Forum › My Wish is to Fall In Love Until You Die discussion

joined Feb 16, 2018

This needs the "depressing as fuck" tag. Start a betting pool on which of Seiran or Ari dies first.

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

Yeee boi

joined Jun 12, 2019

This is sad for some reason

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Lmao the credits had me dead

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Im not okay, the girl who gave mimi used clothes her upper classmen (the one she was smooching on the staircase) most likely died in battle probably the one in chapter 5. Maybe they just parted after graduation? Ahh both thoughts are pretty sad :c

Prolly dead. Everyone prolly gonna die. This is such a depressing series wtf

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

Im not okay, the girl who gave mimi used clothes her upper classmen (the one she was smooching on the staircase) most likely died in battle probably the one in chapter 5. Maybe they just parted after graduation? Ahh both thoughts are pretty sad :c

I believe the implication is that they were a couple--since like you said, they were smoochin' on the stairs, "healing" or not--and that the blonde girl of the pair died, yes. The girl giving things away is also presumably an upperclassman or she wouldn't be involved in the giving side of things, so perhaps they were roomshare buddies who ended up together too, like the main couple and the side couple we've seen so far.

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

I need to say that the link in the description isn't valid. You need to share one without finish date, the standar is that the link just stay one day.

Taeyeon%20mr%20mr
joined Mar 18, 2016

Revived my dynasty scans account to post here. I've been bad at keeping up with all the yummy great yuri manga updates, so I was pleasantly surprised to see this has had 8 chapters since I first read the opening chapter.

I'm also surprised no one has commented on the obvious connection of Mimi's mother being the one who was sacrificed to resurrect her daughter, and Shiina's motherly actions towards Mimi (as pointed out by Ari and Seiran, and pretty much every single page Shiina and Mimi are together.) It made me wonder if Shiina is possibly a descendant/relative of Mimi's mother/bloodline.

side note: Seiran is literally me in regards to anything that happens involving Shiina, I screamed out loud when both Mimi and Shiina's numbers were called out (cue Seiran standing up and yelling SHIINA!!!!!)

I think the nurse is pretty confident in how things will turn out regarding Shiina's knowledge of the forbidden magicks and the other senpai knowing that she's scheming something. Her healing ability and experimental tendencies (like when she just told Mimi to heal herself instead of the nurse doing it, as Mimi has referenced before) are likely related to Shiina's roommate's death (isn't it suspicious her roommate dies just as Mimi comes along and needs a roommate?), and Shiina meeting up with Mimi and the nurse in the first chapter before the big reveal (nurse must be planning something big time).

Next concern is Ari and Seiran... why did Seiran speak of doing a resurrection spell, right in front of Ari's eyes? The first read makes you assume it'd be that Seiran would sacrifice herself for Ari, but doing it in front of her eyes seems to imply that Ari would still be alive? and if so, why would Seiran be speaking about a resurrection spell, unless it's not? What if it's some other forbidden magic spell we don't know about yet? (like, the story hasn't revealed it to us yet, but the students have learned about it already) hohum so many theories.

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

So, Mimi has been referring to herself in the third person for hundreds of years?

That's the literal worst.

joined Aug 9, 2018

Hello, everyone! To keep up with the Archivers, we are sharing the link to our newly opened discord server! The manga we're currently working are Itoshi Koishi, My Wish is to Fall in Love Until You Die, and If I Can Encounter Koshiba Aoi Today.

Hope to see you there!

https://discord. gg/XgjuM9M

last edited at Aug 26, 2019 3:42PM

8%20(4)~2
joined Aug 23, 2019

"They were bought as a pair, but.. they cant be worn together anymore.."

Ughhhh

Fb_img_1557642301687
joined Aug 12, 2013

"They were bought as a pair, but.. they cant be worn together anymore.."

Ughhhh

T _ T

I wished for the couple(who used kissing as healing magic somewhere in the beginning) to not show up again 'cuz i felt there was gonna be that kinda tragedy awaiting them, better to not see them but with the hopes of them still being fine together.... sadly it happened anyway

Rimg0054
joined Aug 22, 2016

[...] It made me wonder if Shiina is possibly a descendant/relative of Mimi's mother/bloodline.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/my_wish_is_to_fall_in_love_until_you_die_ch01#34
Mimi thought Shiina smelled like her mother in the very first chapter...

I think the nurse is pretty confident in how things will turn out regarding Shiina's knowledge of the forbidden magicks and the other senpai knowing that she's scheming something. Her healing ability and experimental tendencies (like when she just told Mimi to heal herself instead of the nurse doing it, as Mimi has referenced before) are likely related to Shiina's roommate's death (isn't it suspicious her roommate dies just as Mimi comes along and needs a roommate?), and Shiina meeting up with Mimi and the nurse in the first chapter before the big reveal (nurse must be planning something big time).

...suspicious...? I would rather take it more at face value. Mimi's always been there, but hidden away unless she was sent out to fight. The roommate died (which we now know tends to happen), and coincidentally Shiina and Mimi met and the nurse caught them together. She noticed Mimi's immediate attachment - and that was the cause for her to push for Mimi getting integrated into the dailies of the school. She may have another agenda that may even involve Shiina (she REALLY dragged out her preparations for restoring her arm, until Mimi lost her patience and did it herself https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/my_wish_is_to_fall_in_love_until_you_die_ch04#9). I wouldn't think the nurse doesn't care for Shiina but I'd say she, her roommate's death and Mimi having taken a liking to Shiina are more an opportunity that presented itself than anything conspired. Anything else just revealed itself and developed later on...

It seems, unbeknownst to Shiina her powers are increasing (doing some healing magic on Mimi's bruised head, giving life to the plant). For a moment I wondered if the roommate had secretly performed the spell on Shiina -- but then I recalled Shiina having had a 3-days-old injury the day after her roommate died and also losing an arm...

Next concern is Ari and Seiran...

...I was confuesed about how to read that too.
I'd say it is either a trap-question, like "If you were to see me perform the spell on someone else, would you be jealous? Would it break your heart?"
or it's a sneaky way of saying (ignoring the literal reading of "see me do it") "if I performed that spell on you, because I love you (and I totally do), would you think that romantic?"
or even a more existential inquiry "would you have me kill myself to save your life? could you go on if I decided I could not without you?"

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

So regarding the nurse (forgot their name) and Mimi calling her an 'old man'... Is that supposed to imply that she used to be an old man and used some kind of magic to turn into young woman or that she's a pervert? I mean, those two student in one chapter called her a pervert, so it's possible that she's doing to lead to those conclusions. Also, apparently, her magic is really incredible, as well, since she's confident she won't get fired. And why did she cut off the glasses sensei when she tried asking her a question? One month went by after that, but she said her she would speak with her the next day. What did they talk about? And another thing... What the relationship between Mimi and the nurse? Mimi mentioned her mom to her in the first chapter, I believe. What's the context with that? Is the nurse also someone who's been alive for a long time? Is that why the two are so close?

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

So regarding the nurse (forgot their name) and Mimi calling her an 'old man'... Is that supposed to imply that she used to be an old man and used some kind of magic to turn into young woman or that she's a pervert? I mean, those two student in one chapter called her a pervert, so it's possible that she's doing to lead to those conclusions.

It's because I believe the original term Mimi used was "jiji", which is usually interpreted as kind of like "dirty old man". For whatever reason the translation used a literal interpretation. She wasn't meaning to literally call her an old man, she was just calling her a pervert, more or less.

last edited at Oct 9, 2019 1:30AM

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

So regarding the nurse (forgot their name) and Mimi calling her an 'old man'... Is that supposed to imply that she used to be an old man and used some kind of magic to turn into young woman or that she's a pervert? I mean, those two student in one chapter called her a pervert, so it's possible that she's doing to lead to those conclusions.

It's because I believe the original term Mimi used was "jiji", which is usually interpreted as kind of like "dirty old man". For whatever reason the translation used a literal interpretation. She wasn't meaning to literally call her an old man, she was just calling her a pervert, more or less.

Yeah, I figured that was a possibility.

ThatdudefromVietNam
T%e1%ba%a3i%20xu%e1%bb%91ng
joined Jun 23, 2019

Dropped ? been a while since I last read it

Nobody
joined Aug 17, 2019

I come here to read some fluff yuri, not to dable into the morals of war, mortality and a life's worth!

... But please do go on.

joined Dec 18, 2018

I really wonder if we're ever going to get a more in depth explanation of this war, it seems so vague...

joined Jun 12, 2019

I have mixed feelings.

Selfie
joined Aug 25, 2018

Protecc them!

HazmatChiefAlsimi
joined Feb 9, 2019

Beautiful as always.

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Nurse is hurting my feelings

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Mmmhmmm nothing happened

To reply you must either login or sign up.