Forum › Posts by billybob300c

billybob300c
joined Jun 18, 2014

aoi's personality is so alluring but shion is rarely shown at all in the anime so it's a lil hard to feel anything between this pairing. it's a shame that aoi has been reduced to a secondary character, not to mention that shion doesn't make any more significant apperances after S2.

joined Jun 18, 2014

lols. lots of tags missing on this series. wheres my tragedy tag?

joined Jun 18, 2014

dam, this is some high quality yuri that i have just witnessed

9/10

joined Jun 18, 2014

even tho i just finished watching S1 & S2 of love live, i don't get why ppl are making doujins off of maki x nico. i mean, maki's my favorite one in the group cuz she's so chill & nonchalant but there was barely any interaction between maki x nico. i just wish this doujin was in the actual anime / story.

billybob300c
Fragtime discussion 06 Aug 07:23
joined Jun 18, 2014

chapter 11 to 15 raws are already out. my japanese skills are ok. reading the raws is pretty tough but still learning the language. anyone know a site that does amateur manga translation? cuz at this rate, it's gonna take like a year for ch 15 to come out. y r the english releases so behind? it takes like 10 mins to get an accurate translation of a chapter and maybe 15 mins to photoshop those translations over the raws...

billybob300c
joined Jun 18, 2014

it's sad that this manga already finished being published on May 22, 2013 & we're still on ch6 out of 12 chapters

billybob300c
Ayame 14 discussion 04 Aug 00:43
joined Jun 18, 2014

cmon middle schoolers? at least last year of high school or freshmen in college would be better. a bunch of 13 year olds just lack common sense

7/10