Forum › Koigokoro Metronome discussion

Rena_home_1
joined Aug 8, 2012

Really sweet and lovely! Yayoi's art is pretty awesome these days too. Can't wait for the sequel (doesn't look like we'll have to either)!

This needs to have http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/koiiro_etude as the next chapter in the reader

last edited at Aug 16, 2014 6:35PM

Images%20(6)
joined Nov 16, 2013

So... Clicked this thinking it'll be boring cuz its all pretty much the same thing.. but.. ive taken an interest. Keep going. lol

joined May 2, 2014

Niceee

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

sweaty hand!! XD

Mika-icon
joined Jan 31, 2013

I know I'm nit-picking, but why not call the wind instrument club the wind ensemble or music ensemble club?

don't bash me too hard. i do realize it's that way because the mangaka wrote it that way. i am just nit-picking because it sounds strange to someone who was a band nerd and was in different types my music groups.

And you have no qualms over a percussionist being able to tell that a brass player's embouchure is too tight? Or that she can instruct her much at all? My music experience says people who play instruments from different groups don't do such things. There's an even larger gap between percussion and wind instruments, they do their thing, we do ours.
And a drummer wouldn't make such a face at the term "downbeat", even in ensemble music.

Oh, and translation note: on this page http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/koigokoro_metronome#16 in the top left where she says "The tone is changing here" the term would normally be "key" instead of "tone".

last edited at Aug 17, 2014 1:04AM

joined Aug 13, 2014

This is so cute, I love it

Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

Was that a double yuri NTR? O.o

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I wouldn't say so, since none of them were actually in relationships.

Tumblr_nsb2wsngkl1t0bs5do3_250
joined Jul 2, 2013

From NHFH's newest release post

I feel like I should put a stop to Kouhai’s sadistic tendencies, but she translates what she wants and I can’t do anything but follow and QC.
She only did this because she saw someone say “double yuri NTR”.
This is what I have to deal with.

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

@commentator : It is said that in the beginning she's a wind instrument player and that she's skilled in it
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/koigokoro_metronome#17

Mono_a_2kmc
joined Jul 1, 2014

So sweet. ^_^

Otp
joined Jan 4, 2015

Why didn't I find this series sooner before Hibike! Yuri Hell hit in the summer?

Loved it, wish to see more of it! I'm feeling a weird mix of relief and disappointment that they didn't actually kiss.
Things aren't rushed even for a short one-shot-ish series. Though this is something I've seen many times in shoujo series, it's nice seeing it Yuri version. And that smirk! Oh gudnesssss.

last edited at Sep 14, 2015 11:04PM

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

This is has a second part, heads up to those finding it from the featured series

Diiis
joined Sep 14, 2015

I need moar.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Faust

This is has a second part, heads up to those finding it from the featured series

Might consider linking it for those who have trouble finding it since the name is fairly different from this one.

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

They're in the same grouping, tho.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Faust

Might consider linking it for those who have trouble finding it since the name is fairly different from this one.

People only have to click on the author's name tho

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

none

They're in the same grouping, tho.

That doesn't make it clear they're related though since there's untranslated chapters that appear to be completely separate.

Faust

People only have to click on the author's name tho

Actually they'd have to find the grouping it's in from there and like I said above it's still not exactly clear that it's a continuation. Though this wouldn't be an issue at all if the site had some sort of support for linking parts of a series together when they're not in an anthology or actual series.

machigai kouhai Uploader
Wympw_yh
NHFH Scanlations
joined Sep 10, 2014

You literally click on next at the end of this chapter to get to the next chapter though?????????????

?????????????

???????????????????!!?!!??????

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

If you read it from the YH volume 40 page, the next "chapter" is BGMRSP. It's a problem with how the site links and redirects, etc.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

If you read it from the YH volume 40 page, the next "chapter" is BGMRSP. It's a problem with how the site links and redirects, etc.

All you have to do is switch the "volume" in the upper right dropdown.

machigai kouhai Uploader
Wympw_yh
NHFH Scanlations
joined Sep 10, 2014

I guess I'll have to edit it somehow. Probably better in an anthology? Except they're not in the same tank lol

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

@commentator : It is said that in the beginning she's a wind instrument player and that she's skilled in it
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/koigokoro_metronome#17

She never said that she's skilled in it, she said that she's been "around them" which i suppose means that she's been interested in them and listening to them, never actually playing it

My issue is though: Why won't they switch instruments on the start instead? Main Character knows how to help her with the drums and the other girl knows how to help MC with the.. wind instrument, forgot it's name ><

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Dardes posted:

My issue is though: Why won't they switch instruments on the start instead? Main Character knows how to help her with the drums and the other girl knows how to help MC with the.. wind instrument, forgot it's name ><

Just because you're knowledgeable about something doesn't mean you're skilled in/talented at it.

joined Apr 5, 2016

Re-reading this for like the 99th time cuz it was just so damn good XD

To reply you must either login or sign up.