Forum › 1 x ½ discussion

joined Jun 25, 2017

Hey everyone, I spoke to the creator of 1x1/2 a few hours ago, and she'd really appreciate the support. You can read her 1x1/2 here: https://www.pixiv.net/fanbox/creator/2239312

And also help support her, it's about $2 dollars a month. She also said that if she can get more fans on pixiv, the updates will be more frequent. So if you can please support.

Yall think there’s any significance to this page considering recent revelations.
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/1_x_ch05#19

Like she got demons in her head.

last edited at Aug 17, 2019 4:07AM by

Omg did senpai put on a wig while doing Asuka
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/1_x_ch10#12

or she was so shocked from rape that she had to think of mom?

last edited at Aug 17, 2019 4:41AM by

Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019

Asuka probably thinks of her mom while she's doing it with Miyuki. Kinda like telenovela scene where the guy, begrudgingly has sex with a hottie villainess, begins to fantasize about his gf/wife. Maybe that's how it'll be.

Asuka probably thinks of her mom while she's doing it with Miyuki. Kinda like telenovela scene where the guy, begrudgingly has sex with a hottie villainess, begins to fantasize about his gf/wife. Maybe that's how it'll be.

Is it bad if I fantasize about my sister

joined Jul 26, 2016

"Definitely not!"
- Mochi Au Lait

10455963_830638436992044_5645511050433336598_n
joined Jun 27, 2019

Judging from this convo, nope.

F6c7d5d1-1d08-49c3-974d-d6169caf13f6
joined May 8, 2017

Remy posted:

if your fantasies about your sister are of her role-playing as your mom, then no

last edited at Aug 18, 2019 11:57AM

Shithead
joined Oct 23, 2018

it's okay we won't tell

HazmatChiefAlsimi
joined Feb 9, 2019

Oh.. oh. Welp. This will turn dark.

last edited at Aug 21, 2019 9:16AM

WisestofWolfies
Sdofnwou
joined Mar 26, 2019

Nope. In fact, we encourage it.

Anime-pictures.net_-_519241-700x1000-inuyasha-inuyasha%20(character)-inuyasha%20(human%20form)-sorolp-long%20hair-single
joined Mar 27, 2019

When is the update?? I'm dying for it

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

Nope. In fact, we encourage it.

I too choose this guy's sister

Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

Is this one of those bruh moments

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

13.55...like seriously ? Did we gonna have chapter 14 at one point or it's an utopy . Anyway,we got a nice oopsie moment with this "Mom" sentence. At least it made things clear for Senpai.

Fuuka%20small
joined Sep 9, 2017

The current update actually is a second half of chapter 13.5 which was released separately in two parts. 13.55 is exclusively on Dynasty. I uploaded full chapter couple of hours ago but I guess for some reason they can't just swap the old incomplete chapter with the new one?

last edited at Sep 1, 2019 3:40PM

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Is Miyuki gonna pull the "that's disgusting card"?

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Komi028:

Could be, Miyuki in the present time (no flashback) seems to know Asuka likes her mom, she probably started saying "Mom" when they were making out and suddenly Miyuki stopped.

Props to Komi028 for a dead-on call here.

I’ve seen worse-executed examples of “Exposition and/as Foreplay” than this one. . .

Fuuka%20small
joined Sep 9, 2017

She looks rather even more turned on by the revelation to me.

Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

Komi028:

Could be, Miyuki in the present time (no flashback) seems to know Asuka likes her mom, she probably started saying "Mom" when they were making out and suddenly Miyuki stopped.

I’ve seen worse-executed examples of “Exposition and/as Foreplay” than this one. . .

The stupid thing about this situation is it's a HUGE LEAP to assume why she was even accidentally calling out her moms name. In any other situation, I would assume she's nervously calling out her mom's name like a young person might do in a particularly tense situation seeking some kind of help, instead of actually thinking of doing dirty things with her mom.

Annotation%202020-07-02%20193122
joined Apr 19, 2018

The stupid thing about this situation is it's a HUGE LEAP to assume why she was even accidentally calling out her moms name. In any other situation, I would assume she's nervously calling out her mom's name like a young person might do in a particularly tense situation seeking some kind of help, instead of actually thinking of doing dirty things with her mom.

Shhhh. She's a fast learner, she learnt this was a manga and what it's plot is.

Fuuka%20small
joined Sep 9, 2017

Komi028:

She didn't cry "mom, help", but "wait, mom" though.

Img_20190418_023052-min
joined Mar 16, 2019

Them cliffhangers man...
Also I'm not gonna lie, I actually laughed out load at the 13.55.

Unbenannt%20(copy)
joined Apr 21, 2018

I really love this Manga but if Blackmailing is coming i dropp it. I hate Blackmailing, Rape etc. If this is coming now i drop it

joined Jul 26, 2016

She looks rather even more turned on by the revelation to me.

Definitely a "that's so hard-boiled!" sort of face.

To reply you must either login or sign up.