Forum › Bloom Into You discussion

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

When Touko let her parents go together to the onsen, I thought "d'aw, how thoughful of her!"

Then the last page came and I was like "Oh, so that was part of the plan, huh." XD But this is so very human. After all, a lot of our decisions are a mix of altruism and selfishness.

Capturar
joined Jun 27, 2018

The biggest problem would be If you realise you have fellings for her but she's not into you like that

Been there, done that. Don't ever wanna do it again. lol

Same lel. I think almost every lesbian has been going through something like that at least once. D:

List of lesbian rules we never follow, despite knowing better:

Don't fall for straight girls.
Don't fall for married girls.
Don't fall for girls who don't want anything serious.

Did I forget something?

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

^The problem with all such rules is that you don't really know whether they fall into one or more of these categories before you fall. Hell, other than the first rule, they work just as well for men too...

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

It's not like you can chose who you fall for anyway… The best you can hope is that you learn it's hopeless early enough that you can move on easily.

^Regarding the first rule, the opposite applies too (don't fall for someone gay if you're het). Though obviously, statistics make that a less common occurrence.

last edited at Aug 4, 2019 4:47PM

joined Oct 11, 2018

Don't fall for married girls.

Just try to avoid romantic interest in taken people in general, married or no. It's not fun to be cheated on :(

Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019

Don't fall for girls who don't want anything serious.

THIS. SHIT.

U2lqkgx
joined Aug 6, 2019

I am expecting a season 2 of this beautiful masterpiece

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Who wouldn't?

Folcwine P Pywackett
Folcwine_p_pywackett_signer
joined Mar 6, 2019

Gosh and golly, I hope you are right. Want a season 2 anime so badly.

The last two chapters in this story are coming so the anime people will then know what they need to storyboard and animate.

These last chapters could be be somewhat lewd, but I am sure they will be very, very sweet and endearing.

"Bloom into You" is one of the very best romances, that I have had the pleasure to enjoy! Look forward to the ending but sad that it is!

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

So, just caught up on the forum discussion after being in a different state for awhile.

Yuu has definitely been having impure thoughts. Touko is an absolute evil mastermind. (That move with her parents was diabolical.) They are ABSOLUTELY gonna bang. I have zero doubts and I see no other way to interepret the full context of the scenes we've been given.

But the thing that amuses me the most about all this, that nobody has really commented on, it is entirely likely that Yuu is going to be the first person in her friend group to get laid. I don't think we're going to get to see their reaction to that, but I really wish we could, because the notion of the scene is hilarious to me. Like, Akari is nervous about a big date with Doujima, they're all gossiping about how it's gonna go, Yuu carelessly says something that gives away her experience level, everyone turns and just stares....

last edited at Aug 11, 2019 5:31PM

joined Oct 22, 2018

So, just caught up on the forum discussion after being in a different state for awhile.

Yuu has definitely been having impure thoughts. Touko is an absolute evil mastermind. (That move with her parents was diabolical.) They are ABSOLUTELY gonna bang. I have zero doubts and I see no other way to interepret the full context of the scenes we've been given.

But the thing that amuses me the most about all this, that nobody has really commented on, it is entirely likely that Yuu is going to be the first person in her friend group to get laid. I don't think we're going to get to see their reaction to that, but I really wish we could, because the notion of the scene is hilarious to me. Like, Akari is nervous about a big date with Doujima, they're all gossiping about how it's gonna go, Yuu carelessly says something that gives away her experience level, everyone turns and just stares....

OMG.

Thank you for taking your time making this comment, Heavensrun, it's very very appreciated.

And someone needs to make a doujin out of the idea you made in the last paragraph. Everyone would be better off for it.

Hanging%20chito%20ava
joined Dec 18, 2016

Yuri Navi ran its third yuri manga ranking poll recently & YagaKimi got 1st for the third consecutive time with 1,816 votes, beating out 2nd place (Citrus) by 1,314 votes. The poll was not available for overseas fans this time around. In total, there were about 3,300 votes this year while last year it was around 1,900 votes. So yes, it was a complete landslide with YagaKimi took more than half the total votes. Direct sauce to 10th-1st places here.

Another event that is happening only for Japanese fans: Trifle Entertainment, who is responsible for producing YagaKimi's stage play, announced a crowdfunding project last week called YagaKimi Stage's Aquarium Date Project where they will film the actresses who played Touko and Yuu (it is noted that they won't be dressing up or playing the roles of Touko and Yuu in this shoot) hanging out at the aquarium where the YagaKimi date was based on (yes, it's a real location which has become a rather famous pilgrimage spot for YagaKimi fans in Japan). For those who don't know, the stage play was 2-hour long, covering the story from the beginning to the student council's play. Due to time restraint, it was basically a diet version of the story and a lot of contents were cut out, including the iconic aquarium date scene from ch 24. Trifle producer expressed that they wanted to include the aquarium date somehow, so they decided to create this special bonus that will be included in the stage play BD & DVD (scheduled to be released some time around the end of Oct and there will be screening events to commemorate the release on Nov 17th and 24th). The cost of renting the venue for the shoot is 2 million yen (~$18.9k) and the crowdfunding's goal is to raise 2 million yen to help cover that cost and they stated that if the funds exceed the goal, they will be used to help with covering production costs for the shoot, the screening events, the BD/DVD, etc. They stated that it is an all-in project, meaning the shoot is guaranteed to happen and fans are guaranteed to get their return goods for donating whether or not they reach the goal. This project is running from Aug 14th-28th.

Now that I got the information for the CF project out of the way, this could be good news for those who are hoping for S2 because the project reached the 2M goal within 2 minutes after the donation was made available. Currently, it is sitting at 4M yen (~$37.8k) from a total of 468 patrons so far. While Trifle Entertainment isn't responsible for the anime production, the feat is still a clear proof that YagaKimi fans are passionate and willing to fund what they love (& yes, Japanese fans are all expecting S2). On top of that, YagaKimi is getting quite a bit of merchs and from what I've seen so far, they all have done very well. I'd say expect S2 announcement eventually and even if you don't care for the anime, I think this is just good news for the YagaKimi franchise as a whole.

last edited at Aug 14, 2019 2:36PM

joined Oct 22, 2018

^ intensive happy screeching

joined Oct 11, 2018

I feel like I could write a thesis on how good this series is. Like, not even in a "I'm a big fan" way. I think Bloom Into You is one of the best stories I've ever read. Like, nothing to do with the yuri (although that is a nice bonus), it is the natural progressions, dilemmas, and conflicts of the characters that makes it just so well seasoned and worthy of praise.

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

Now that I got the information for the CF project out of the way, this could be good news for those who are hoping for S2 because the project reached the 2M goal within 2 minutes after the donation was made available. Currently, it is sitting at 4M yen (~$37.8k) from a total of 468 patrons so far. While Trifle Entertainment isn't responsible for the anime production, the feat is still a clear proof that YagaKimi fans are passionate and willing to fund what they love (& yes, Japanese fans are all expecting S2). On top of that, YagaKimi is getting quite a bit of merchs and from what I've seen so far, they all have done very well. I'd say expect S2 announcement eventually and even if you don't care for the anime, I think this is just good news for the YagaKimi franchise as a whole.

I expect an S2 announcement will either come at the end of the last chapter, or with the release of the final tankoubon. If we haven't heard anything by then, I'm not going to hold my breath, but I'm pretty hopeful at the moment.

Hanging%20chito%20ava
joined Dec 18, 2016

Here's the official announcement for the French localization of YagaKimi since I remember some members here were waiting/hoping for it: https://twitter.com/EditionsKana/status/1161948186774294528?s=20

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Here's the official announcement for the French localization of YagaKimi since I remember some members here were waiting/hoping for it: https://twitter.com/EditionsKana/status/1161948186774294528?s=20

It was just a matter of time, Yagate was already put on Amazon like month ago. I don't know what they wait so long for the announce. Anyway i'm glad we got more yuri in french this year : Kase-san earlier this year,Yagate in Septemberand even i will probably won't buy it we will have NTR in November.

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

Yuri Navi ran its third yuri manga ranking poll recently & YagaKimi got 1st for the third consecutive time with 1,816 votes, beating out 2nd place (Citrus) by 1,314 votes. The poll was not available for overseas fans this time around. In total, there were about 3,300 votes this year while last year it was around 1,900 votes. So yes, it was a complete landslide with YagaKimi took more than half the total votes. Direct sauce to 10th-1st places here.

Kinda surprised to see Whispering a Love Song in 4th place. I like it but it's been kinda… generic so far…?

About goddamn time! \o/ And I'm kinda glad it's licensed by a "mainstream" manga publisher instead of a BL/GL focused one like Taifu Comics.

Now if only we could get AnoKiss someday…

last edited at Aug 15, 2019 12:07PM

joined Oct 22, 2018

If the number of languages YagaKimi is translated to continues to increase at this rate, even my native language would have its version by 2030.

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

SQUEEL is all i can say at this point. I feel so spoiled every time I read a chapter. I thank Godoka every day for giving us Nakatani Nio.

joined Jul 26, 2019

Kinda surprised to see Whispering a Love Song in 4th place. I like it but it's been kinda… generic so far…?

I don't know how to explain it but the atmosphere of this manga is special, its attack from the beginning, the main characters are adorable and the secondary characters although not many are not badly written. The potential on understanding himari's love through a yori song could be really nice if it is well done.
Personally I am like Tsurezure Biyori's, which unfortunately ends next month and which also creates a beautiful atmosphere with a drawing on the facial expression of the top characters.

Good
joined Jun 14, 2016

Murder me with that cute stuff

joined May 29, 2019

Murder me with that cute stuff

But if you die, you can't see Touko and Yuu relieving their lust!

Chamo
joined Mar 15, 2019

Tsurezure Biyori's, which unfortunately ends next month

What do you mean it ends next month!!???

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Tsurezure Biyori's, which unfortunately ends next month

What do you mean it ends next month!!???

That mean it end next month. You can go check on the Tsurezure thread for author's statement.

To reply you must either login or sign up.