Forum › Awaiting for That Day in This Sparkling Dream discussion

Ushi-nooo
joined Aug 20, 2014

I love Morinaga. I love madohomu. I love this!!

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Shameless plug on page 10 XD. Will Morinaga ever draw SFW Madoka? I just wish it was a little longer my guess is that this one was made on a whim unlike the previous one: http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/heaven_is_here_my_love.

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Not bad. A bit short, but felt plausible

Opavatar
joined Jul 19, 2013

can we pay attention to the most important thing in this entire dj?
morinaga went to see rebellion for the first time with hakamada mera. that's really gay and i think that's the most important thing we got out of this dj here

Konami
joined Jan 18, 2014

so much madohomu lately. I am drowning in fluff

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

Ah, Morinaga. I know they say that any publicity is good publicity, but that doesn't really apply if even you doesn't know what the hell is going on in your own manga.

joined Jun 18, 2014

dam, this is some high quality yuri that i have just witnessed

9/10

joined Jan 8, 2014

morinaga went to see rebellion for the first time with hakamada mera. that's really gay and i think that's the most important thing we got out of this dj here

EXACTLY ^_^ yay!! we're rooting for you Moringa!!! :D

Episode9-2
joined Mar 9, 2014

morinaga went to see rebellion for the first time with hakamada mera

That is very important indeed.

FlameHazeKatsu
Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

I love everything here! :v

Rena_home_1
joined Aug 8, 2012

Ah, Morinaga. I know they say that any publicity is good publicity, but that doesn't really apply if even you doesn't know what the hell is going on in your own manga.

Actually, writers say this is a common thing to happen. You (the writer) start out going one direction and then sometimes the characters take over and it kind of becomes a life unto itself and all you (the writer) do is just go with it.

last edited at Aug 21, 2014 9:57AM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I'll be honest, I haven't really cared for the post-Rebellion doujins all that much. I was always a bigger KyoSaya fan anyway, so the increased focus on depressing, bitter or open-ended HomuMado stories isn't very satisfying. Especially the open-ended stuff, because i think nobody wants to second-guess where the story's going to go from here.

Besides, it invalidates stuff I actually enjoy a lot, like I Love You So Much, and that's terrible.

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/i_love_you_so_much

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

MilkxMera Woo hoo!!!
It's awesome that she only drew in pencil, the dj looks great nevertheless. And I cracked up when she started advertising Gakuen Police, it's good that she's being honest for not knowing wth is going on in her manga XD

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

OMG! A HomuMado doujinshi by MoriNaga Milk, God really does exist. Thanks be to Godoka.

Konami
joined Jan 18, 2014

OMG! A HomuMado doujinshi by MoriNaga Milk, God really does exist. Thanks be to Godoka.

theres another one by her

joined Mar 23, 2013

Two friends going out to see a movie isn't gay at all.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

I'll be honest, I haven't really cared for the post-Rebellion doujins all that much. I was always a bigger KyoSaya fan anyway, so the increased focus on depressing, bitter or open-ended HomuMado stories isn't very satisfying. Especially the open-ended stuff, because i think nobody wants to second-guess where the story's going to go from here.

Besides, it invalidates stuff I actually enjoy a lot, like I Love You So Much, and that's terrible.

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/i_love_you_so_much

Don't worry about the canon Madoka has always been open to alternate timelines look at the spin-offs and the psp game Rebellion is just one possible scenario, artists currently use it because its the newer and most relevant one.

Imagesn79yw9ay
joined Jan 27, 2012

Another HomuMado doujin by Milk. With a take-charge Madoka in the shower. Tee hee. What's not to like?

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

theres another one by her

Just read it and now my life is complete. ^.^ (though I can't die happily til it's canon.)

Coollogo_com_262501472
joined Jul 21, 2014

Hehe, I can see in the drawings of Ako and Mari from Girl Friends as well as The Secret Recipe. I do like this dj =)

joined Mar 3, 2017

So cute. So sad. ;_;

To reply you must either login or sign up.