Forum › 1 x ½ discussion

Azu_nyan_nyan_nyan_gif_1_by_jaegirlsdeviant438-d7ednu6
joined Oct 8, 2016

I thought she loves her mother, but seems not so much)

joined May 24, 2014

Girl, you better not cheat on your mom...

Miyuki wants to suck the mothercon outta asuka

Rimg0054
joined Aug 22, 2016

13.5 ... POINT FIVE! x_x ...and it still drags out.
So, Miyuki's family situation is messed up and that's probably why she's the way she is.
Sorry, but I have a hard time caring for that/her. (Suicidal mother is no joke, but I gotta somewhat agree with Dark_Tzitzimine.)

Of cos I'll stick around to see how this (flashback/relationship) ends and how it affected present time events... but... geez.

10455963_830638436992044_5645511050433336598_n
joined Jun 27, 2019

I say Asuka is romantically and sexually in love with her mother. But as the flashbacks indicate, she's also a youngster with raging hormones and confusion. And so, it's not surprising or even disappointing (for me, at least) to see her getting it on with someone her age and someone not her kin.

I think it'll be super important to have the senpai as Asuka's "first".

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Sorry I can't ... I'll drop it here and come back in like, idk 5 or 10 chapters, this senpai just fucks everything for me

Sh
joined Sep 8, 2016

Don't corrupt the loli

she already been corrupt the moment she finger blasted herself to the scent of her own mother

XDD absolutely right XD

Fuuka%20small
joined Sep 9, 2017

Um... Hello there, it's all happening before she realised her feelings? Rather it should be exactly next scene in the flashback when Asuka is going to come to the big realisation. At least I presume so according to this foreshadowing:
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/1_x_ch10#12
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/1_x_ch10#13

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

6, 6 freakings chapters of flashbacks. Can't we end this already ? We all know Asuka prefer her mom so just said Senpai has nearly fuk Asuka but Asuka find out Senpai toy with her and she prefer her mom than bam. Senpai's dark past is just the cherry on top, it could have been sad if it wasn't funny at this point.Just tell me her dad is an alcoolhic and we're complete. I start do give 0 sh*ts to that backstory.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

At this rate, I wouldn't be surprised if next chapter reveals Miyuki was abused by her mother, her sister caught them and that's why she killed herself.

F6c7d5d1-1d08-49c3-974d-d6169caf13f6
joined May 8, 2017

at this rate, this flashback will go up to chapter 13.99

Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

At this rate, I wouldn't be surprised if next chapter reveals Miyuki was abused by her mother, her sister caught them and that's why she killed herself.

Honestly getting that vibe now. Or rather her mother caught her screwing around with her sister and the mom went a bit overboard on the ol' freakout.

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

What is going on with this plot? I only came here for the mother x daughter incest not.... this

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

What is going on with this plot?

Taiyaki needs an editor to keep the plot focused.

joined May 8, 2017

I feel like instead of one long flashback that disrupts the flow of the story, the author should split up fragments of the flashback throughout the present narrative, as to preserve the pacing.

There better be a good use of this
Maybe it’ll pay off when Asoka shows mom her skills

Images
joined Apr 22, 2013

This backstory is so necessary and important as an explanation on how Asuka will expertly screw her mother in the up coming chapters. Yep!

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Jesus Christ enough already!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXE8LdXzeHM
I swear if this keeps going the way its going we are going to end up with more flashback chapters than regular ones.

last edited at Aug 13, 2019 6:52PM

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

What is going on with this plot?

Taiyaki needs an editor to keep the plot focused.

yeah because it feels like they're not sure what this story is trying to be

joined May 8, 2017

sirflimflam posted:

Honestly getting that vibe now. Or rather her mother caught her screwing around with her sister and the mom went a bit overboard on the ol' freakout.

Maybe this manga will become a character study about different types of incest and the ramifications?

last edited at Aug 13, 2019 8:40PM

joined Feb 23, 2016

Wow this is getting dark and fast at the same time, but yeah do continue.

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

I am so tired of these protracted flashbacks. It's like this author heard "show don't tell" and was determined to prove that could be way worse than an exposition dump. Basically nothing that has been revealed by these flashbacks so far is something I didn't just guess or assume.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I only hope that the author is aware of the criticism, being by the editor or just directly reading comments... This could've been done in 2 or 3 chapters top... Right now, it's unforgivable to drag this flashback beyond the next chapter

joined Sep 6, 2018

1x1/2’s punchline: “We’re the Aristocrats!”

Yuri%20ultimate
joined Feb 5, 2015

sirflimflam posted:

Maybe this manga will become a character study about different types of incest and the ramifications?

My thoughts exactly. Although rather than just incest I was going to phrase it as sexual abuse. I wouldn't be surprised if we get our expectations flipped really soon. Which means...time for a re-read with fresh eyes!

So far I've thought this story was serious and well-done. As long as the quality continues I'm happy no matter what the theme turns out to be. Certainly, a taboo story-line can be very enjoyable (it's why we're here). But if it's not well-written it'll end up just "another trashy incest fantasy". And on that note, I have a harder time with serials, even one where I keep up with the updates like this.

It also has quite a lot of extras and in-between chapters, while the volumes themselves are very small. A reread of all available material at once may give better perspective.

last edited at Aug 13, 2019 10:08PM

maybe this is a how to guide on having a healthy mom daughter yuri :D?

To reply you must either login or sign up.