Forum › Luminous=Blue discussion

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

It is well what I say at the beginning is not the lack of drama that is the cause of the failure of this manga, it is its use and that the cause is anything but realistic with nene.

Going in circles now. You're really good at that Stannis. I'm done~

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

The wait is killing me.

joined May 29, 2019

big lol, I unironically love this ending

20220125_003513
joined Jan 30, 2013

Idk this is probably the first yuri Manga (that wasn't a dj) that they officially said they were in that relationship towards the end. I think it was a good ending if it was axed but I felt like the photo girl could have gone out with someone else. Atleast it's better than that other Manga that was about photography and yuri smh.

Homumug
joined Jan 13, 2015

Nice.

Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018

Best ending to a love triangle, EVER.

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

I'm not a fan of poly but this ending was pretty cute all things considered? Obviously very rushed but it felt honest and sweet.

joined Dec 18, 2018

Atleast it's better than that other Manga that was about photography and yuri smh.

You talking about "My Joy"? Cos anything has a better ending than that pile of shit.

joined Aug 21, 2017

Thought for sure Kou and the other photo club girl would get together. Poly or not, this was a fun manga!

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

For how rushed it obviously was, I didn't hate it. However, I'm far more interested in Lizard

Chocolate%20photo%20-%20copy
joined Apr 2, 2013

Yay for the ending! There are some readers like me who want a good poly ending to all dumb triangle drama and this one does it!

Btw, is the series done or is there an epilogue or something like that?

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

polyamory ending YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

joined Dec 18, 2018

Yay for the ending! There are some readers like me who want a good poly ending to all dumb triangle drama and this one does it!

Btw, is the series done or is there an epilogue or something like that?

Everywhere I looked it's listed as "ongoing" so I imagine there will be atleast one more chapter.

Marriage tag is MISSING

joined Jul 22, 2014

At least there is an image of the poly ending, honesty I really wish there's a manga that focus on the poly relationship, the ups and downs instead of ending like this.
At least Taru looks mature and radiant in the final wedding photo.

Ava%20baby
joined May 5, 2013

I didn't expect the end so soon. At least no unnecessary drama to make it longer.

Let's add it to the fav. :D

joined Jul 8, 2016

But what about the teacher tho...

Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

Atleast it's better than that other Manga that was about photography and yuri smh.

You talking about "My Joy"? Cos anything has a better ending than that pile of shit.

Agreed. "My Joy" was utter garbage...

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

I'm not sure I'm as psyched about the poly ending as I normally would be. Like, I love the idea of a triad as the resolution of a love triangle, but I sensed no attraction whatsoever between Kou and Amane, so it ended up feeling like Kou was stuck into their relationship for the hell of it. But it also would have felt incomplete for her to be just alone afterward, and her relationship with Senpai wasn't developed enough for that to be a thing.

I think the only way the author could have escaped this would have been by doing a timeskip and having Kou and Senpai together, like she had her own story afterward that we just didn't see, but regardless it feels like this whole story, a drama I was actually interested in for once, collapsed in the last few chapters. Really a shame.

joined Jun 30, 2015

Yes, the dilemma of love polygons is that you can't just settle with one ship. I have always wondered why the fk can't they just go out together, and this one pulled that off nicely.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

joined Sep 6, 2018

Marriage tag is MISSING

Ummm... hasn’t happened yet, it’s still in the future (no epilogue yet).

How can there by a three way marriage?

Aaaand don’t want to spoil the ending... this tag plus others mentioned earlier should be left out.

Good manga overall. “I’d buy that for a dollar!”

Good job, mangaka! I’ll look forward to reading other stuff you produce and get translated here and keep an eye out for your stuff in book stores.

last edited at Sep 25, 2019 12:48AM

Img_20191002_184339
joined Sep 14, 2019

Poly end because Modern problems require modern solutions lol

Is this really the last chapter tho? I'm not really against this kind of ending tho, considering the series was axed but the poly end just feels a bit... off

Profile%20picture%20leaaaaaaaaaaaaf
joined Jan 27, 2019

I'M FEELIN DEVIOUS
YER LOOKIN GLAMOUROUS
LET'S GET MISCHIEVIOUS
AND P O L Y A M O R O U S
WINE AND WOMEN AND
WONDERFUL VICES
WELCOME TO THE CULT OF
DIO-NY-SIS
(The Orion Experience - Cult of Dionysus)

74e8265c5f8df739e286deab7c984524
joined Jan 26, 2017

Is this the last chapter? Was hoping to see more drama. Haha. I'm quite surprised by how this love triangle ended, but i'm honestly really happy that it happened the way it did. It's super cute and modern.

To reply you must either login or sign up.