Forum › Tadokoro-san (web comic) discussion

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

Well, wing-mom is staying true to form.

Also, Nikaidou may not be the only one who's dying for a drink in that relationship. I can't wait till we get the expanded version of this chapter in the serialization. (Or the anime. I could live with one of those too.)

Annotation%202020-07-02%20193122
joined Apr 19, 2018

But will we live long enough for either of those?

62342532_p4_3
joined May 27, 2015

what is this weird creepy trope in anime of kissing someone while they're sleeping?

Actually... does anyone ever succeeds?

I'm trying my best to remember, but all that comes to mind are scenes where the "sleeping" one either wakes up right at that moment (before lips touch, so no kiss) or never was asleep in the first place and catches the perpetrator in the act.

This trope has happened at least once in western media (Snow White), but I can't remember this trope ever be used in anime or manga without some kind of moment killer to interrupt it.

snow white was a slut

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

snow white was a slut

and polyamours

Mom how do u expect them to sleep

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Thirstiest lesbians

Also, when a web manga gets published, they usually end their web run. I'm both surprised and glad that wasn't the case here, given the progress we've been having.

last edited at Sep 28, 2019 1:55AM

Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

what is this weird creepy trope in anime of kissing someone while they're sleeping?

Actually... does anyone ever succeeds?

I'm trying my best to remember, but all that comes to mind are scenes where the "sleeping" one either wakes up right at that moment (before lips touch, so no kiss) or never was asleep in the first place and catches the perpetrator in the act.

This trope has happened at least once in western media (Snow White), but I can't remember this trope ever be used in anime or manga without some kind of moment killer to interrupt it.

....literally girlfriends by morinaga milk

Annotation%202020-07-02%20193122
joined Apr 19, 2018

Also, when a web manga gets published, they usually end their web run. I'm both surprised and glad that wasn't the case here, given the progress we've been having.

+1

F6027a7c125b156932db27aa264cfb2a
joined Jul 3, 2015

This is the best yuri series ever

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

Mom has a plan for them, and sleeping clearly isn't part of it.

Rimg0054
joined Aug 22, 2016

WAKE ME UP INSIDE

I CAN'T WAKE UP!

WAKE ME UP INSIDE

...SAVE ME!

.......am I playing this game right?

As for the kissing someone asleep / unconscious, I'm not sure about manga, but I remember mouth-to-mouth-breathing attempts that resulted in the "unconscious" one turning it into a kiss (so basically the opposite).
Other than that... I cannot remember where, but I recall manga in which both parties were asleep and woke up with lip-contact (where then both freaked out, although at least one of them was happy on the inside). That never happened to me in real life either :(

And then there's the in manga and anime (and other media) often used under-water-kiss under the pretext of "sharing air".
...which in real life isn't nearly as cute, romantic or smooth as fictional media makes it out to be.

Nikaido was SITTING on the bed and for some baffling reason Tadakoro legit thought she was asleep.... Color me baffled.

...who else is worried the mother will spend the night with an ear on her daughter's room's door and waving ponpons, cheering them on?

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

Honestly, the whole interrupted kiss trope makes no sense, and it's very overplayed in media for something that's never happened to anyone in real life.

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

Mom TOTALLY is shipping them. lol

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Can this get any better? *reads next chapter ... Yes, it can!

joined Feb 15, 2019

https://twitter.com/TATSUBONi/status/1178289770062966785?s=09

Just thought I'd share the link to this lovely pic Tatsubon-sensei posted to twitter. If it is what I think it is then the next chapter should be great!!

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

https://twitter.com/TATSUBONi/status/1178289770062966785?s=09

Just thought I'd share the link to this lovely pic Tatsubon-sensei posted to twitter. If it is what I think it is then the next chapter should be great!!

dear god, they're holding hands under that blanket, aren't they

18e
joined Aug 16, 2017

this is the best for now YEAH!

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

Mom has a plan for them, and sleeping clearly isn't part of it.

Yeah, it's almost terrifying how pushy Tadokoro's mom is.

Almost terrifying.

Incidentally, I was actually thinking about this yesterday, and how it felt like the previous chapter would have been an okay point to end the webcomic at, then switch focus to the manga version. It was a high point, what with Tadokoro-mom all but saying "oh by the way, you're a good girlfriend, keep it up!"

I'm happy to see the story continue though! This is among my favorite series.

last edited at Sep 29, 2019 10:28PM

joined Feb 18, 2015

Wing-mom is awesome!

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

Chapter 38 is out, here’s hoping the translation will be released tonight!

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Chapter 38 is out, here’s hoping the translation will be released tonight!

Don't worry, Yuri Ichigo is generally quick in their translation.

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Yesssssss

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

No! Hot is good!
turns up the heat

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Yeah, be careful it's not the clam-jam fever.

To reply you must either login or sign up.