Forum › Yamada to Kase-san discussion

21gpbzwhmdl._sx425_
joined Jun 25, 2019

oh ok.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I would adore kase x yamada marriage but isn't it illegal in japan :(

It's not so much illegal as not recognized federally. You won't get arrested or even sued for having a ceremony.

joined May 7, 2017

that's a pretty dope dub, gotta order mine for sure

21gpbzwhmdl._sx425_
joined Jun 25, 2019

well i hope they get married x3 they're so beautiful how does the synopsis say yamada is plain she's gorgeous ^///^

joined Jul 26, 2016

how does the synopsis say yamada is plain she's gorgeous ^///^

TROPES, SON!

I find it goes easier on suspension of disbelief to read that formulaic "plain" as "doesn't specifically pay attention to their appearance" tbh.

21gpbzwhmdl._sx425_
joined Jun 25, 2019

Oh i thought it was more like yamada thinks she's not pretty and doesn’t realise she's beautiful

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Isn't the chapter was out 28th last month tho ?

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

As previously mentioned, we go off the Kindle RAWs of Wings, which come out a good few weeks after the physical version. Once that's dumped in whatever /u/ thread, I translate and then typesettery person typesets once they noticed it.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

As previously mentioned, we go off the Kindle RAWs of Wings, which come out a good few weeks after the physical version. Once that's dumped in whatever /u/ thread, I translate and then typesettery person typesets once they noticed it.

Ah sorry, didn't mean to say the release was slow..I rather had a good translation even if it take time.

21gpbzwhmdl._sx425_
joined Jun 25, 2019

i wonder if kase's gonna be a perv again in this chap B-)

last edited at Sep 18, 2019 5:08AM

Dy
joined Dec 26, 2011

Typesettery person here, I'm keeping an eye on the TL thread, so hopefully this time I won't miss it!

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Typesettery person here, I'm keeping an eye on the TL thread, so hopefully this time I won't miss it!

TL for new chapter is ready.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Is it just me, or did the art suddenly jump a level?

(Not that there was anything wrong with it before, but to me it looks crisper and rather more detailed than it used to be.)

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

So sweet. Kase never wastes an opportunity to make a sudden appearance wherever Yamada will be.
She really is frustrated though, considering she can't suppress her horny glances even when her gf is in pain.

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Kase's thirst knows no bounds.

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

If you don't mind I'm cutting the last 2 pages of my mind. This chapter ends without those 2 pages.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

C’mon, it’s not so easy having the cutest sentient vegetable in the universe for a girlfriend, let alone having to cradle her little butt in your hands while her perfect chest presses into your back.

You’d be seeing predators everywhere too.

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

If you don't mind I'm cutting the last 2 pages of my mind. This chapter ends without those 2 pages.

Why they keep using this trope it's sooo unnecessary.

Because Kase thinks Yamada is so GOD DAMN SEXY that no guy could resist hitting on her.

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

-sigh- kase-san is still as controlling as ever I see. The chapter was so cute until the last 2 pages there.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/yamada_to_kase_san_ch12#2

Hold on... You consider a 50-ish days long summer break a LONG summer break? WTF is going on in Japan?!

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Hold on... You consider a 50-ish days long summer break a LONG summer break? WTF is going on in Japan?!

Summer breaks typically last from around 4-8 weeks depending on where you are from.
With a six weeks average, 50 is 8 days above average. So yeah, pretty long.

last edited at Oct 4, 2019 12:53PM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Why they keep using this trope it's sooo unnecessary.

Because Kase thinks Yamada is so GOD DAMN SEXY that no guy could resist hitting on her.

Yeah, this is so completely baked into the premise of the story I'm not sure why it seems to bother people--from the POV of readers (this one, anyway), Yamada certainly is an adorable little turnip, but Kase is totally gaga over her and is convinced that everyone else will be too.

joined Oct 22, 2018

Summer breaks typically last from around 4-8 weeks depending on where you are from.
With a six weeks average, 50 is 8 days above average. So yeah, pretty long.

Dafuq? Is there any Japanese person on these forums? I need to ask them are they OK there?

The very idea that a 50-ish days long summer break is considered barely average, let alone longer than average, is preposterous to me! Here in Montenegro, they last at least 75-ish days.

last edited at Oct 4, 2019 1:06PM

joined Oct 22, 2018

I see you're not a fan of comedy.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Dafuq? Is there any Japanese person on these forums? I need to ask them are they OK there?

The very idea that a 50-ish days long summer break is considered barely average, let alone longer than average, is preposterous to me! Here in Montenegro, they last at least 75-ish days.

I'd say you just have been spoiled.

To reply you must either login or sign up.