Forum › Legally Married Yuri Couple Book ch01 discussion

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Well, they did say that right up front, that it was just like Japan (of a certain period) except for the addition of animal ears and SSM. So you don't have to go very deep to reach that conclusion.

that, and the afterword suggests it's a parody (albeit not a very scathing one)

Actually, I don't know if they mean what we just read is a parody. It seems like the original idea was, but it got changed a lot as it was worked on and went a different direction.

%e5%b0%8f%e8%88%94
joined May 22, 2013

Sequel is coming sometime in the future, according to the release post.

There is a bonus chapter according to author's pixiv.

Is the bonus the sequel or another release?

Dunno what it'll be for Yuri-ism. For the chapter itself, it's more like an after-story: Foiled kiss attempt.

And there is indeed another series with similar four-ears settings. SPOILER: A young lady in poor health and her maid.

last edited at Aug 16, 2014 8:30PM

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

Weird. Animal ears tag without Talisex tag? Wow! Rarity!

%e5%b0%8f%e8%88%94
joined May 22, 2013

Weird. Animal ears tag without Talisex tag? Wow! Rarity!

Aw c'mon, this author doesn't draw any NSFW at all! (At least on the pixiv.)

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

at least use both wife! argghhh....

last edited at Aug 17, 2014 9:48AM

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

2 more doujins

last edited at Aug 16, 2014 11:25PM

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

2 more doujins

:O
Yes pls!

joined Apr 14, 2013

Holy shit this is to damn cute

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

2 more doujins

SWEET.

last edited at Aug 17, 2014 12:17AM

A_channel_wallpaper_11-t2
joined Mar 1, 2014

So... so... so CUTEEE! <3

Image%20(1)
joined Aug 15, 2014

what a cute story

joined Jul 17, 2013

Right in the kokoro

MinakoReiNanoFate
joined Jan 2, 2014

So cuteeee... I would like to suggest a Diabetes inducing series or Diabetes inducing chapter tags, the same goes for the majority of the NanoFate Dōjinshis.

joined May 2, 2014

I love it but wtf with the husband word it's kinda of wired

joined May 2, 2014

I love it but wtf with the husband word it's kinda of wired

joined Jun 12, 2012

Pretty art.

Icon-2
joined Sep 24, 2013

Except for the approval for same-sex marriage, this is still pretty much a reflection of Japan and other Asian cultures with that arranged marriage due to age/financial instability, and gender roles. Everything was just romanticized and coated with yuri. I know I shouldn't over analyze but still can't help it so I'm hoping for a good change/development in the next part

I had the same idea, this really is just japan but where everyone has cat ears and "husbands" can be female. I guess that I also overanalyze this manga, because the arranged marriage and the reinforced gender roles kinda distract me from enjoying the cuteness.

Yeah, because it is an arranged marriage, there is no relationship and no romance prior to their union, and gender roles still exist with whoever's in the female role being very subservient to the point of idealising/almost worshipping the husband. To me it basically feels like het, except for the fact that the husband is technically female and there are passing references to the acceptance of same-sex marriage. It's sad, 'cause the art is really nice and the characters seem decent, but it seems to uphold too many of the conservative Japanese values and attitudes which I dislike the most.

joined Aug 21, 2014

Aw this is cute. It definitely feels as if it was a hetero story with the husband wearing a female silhouette, but it feels different in the yuri world.

As long as it's two women, I am totally enjoying this story!

TheYuriReviewer
Profile_picture_by_theyurireviewer-d5lqbnw_(4)
joined Mar 24, 2013

This is really topical right now

joined Mar 25, 2013

Re-reading this since the sequel is coming out soon (I guess). I hope the after-story gets translated too.

This is just too cute, and now that the servant-mistress one is out, it's too good. Damn. Hope this author releases more doujins like this :)

Slightly off-topic: Anyone a fan of Dungeon Fighter Online? There's going to be a Closed Beta in March and if this page https://www.facebook.com/dfoglobal gets to 40k likes by the end of the year, it will be open to the public. Note that the game is global not just for America. Didn't know if I could make a thread.

last edited at Oct 30, 2014 6:21AM

Photo_2017-09-25_19-58-19
joined Jan 17, 2014

wow, really cute, and amazing style i must say

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Re-reading this since the sequel is coming out soon (I guess). I hope the after-story gets translated too.

This is just too cute, and now that the servant-mistress one is out, it's too good. Damn. Hope this author releases more doujins like this :)

Slightly off-topic: Anyone a fan of Dungeon Fighter Online? There's going to be a Closed Beta in March and if this page https://www.facebook.com/dfoglobal gets to 40k likes by the end of the year, it will be open to the public. Note that the game is global not just for America. Didn't know if I could make a thread.

I kinda well forgot to answer this post we have a thread where you post this stuff here: http://dynasty-scans.com/forum/topics/5489-a-small-topic-for-video-games

K
joined Oct 12, 2014

Itou Hachi Sama can't wait for the sequel of this desu >.< jajajaja

joined May 3, 2014

oh comon guys chapter 2 is translated long time ago :/ ..... ether way i read it :3 it was really cute :#

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

I hope these two never have any challenges/obstacles. Maybe small ones. But that's it. Ughhhh. So cuuute.

To reply you must either login or sign up.