Forum › Useless Princesses discussion

Lilium
joined Aug 29, 2018

Literally everything Izumi says is benign and possibly even beneficial but then her body language is super menacing and it's really weird.

And amazing. ☆

I'll just wait 2…no 3 chapter's more before I make a final judgment of Izumi.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Yeah, there's nothing actually wrong with what she's doing this time, but the whole chapter is still filled with a feeling of dread...

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Literally everything Izumi says is benign and possibly even beneficial but then her body language is super menacing and it's really weird.

And amazing. ☆

I don't think amazing is the word i use to describe her. She has raised ton of red flags here. All of the girls have already understand that Izumi's attitude is not normal despite what she said. Either Izumi is manipulative and just want to won over one of the MC, either she is in huge denial about her feelings and so try to surpress both her feelings and the feelings between MC.

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

I am confuzzled. whatcha doin Izumi

Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

"I am not gay. I swear. I. am. straight. I am AAAAAAAAAAAAA"

Mato-san%201%201
joined Jan 10, 2015

Yeah, its seem like she doing a pretty good job with being wingwoman, but the author tone it otherwise.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Yeah, its seem like she doing a pretty good job with being wingwoman, but the author tone it otherwise.

Wingwoman ? You realise she does the strict opposite?

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Wingwoman ? You realise she does the strict opposite?

Well, not the strict opposite, but still muuuch closer to being the opposite of a wingwoman than being a wingwoman.

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

I'm curious what Izumi is planning. I like the character so I'd like to give her the benefit of a doubt.

Guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens.

Annotation%202020-07-02%20193122
joined Apr 19, 2018

I get it friends hug all the time, but context. Context.
Izumi make no sense.
I was expecting the pairings to go such but not with Izumi implying : none of you homo, we all friends

Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

Hmmm... Izumi.

The chapter is kinda normal, girls talking about school trip, but Izumi put some tension hanging around. I just can’t figure out her yet, either she’s manipulating the situation to make Fujishiro back for what she was before or making a move to Fujishiro to make her stay away from Kuro...

last edited at Aug 16, 2019 11:27AM

joined Oct 22, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75ZlynkrbHU

I'm still unaware how that clip from that movie has something to do with either the manga or people's reaction to it. I guess I didn't catch the joke.

She got nice bobs so its fine

joined Jun 12, 2019

I liked izumi but idk what she’s planning like I’m a little suspicious

joined Jun 12, 2019

I liked izumi but idk what she’s planning like I’m a little suspicious

joined Feb 18, 2015

Interesting development... Izumi is hard to figure out. She's either in love with Fujishiro or trying to help Fujishiro come to grips with her feelings for Kurokawa. It's clear that Fujishiro didn't quite buy her "even friends do it" bit at the end of the last chapter, especially with the way she linked their fingers after the stealth-hug attack. It totally got inside her head making her wonder if Izumi has the same kind of feelings toward her as she has toward Kurokawa. In reality, I'm thinking that we might have a strange form of irregular love polygon here.

Izumi ---> Fujishiro <------------>Kurokawa<-------------Iro
|_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ ? _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _|

last edited at Aug 16, 2019 12:12PM

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

It's weirding me out that we keep coming back to "hugs. Are they normal? Are they weird? How often do the occur? The jury is still out!"

But still a great manga. Though I think I kinda wish we were on to something else honesty . . .

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

Alright...alright...Izumi.... what the hell are you smoking?

last edited at Aug 16, 2019 2:39PM

joined Oct 22, 2018

Alright...alright...Izumi.... what the hell are you smoking?

Her subconscious

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75ZlynkrbHU

I'm still unaware how that clip from that movie has something to do with either the manga or people's reaction to it. I guess I didn't catch the joke.

I just like posting it whenever I think something bad is about to happen

11143587_983945991615710_6019435042284427906_n
joined Jan 29, 2015

Ok. Izumi is officially a piece of shit.

I agree.

Lilium
joined Aug 29, 2018

And amazing. ☆

I don't think amazing is the word i use to describe her. She has raised ton of red flags here. All of the girls have already understand that Izumi's attitude is not normal despite what she said. Either Izumi is manipulative and just want to won over one of the MC, either she is in huge denial about her feelings and so try to surpress both her feelings and the feelings between MC.

You're correct. I meant it more as a character (subjectively, of course; it's something that appeals to me a lot but not always excellent character writing) than as a person.

E-iue9kvqaa8rk1
joined Mar 29, 2019

just binge this one and gotta said I enjoyed it more than what I was expecting, was under the impression that wasn't very good but I honeslty like it, even if some panels cause whiplash with how "heavy" the feel.

Anyway, currently I really wanna know what's up with Izumi, and I hope that once everything goes down and gets reveal they can still be friends at the end.
I would honestly be rooting for her if she were doing an honest effort (I am going on the assumption that she is in love with the MC) rather than this manipulation game, don't get me wrong I actually it and I am intrigued by it, but I can't actually root for her like that.

probably the only thing I am not a fan is the good ol´classic of "early part of a story always has the main characters together and develops their relationship, but then following struggles stop them from interacting much" what I am getting at is that it's always a bummer when a story is build around a relationship and then there is a point where said characters don't get to interact much anymore, wheather the reason be good, bad, reasonable or whatever.

All that said, I don't mind it much here, but it still wanted to coment on it.

To reply you must either login or sign up.