Forum › Dear NOMAN discussion

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

:v I haven't read anything by this author before!! I shall start!

I did read something, I knew it!! it's "Beauty and the Beast Girl" how come that one isn't here? it's so good!

Was said multiples times but long story short, the first 17 chapters was made by a team who doesn't want it to upload here, after that the manga was taken off by /u/ but since it was at 18 they don't upload here either.

Don't why they're doing that when they don't mind their other stuff being uploaded her. They even link to the Dynasty Scans pages on the /u/ thread for the group!

lord-of-roses
Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

Huh, so it is more of gay Inuyasha than gay Bleach. That's good to know.
This one is worth a follow.

V003
joined Oct 15, 2018

"Now then... Hey short stuff, wanna come to my place?"

It's apparently a mistake. In original she was asking if the kid could see her (implying that she's an otherworldly creature herself).
Also I don't get why didn't they name chapters as per original: 1st Letter, 2nd Letter, etc., since every chapter starts with Mashiro writing a letter to her elder sister.

last edited at Jul 31, 2019 1:11PM

HazmatChiefAlsimi
joined Feb 9, 2019

Or you just become more than friends. Right right. And that's now how it is beginning. Liked the start a lot. This could really become a very interesting story with a nice plot. Looking forward to it since I hella like the idea. Mmm.

joined Feb 9, 2015

MarqFJA87 posted:

Don't why they're doing that when they don't mind their other stuff being uploaded her. They even link to the Dynasty Scans pages on the /u/ thread for the group!

First 17 chapters of Bocchi Kaibutsu were done by two different groups, one or both of which, apparently, didn't want their stuff to be uploaded to Dynasty. The rest is done by /u/, who don't mind it being uploaded here, but there's no point in uploading only half of the manga.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Or you just become more than friends.

It's Neji we talking about, of course they gonna be more than friends. In Bocchi Kaibustu they live like a married couple and even talk about having kids. In MaouPet, Nio is the wife of the DL.In Prison town, they act like a couple too.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Emotionally blackmailing lolis into doing dangerous stuff; a true staple of Japanese manga ...

Become a magical girl?
>Yes/No

Futaribeya
joined Dec 8, 2018

Isn't she too small? based on the last panel:
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/dear_noman_ch01#16
she is smaller than my nephew who is younger than her and relatively small for her age.

Still, she's too adorable and the story seems interesting.

You cant really see how tall she is on that page- just to be sure, you are not referring to the 1st panel on that page right? because that isn't her.

The last panel, where she is following that noman.
Also, I didn't saw it at first, but here too, when she is leaving (or maybe the door knob it's too high):
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/dear_noman_ch01#6

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Emotionally blackmailing lolis into doing dangerous stuff; a true staple of Japanese manga ...

Become a magical girl?
>Yes/No

Become a villain ?

> Yes

last edited at Jul 31, 2019 2:14PM

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

Also I don't get why didn't they name chapters as per original: 1st Letter, 2nd Letter, etc., since every chapter starts with Mashiro writing a letter to her elder sister.

Um, writing to her Elder probably dead sister and likely daddy is too.

Still looks like fun, even if tragedy makes an appearance soon.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

"Now then... Hey short stuff, wanna come to my place?"

It's apparently a mistake. In original she was asking if the kid could see her (implying that she's an otherworldly creature herself).

Updated on Mangadex, submitted to Dynasty

Mogami Yuriko
6d773abd5093e0f04807bae3fb796be4cee752bf
joined Mar 27, 2015

Now that's a wake up kiss if I've ever seen one! Liking the dynamic between them so far.

Pity
joined Jan 11, 2014

Getting a strong Inuyasha feeling in chapter 2

joined Jul 26, 2016

Getting a strong Inuyasha feeling in chapter 2

Does that mean we can look forward to a series run to rival the Dragon Ball franchise? :v

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Can someone explain to me the Inuyasha reference ? I'm ashamed i didn't watch at all this one and really don't plan to.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

I don't particularly get it either. I suppose the romance? Reminds me otherwise more of Azazel-san or even something like xxxHOLiC or whatever. Protagonist-runs-into-supernatural-situation-and-joins-some-sort-of-agency-that-protects-ordinary-people-from-them.

joined Jul 21, 2016

Inuyasha's reboot is pretty cool!

joined Jul 26, 2016

Vaguely curious if Bazu's name isn't at least partially a reference to the ancient Mesopotamian apotropaic wind demon Pazuzu... there would seem to be some shared themes at least.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

The last panel, where she is following that noman.
Also, I didn't saw it at first, but here too, when she is leaving (or maybe the door knob it's too high):
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/dear_noman_ch01#6

On the last panel where she is following the noman in the alley - she does look small but its hard to judge how small because nothing else in the pic has obvious dimensions- the norman has been growing and we dont know its size really.

And on the door on 6- there is a long door handle running from low to high- like 2 foot long- and a keyhole above it and small windows near the top of the door. If you look in the next panel, you can see how close her head is from the full height of the door- going by THAT panel she is about 4.5 ft tall.

So she is small, but not super tiny- I think rather her height is just being drawn inconsistently with the surroundings- in some she looks about a foot smaller! I think about 4ft tall might be a good average.

last edited at Jul 31, 2019 5:44PM

Im%20gonna%20fucking%20cry%20koyuki
joined Nov 5, 2017

Neji makes the best supernatural yuris change my mind

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Vaguely curious if Bazu's name isn't at least partially a reference to the ancient Mesopotamian apotropaic wind demon Pazuzu... there would seem to be some shared themes at least.

Fun fact: I peeped in on Neji's stream the day the series was launched and even she doesn't know how Bazu's name is supposed to romanized (other than clarifying that it wasn't short for "bazooka").

joined Jul 26, 2016

Fun fact: I peeped in on Neji's stream the day the series was launched and even she doesn't know how Bazu's name is supposed to romanized (other than clarifying that it wasn't short for "bazooka").

I rate that as FORTY KEKS

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

Looks good!

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

Hahaha, the moment I saw that "collar" do it's chokeslam, I immediately got Inuyasha and Kagome vibes. I'ma look forward to our protag hollering "osuwari!".

Good
joined Jun 14, 2016

Neji is the hero we dont deserve

To reply you must either login or sign up.