Forum › Lily Marble discussion

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Yeah, this is my favorite pairing as well. I think they have such a cute dynamic with each other

joined Oct 27, 2018

NoOooooOooo!! Not this stupid trope, this manga is too good for that awful trope.

F6c7d5d1-1d08-49c3-974d-d6169caf13f6
joined May 8, 2017

That last page was amazing. This pairing is amazing.

last edited at Sep 23, 2019 8:31PM

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

Wow the raws just came out today, and translated already? Thanks translators :D

These two girls following Tsubasa are like the roaches trying to get access to your room lol.
That last panel was hilarious. Too bad author didn't draw the continuation of Iwashita falling lol. The expressions here are really funny. And although there are some pairs I like seeing more, the author always manages to make them interesting in a way. Like Risa and Aya are the hot ones, but this one is the funny.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Love the progress of this pairing. I think they have the most interesting storyline out of the group.

joined Sep 23, 2019

So is Tsubasa transgender. That’s what I’m getting from this? They want to be called Tsubasa outside but her brother isn’t allowed to use that name inside.

Img_20191002_184339
joined Sep 14, 2019

So is Tsubasa transgender. That’s what I’m getting from this? They want to be called Tsubasa outside but her brother isn’t allowed to use that name inside.

No she's not. She did say she's afraid people would give her weird looks everytime her brother calls her nee-chan because she looks a bit too boyish and often mistaken as a man.

last edited at Sep 23, 2019 10:06PM

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

I missed this pairing :3

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

God, thank you, indeed.

Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

You too can balance on top of balls. Ask your doctor for the big gay today

joined Jul 26, 2016

Iwashita is a gift

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

Is this actually true that masculine women get hit on more by other women than feminine ones? There's this theme with Tsubasa and idk if it's because they mistake her for a guy or not

joined Feb 18, 2015

No. Nee-chan means "Big Sister", which is what her mother wants her brother to call her. She doesn't want him to call her that outside of the house because she looks too masculine and it confuses people when he calls her that in public. If she were male, her brother would call her Nii-chan or Nii-san. Tsubasa is a name that is neutral in terms of gender, it's used for both boys and girls, so it's not like it's a name she's choosing to use because she doesn't feel comfortable as a girl and by the way she reacts to the offer to learn about fashion and makeup it's pretty clear that she's not really against embracing her feminine side.

joined Aug 1, 2019

I feel bad for Tsubasa.
She's clearly getting tired of everyone mistaking her for a guy all the time. Especially with all the admirers expecting a different gender, must drive someone crazy.

Good
joined Jun 14, 2016

cute how everyone's looking out for each other in this manga

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Someone has ulterior motives.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

So a masculine-looking woman who often got mistaken for a man managed to femme-inize herself with the right clothes, hairstyling and makeup... and now she's gonna teach another masculine-looking woman (who btw happens to be her crush) her de-butchifying tricks, helping her turn into a woman with feminine good looks?

Who's the genius who came up with such a plot??? Give her a literary prize now!

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Nene posted:

Who's the genius who came up with such a plot??? Give her a literary prize now!

Society.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

This series is uber great

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Nene posted:

So a masculine-looking woman who often got mistaken for a man managed to femme-inize herself with the right clothes, hairstyling and makeup... and now she's gonna teach another masculine-looking woman (who btw happens to be her crush) her de-butchifying tricks, helping her turn into a woman with feminine good looks?

IMO, it will end up with Tsubasa reverting to her old tomboy style, because make-up and stuff is not her thing.

And Iwashita will still fall for her.

joined Oct 27, 2018

IMO, it will end up with Tsubasa reverting to her old tomboy style, because make-up and stuff is not her thing.

I definitely hope so

joined Jul 26, 2016

Well Iwashita hardly ever had any issue with Tsubasa's androgynous habitus beyond my kokoro can't handle all this hotness anyway...

joined Dec 9, 2014

I don't get why everyone thinks Tsubasa with do a 180 degrees turn here and is fussed about it. I just think she will maybe start wearing dresses or do some girly stuff here and there, but her tomboy style/haircut won't change.
It's just a common point for them to get closer.

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

I definitely hope so

Or Tsubasa will look really feminin and Iwashita will fall in love even deeper (and then Tsubasa reverts realising that she doesn't exactly want to be LIKE Iwashita, rather WITH)

Not even talking about a possible "put on make up"-scene between them, where their face come really close to each other and both blush furiously (´ω`)

last edited at Sep 24, 2019 4:58PM

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Or Tsubasa will look really feminine and Iwashita will fall in love even deeper (and then Tsubasa reverts realising that she doesn't exactly want to be LIKE Iwashita, rather WITH)

Not even talking about a possible "put on make up"-scene between them, where their face come really close to each other and both blush furiously (´ω`)

Ah, I see you're a person of culture as well.

To reply you must either login or sign up.