 23, 2014

I know I laughed my ass off at this ending, but hey, look on the bright sight. At least it wasn't like Oreimo, which dragged a neat plot into a shitty conclusion. Happy End has the generic incest lesbian storyline that struggled to keep itself different before collapsing in chapter 8, a chapter filled with easily resolved issues, fast motioned and almost unemotional moments, and multiple excuses that lead up to a shit-baked cookie of a kiss that is forced down each readers throat (The authors teaser that is meant as a thank you note yet ends up looking like a WW II casuilty list) and a wedding highlighted by the words "I'm the happiest in the world".

But fuck what the character thinks. If this is happiness, then I wonder why it's making me sick to the stomach.

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

So sudden het NTR? FUCK. THIS. MANGA.

Sidenote: and it got even worse with the teacher/student thing, if it was just about them it would have been ok but she just had to turn into asuna didn't she?

Gray.garden.full.1907943.160.213
joined Sep 24, 2013

....well? Uh, I wont call it a 'happy end' if your lover ends up marry someone else.

joined May 24, 2014

well IT IS a happy end if you knew that wasn't meant to happen

joined Jul 20, 2011

This reminds me of the very first post:

Interesting. Hope the title isn't going to be false advertising.

Curses, in the end it actually was. I'd suggest the tags Bad End (VN-style) and Not Yuri for chapter 8, and Bait and Switch for the series as a whole, but un(?)fortunately they don't exist.

joined Feb 27, 2014

I'm happy that they're happy, but seriously, fuck this.

1601027_795818500441432_7671980177939230942_n
joined Apr 14, 2014

i-it hurt senpai , what should i do , wanna cut myself now T-T.

Ahhh NTR, that IS a good tag...

fk this shit , seriously NTR is poison , if i wanted a NTR + Het i would have looked at a hentai site instead ><

last edited at Sep 8, 2014 2:35PM

I
joined May 21, 2014

I swear I'm not pissed off like I used to be, I just deleted the rest of chapter from computer and forget it as generic BS het manga. because no bad taste yuri is gonna ruin my fun again!

Miki_closeup
joined Mar 20, 2014

So yet another yuri series gets a shitty ending. I wish I could be surprised about this, but I just can't. I'm more surprised when a series gets a good, proper ending. That's just the sad state of affairs of yuri in general.

Motoko.edited.1
joined May 2, 2014

I really liked the story as it was until chapter 8, I thought the romance was developed well and the character interactions were nice...... but with the amount of development that went into the yuri-incest relationship here I really feel like the author just wanted to slap us in the face. is anyone really going to pick up this manga, read more than 2 chapters, and expect or want het? no, and if they do, they won't continue reading. we read this for the yuri, and this conclusion was absolute crap.

this will create an uproar, be something you refer to when you say "good yuri ruined by non-existent het" but it will not be something you recommend to others, it won't be on your favorites on MAL, and you definitely won't buy it.

I loved this story, I really did. but I am over it. why? because there is a lot better yuri out there, and I don't have to put up with this crap

Chibi_blademan
joined Jul 23, 2013

the moment Natsuki put her head to her pregnant mom's belly and since the last chapter was tagged as HET I kind of figured it would end like that Oh well, atleast the characters are "happy" at the END Although if that last kiss implied adultery.......I don't know how to feel about it

joined Mar 23, 2013

I sort of knew this was going to happen, y'know the title being "happy end". Only a definitive, healthy, normal, het relationship could be a happy end, you freaks just don't get it.

This is obviously a joke

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

Ok this artist is totally going to be in my "Don't read" list. Fuck the ending

1601027_795818500441432_7671980177939230942_n
joined Apr 14, 2014

I sort of knew this was going to happen, y'know the title being "happy end". Only a definitive, healthy, normal, het relationship could be a happy end, you freaks just don't get it.

This is obviously a joke

Hahahaha , jesus , better laughing at this shitty endin than gettin mad or sad.

To reply you must either login or sign up.