Forum › Apart from dynasty-scans which community/ies do you frequently visit?

Ymir-and-christa-lenz-historia-reiss-shingeki-no-kyojin-kittyluv57-38197762-736-429
joined May 19, 2014

Hey guys, just wanted to know, apart from dynasty-scans which community/ies do you frequently visit?

I personally participate in forum discussions of mal (though you can't really call them discussions, as people who posts on a particular topic rarely ever comes back) and animesuki. ^^

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Any Senran Kagura community I can find, the Something Awful forums and any Jason Todd thread over CBR

Ymir-and-christa-lenz-historia-reiss-shingeki-no-kyojin-kittyluv57-38197762-736-429
joined May 19, 2014

^Oh wow, Im glad to find another Jason Todd fan! Anyway, thanks for the response. I've never heard of Senran Kagura. Might check it out.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

There are other communities?

joined May 19, 2014

Hahaha. Nezchan I always adore your replies.

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

actually, I'm with Nezchan if she's being serious, cuz i'm unfamiliar with other communities. unless /u (???) counts.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

^Oh wow, Im glad to find another Jason Todd fan! Anyway, thanks for the response. I've never heard of Senran Kagura. Might check it out.

I thought my avatars were betraying my fanboyism XD

And I can guarantee you won't be dissapointed over Senran Kagura, is a great game series about beautiful ninja girls fighting for what they believe is right, lots big boobs but is way more than it seems at first. Actually, there are one of the canon mangas and some doujins here.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

actually, I'm with Nezchan if she's being serious, cuz i'm unfamiliar with other communities. unless /u (???) counts.

I am being serious really. I don't know of any other communities with a focus on yuri (maybe the Femslash Revolution Tumblr counts) and has the sort of discussions you find here. Not to mention ones not connected to objectionable places like MangaF*x and such.

joined Mar 23, 2013

I am being serious really. I don't know of any other communities with a focus on yuri

While reading the title and OP's post I don't see anything that says it has to be Yuri communities that you list. I think OP just wants to see what forum/board/(insert any type of "community") people frequent.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

I sorta do stuff on MAL... well, now mostly just keep the anime/manga (mostly the anime) list sorta up to date with what I watch...

Not really interested in communities, I wasn't even planning of making an account on this site when I started using it, so that kinda just happened...

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

This would make a fun survey. Especially if it focused on other manga/anime/yuri sites.
/u/ is the only other community I frequent, though I pretty much just lurk there, so...

Not really interested in communities, I wasn't even planning of making an account on this site when I started using it, so that kinda just happened...

The power of yuri!

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Aside from famous gaming websites, Kronos Mcanime but is all in spanish... I'm more active there than any other site because I can talk about anime topics like yuri, games and there's even space for The legend of Korra ... omg that ending.

Inside a game doesn't count? I waste a lot of time inside Tera

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

I visit taringa(in spanish) when I need to download something but that's about it...

The power of yuri!

Indeed I didn't plan to make an account here hmm...must be something in the server...?

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

I'm only walking around here and on /v/, sometimes i take a visit to /m/ and /u/ The other day someone posted a Takemiya Jin page on /v/, was that any of you?

last edited at Aug 23, 2014 10:20PM

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

4chan /z/, Sageru, yuri hierarchy, asstr, futaba guro alt.

I think I have an account here too but I don't know for sure.

joined May 19, 2014

While reading the title and OP's post I don't see anything that says it has to be Yuri communities that you list. I think OP just wants to see what forum/board/(insert any type of "community") people frequent.

Yes, thanks Evilnemesis for pointing that out.

But as far as it goes, Dynasty still takes most of my time on the net regarding participating on online forums. Really wish we could have a general thread so we could "expand" a bit more.

Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

Beyond keeping up my list on MAL and keeping up with the world via reddit, I only really participate over at ANN.

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

Yes, thanks Evilnemesis for pointing that out.

But as far as it goes, Dynasty still takes most of my time on the net regarding participating on online forums. Really wish we could have a general thread so we could "expand" a bit more.

i don't want to be too out-topic, but in this case, together with a "forum's thread", i think a "gaming thread" can be interesting,
i wish i'm not wrong, but it seems to me that there're some people here who likes games, not only on-line, and even if this isn't the place for talking about videogames, it's always good to exchange infos

last edited at Aug 26, 2014 9:18AM

joined May 19, 2014

A gaming thread sounds awesome! Within a gaming thread we could have sub threads about different games and stuff..

Tmp_bh7jrkjcyaakw52-1123006053
joined Apr 15, 2011

there... are... Yuri games? nawwwww! * LOL *

actually that sounds awesome given that I've never played one. any suggestions for a virgin gamer?

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

actually that sounds awesome given that I've never played one. any suggestions for a virgin gamer?

Aside from hentai games?
Well there's this RPG for PSP called Agarest War: Marriage where you play as this guy who can marry someone or multiple someones and have kids or something... The catch is that later you get to play as said kid and if it's a girl there's nothing stopping you from making a yuri harem
The thing is... Japan only, so yeah i've never played it o_o XD

last edited at Aug 26, 2014 7:23PM

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

VNDB and gurochan.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

There are just really hard to find or in japn only
Summon night swordcraft story 1 & 2 for the gba if you play as the girl are pretty gay.
I think there's a strawberry panic game for the ps2 jpn.

So yeah maybe we should make a gaming thread I'm a gamer and I'm crazy for yuri so I do my research ^_^.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

There are just really hard to find or in japn only
Summon night swordcraft story 1 & 2 for the gba if you play as the girl are pretty gay.
I think there's a strawberry panic game for the ps2 jpn.

So yeah maybe we should make a gaming thread I'm a gamer and I'm crazy for yuri so I do my research ^_^.

I'm having high hopes for this upcoming game http://atelier.wikia.com/wiki/Atelier_Shallie:_Alchemists_of_the_Dusk_Sea
You can pick up only girl as main character ... Oh Madoka let it be yuri.

Sorry for changing the subject of the thread I just... Love that game or what they've show so far so ...yeah.

lildevilinhell
Untitled-1
joined Jun 19, 2013

GrimGrimoire (PS2)
Atelier Totori (PS Vita/PS3) - Specifically Mimi Ending
Atelier Meruru (PS Vita/PS3) - Specifically Mimi Ending
Atelier Rorona (PS Vita/PS3) - Subtext

To reply you must either login or sign up.