Forum › Bloom Into You discussion

I ship Touko's dead sister with Yuu's mom.

Shithead
joined Oct 23, 2018

"I want to stay over at your house!"
raw translation:
I WANT YOU TO FUCK MY BRAINS OUT!

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

raw translation:

Judges would also have accepted “I want to eat your cheesecake.”

Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019

I dunno. While I can see Natsuki being lesbian, I can't really see Sayaka and Natsuki dating each other. :/

LOL Sayaka seems high maintenance type and Natsuki's just down to earth. Their personalities might clash and Sayaka might try to avoid conflicts or dramas along with it. Still, when I think about it, they can actually date each other if the right circumstances happen i.e say, they happen to attend Yuu's birthday party and they have a talk and a little bit of quick-witted exchange, and there's that, a beginning of an unexpected romcom. Or dramedy or whatever.

last edited at Aug 30, 2019 1:38PM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

raw translation:

She did eat cheesecake and did even get second in bed ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

You know, you people shipping Natsuki and Sayaka are being kind of stereotyping by assuming that every short-haired, sporty girl in YagaKimi is a lesbian . . . wait, I’ll come in again . . .

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Why would the cafe lady want to date a high school girl like Sayaka when she's already dating a fine looking and grown ass woman?

Seems like a poor trade up to me

62342532_p4_3
joined May 27, 2015

I loved Natsuki but even though this is a yuri series and I have my yuri goggles cranked up to the max I still didn't expect that flare-up of yuri subtext when Natsuki thought "I wish I could've gotten you excited about softball instead" or something like that.

Hanging%20chito%20ava
joined Dec 18, 2016

You know, you people shipping Natsuki and Sayaka are being kind of stereotyping by assuming that every short-haired, sporty girl in YagaKimi is a lesbian . . . wait, I’ll come in again . . .

Actually, there's a speculation that Natsuki probably had a crush on Yuu based on how their convo in ch 19 went. Natsuki expressed how she's happy for Yuu that she's able to get worked up over something now. Then in the back of her mind, she thought "I wish it could've been softball though." Nothing is spelled out but there's a sense that she didn't just mean softball there. The animation director & chara designer, Hiroaki Gouda, was drawing a bunch of their softball arts on Twitter, including this one where you can see the light blush on Natsuki's face. Do note that his Twitter arts aren't canon or anything (a lot of them are just his headcanons on the chara interactions like Maki and Koyomi meeting up at Comiket and all of his "Maki is everywhere" memes), but taking into account that he worked on the anime and still stays in close contact with the series and Kusunoki, he could have some insights.

last edited at Aug 30, 2019 5:18PM

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

I loved Natsuki but even though this is a yuri series and I have my yuri goggles cranked up to the max I still didn't expect that flare-up of yuri subtext when Natsuki thought "I wish I could've gotten you excited about softball instead" or something like that.

That is the core of my "Natsuki might be gay or bi" sentiment. I don't think she was head over heels for Yuu or anything, but it does seem to suggest that she wishes that she could've been more special to her.

I don't think there's any particular reason to argue that Natsuki HAS to be gay, but I think there's enough there that it wouldn't be out of left field, either.

Unless Natsuki is an outfielder.

Hey now, we're (by which I mean I'm) assuming that one out of three short-haired, sporty girls in YagaKimi is a possible lesbian. The one that visibly pined after her best friend's affections after (unknowingly) listen to her gripe about her girlfriend. I don't think that's too unreasonable. ;p

Shithead
joined Oct 23, 2018

raw translation:

yuu next chapter
letthemeatcake

last edited at Aug 30, 2019 7:03PM

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

I somehow, reading the last few pages of posts, remembered how, about a month or two ago, someone made a half-joking comment about how Touko gonna moan something along the lines of

Eat my cheesecake, Yuu!

And I'm currently losing my shit because of it.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Hey now, we're (by which I mean I'm) assuming that one out of three short-haired, sporty girls in YagaKimi is a possible lesbian. The one that visibly pined after her best friend's affections after (unknowingly) listen to her gripe about her girlfriend. I don't think that's too unreasonable. ;p

That would be Natsuki’s short-haired (as well as short) sporty now-full-fledged lesbian best friend you’re talking about, correct?

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

It was good

joined Oct 11, 2018

My life is complete.

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

That would be Natsuki’s short-haired (as well as short) sporty now-full-fledged lesbian best friend you’re talking about, correct?

Yuu isn't sporty, she used to play a sport, so I wasn't thinking of her as such. (I mean, she's STUCO now, that's definitely firmly in the nerd clique. ;p )

I was actually thinking of Akari and Serizawa, who are both pretty definitely straight.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

I see nothing happened in here as usual. Dynasty is always the last to upload the new chapter.
called it on Yuu being top, but still would let Touko top if she wanted to

Now I do wonder if the rating of the final volume will be raised because of this turn of events...

PS: The cheesecake flag has been satisfied! 10/10 ending, dont need anything else.

last edited at Aug 31, 2019 4:03AM

joined Aug 31, 2019

What's a self indulgent thing y'all want to see in the final chapter, like something you would love but isnt neccesarily important? For me, I want one last interaction between Yuu and Rei, because I love Rei, she's always great. If you do answer, remember to tag anything that may contain a spoiler ;)

I want to see yuu's parent, reaction when they knew their rel.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Yuu isn't sporty, she used to play a sport, so I wasn't thinking of her as such. (I mean, she's STUCO now, that's definitely firmly in the nerd clique. ;p )

Bowling is a sport.

Capturar
joined Jun 27, 2018

I see nothing happened in here as usual. Dynasty is always the last to upload the new chapter.

Dynasty uses the 4s translation for YagaKimi, and 4s hasn't released chapter 44 yet.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Dynasty uses the 4s translation for YagaKimi, and 4s hasn't released chapter 44 yet.

Yeah, I'm aware. But after checking the chapter of the other translation group I honestly see little difference in quality. There were some worse translations in the past, but these ones are swift and clean.

4bbe1078a9d82bf519de9e5fc56dee60
joined Feb 18, 2018

^ BugDevil reborn

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

Bowling is a sport.

That's a pretty hard reach for the original point.

To reply you must either login or sign up.