Forum › Bloom Into You discussion

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Volume 1 is finally out in France, and man the art comes off so much better in a paper volume. I almost rediscovered the early chapters…

Doesn't seem to be any translation fumbles either, although said translation feels a little flat on some parts. Nothing that ruins the experience though.

Order mine on Amazon yesterday so i'm waiting for it but did they keep honorifics or not ?

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

France sure is behind, huh? The English ones are at the final volume soon.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I'm already glad we got yuri. We don't have a lot of Yuri translated here.

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

No honorifics, no ("senpai" is replaced by family names).

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

I'd call that the status quo everywhere sadly.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

BugDevil posted:

I don't think we reached 10 yuri titles. Meanwhile we got like 2 publishers dedicated solely to yaoi and new title comes like every month or so...

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

I don't think we reached 10 yuri titles. Meanwhile we got like 2 publishers dedicated solely to yaoi and new title comes like every month or so...

[Status Quo intensifies]

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Yeah i'm sad when i compared the yuri releases and the yaoi releases. Yagate announcement made it the 16th series translated in french for Yuri when Yaoi got 255 releases.

last edited at Sep 21, 2019 4:19PM

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

@Lilliwyt

Bruh, at least y'all getting yuri releases. Even for a masterpiece like YagaKimi, that's a far cry here in the Balkans. It would be a miracle if even any manga beside Naruto or Dragonball got released in any of the Balkan nations.

Images
joined Apr 13, 2018

I already gave up on Yuu all....

joined Oct 22, 2018

Did all of yuu reilly touko it at face value that we're done with YagaKimi puns? How naive of yuu.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Koyomi, BV—knock it off

joined Oct 22, 2018

Koyomi, BV—knock it off

Maki me

last edited at Sep 22, 2019 9:32AM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I want this

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

That's a poster alright. All hail to the queen, baby.

Here are the raws for anyone interested: https://m.imgur.com/a/FmcAmNs

Haven't read them myself yet but probably will later.

joined Oct 22, 2018

You have my eternal gratitude for the link. Also, the moment you chose to post the link... it's as if you knew I've spent all the free time I had today listening to the YagaKimi OST in preparation of the raws of the final chapter...

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Haven't read them myself yet but probably will later.

I have a cold, which is why my eyes are watering. Only that.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Well i read it so For what i understand throught the pictures, it's after everyone has gratuated since everybody go the cultural festival of the school in casual cloths. We see that Doujima and Akari seem to be close. We have a discussion between Maki and Yuu, probably about the relation between Yuu and Touko. Forget to mention that Yuu and her sister talk at the beginning of the chapter. Return to the festival,everyone go to watch a play and Touko is late. Yuu go to found her and they both watch the play standing next to the wall. After that Yuu, Touko and Sayaka goes to the cafe to discuss and judging by Yuu's reaction, they talking about Sayaka's confession which embarassed both Sayaka and Touko. After that Yuu and Touko go foa walk just the two of them and probably talk about everything and stop on the bridge near the littles stones in the river where Yuu confessed. We also found that Yuu had a ring on her left ring finger, which probably mean what you think. The 2 last pages are in colors, last page is them from the back walking han in hand.

A very wholesome chapter to end a masterpiece.

Hanging%20chito%20ava
joined Dec 18, 2016

YUU IN SHORT HAIR. THE PROMISED RINGS. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Anyway, so some big announcements for the YagaKimi franchise that came with this last chap:

1. Vol 8 release on Nov 27th
  2. Nakatani's artbook
  3. Nakatani's short stories compilation
  4. YagaKimi antho 2
  5. Sayaka LN 3 set for Spring 2020
  6. More LINE stickers
  7. YagaKimi stage play rerun in Fall 2020

Also, new Eclair announcement: https://twitter.com/YURI_TIMES_EN/status/1177248109736296449?s=19

last edited at Sep 26, 2019 4:51PM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

So no S2 announcement ?

Hanging%20chito%20ava
joined Dec 18, 2016

^ Nope. Not here.

Nio Nakatani sensei thank you for giving us this great series looking forward to your next work.

joined Oct 22, 2018

So no S2 announcement ?

Nope. Not here.

Well, not yet anyway.
I'm gonna be positive, and expect an announcement of season 2 within the next year. Emphasis on announcement, not on season 2.

006%20(1)
joined Aug 11, 2019

Time skip, short hair Yuu then HANDHOLDING, with RINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sayaka has a "Haru-chan" as gf, too (a fact that Yuu knows and Touko doesn't, haha), I'm so happy for her!
Again, RINGS!!!!

last edited at Sep 26, 2019 8:21PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.