Forum › Luminous=Blue discussion

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

my joy" of pito

Why you must make me remeber of that ?

joined Jul 26, 2019

my joy" of pito

Why you must make me remeber of that ?

Yeah there we can say that the end is really sad and unfair... not the one we could imagine.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I am delighted to see that my post from way back on April 23 still has relevance:

This is a great example of one of those "I like this so far but here's what's going to/should happen" series openings, where Dynasty should generate official betting boards for predicting future developments, with, I dunno, Yuri Points or something (gold lilies, maybe?) to the winners. Odds would change on the individual elements as the chapters come out:

• Any love triangle: 5:2
  • Exes reunite: 2:1
  • Lizard girl + Camera-chan: 3:1
  • Any polyamory ending: 25:1
  • Sensei & Gecko: 500:1

Those tongue-in-cheek odds I threw out there off the the top of my head still don’t look so awful bad, although we now know that Senpai and Kou is probably a non-starter (it was the mutual cameras, obviously) and Senpai & Amane probably should go up on the board at very long odds.

And Nene & Kou is the big needed addition, of course.

Any would-be punters out there want to put your lilies where your . . .um, maybe I better come in again . . .

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

My payout isnt going to be very high, huh? I`ve been putting all my garden lillies on "Exes reunite".
Guess my garden will stay pretty barren.

last edited at Jul 26, 2019 4:34PM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

My payout isnt going to be very high, huh? I`ve been putting all my garden lillies on "Exes reunite".
Guess my garden will stay pretty barren.

I’m actually quite ill-equipped to be a bookmaker (being basically math-impaired), but I think I’d say that with Kou in the picture and with the clearer view we (just recently) have of Nene and her motivations, that the odds for “Exes reunite” probably should go up somewhat, maybe 3.5:1?

It’s just that so much of the initial setup seemed to be pointing in that direction, and much still is, that it remains one of the more probable outcomes, at least at this point.

last edited at Jul 26, 2019 4:41PM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Where is my Sensei X Kou ?

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

What odds would you lay on that?

I’m thinking at least 20:1 right now—we haven’t gotten many real hints in that direction so far.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Coming next: the pic of Nene and Amane doesn't win anything. Thus, they can't tell Amane the truth, and the misunderstandings are never cleared.

The (Anticlimactic) End

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

What odds would you lay on that?

I’m thinking at least 20:1 right now—we haven’t gotten many real hints in that direction so far.

Yeah, we got a dark skin tag but so little of Sensei. But i think Kou need someone experimented for learning love and Sensei seem to be the right one and Sensei is the most sane one so.

Tumblr_nq90jxwvea1updraq_og_
joined Nov 17, 2017

I was thinking: what about Amane is so pissed about Nene and Kou going out that she starts going out with that kouhai from her work who seems to have feelings for her?
That would be a nice twist IMO.

Diredead
joined Jul 1, 2019

I was thinking: what about Amane is so pissed about Nene and Kou going out that she starts going out with that kouhai from her work who seems to have feelings for her?
That would be a nice twist IMO.

woah that is some good big brain thinking
would love to see that if it happens !

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

wHOA that reason threw me COMPLETELY off guard! But I'm glad to know the reason at least makes sense, honestly this answer was the farthest thing I could think of so that was nice to see.

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

I think she's a misunderstood teen girl who's been told constantly not to show emotion or smile because she's somehow "better" by not being herself--whereas she got to constantly see Amane, the person she was probably closest to, be praised for being awesome and attractive and all that by being "allowed" to be her (albeit exuberant) self. And it gave her a complex. And was probably too much for her to handle, so she tried to create distance, but was stymied by how desperate Amane was to keep her in her life, and probably by her own miasma of contradictory feelings. "I love this person, but it also hurts to be with this person".

Now she's found a cute little camera girl who tells her how great she is when she's just herself. That her smile is OKAY, and even desirable. I can see why her behavior is weird, and why she's pursuing Kou. Even the nasty "look at me" display in the cafe; it was just that. "Look at me, I am accepted for myself now too, you're not the only one. Can you please finally let go of me?"

But I'm probably thinking too deeply about it. Thanks, insomnia!

This was me back on the 24th of June. Called it! Nene got herself a nice complex, but hopefully now that she's voiced it aloud to someone else she can work on getting out from under it.

last edited at Jul 26, 2019 6:56PM

984ee08ca42d308f9bdaa33a06c653e7
joined Dec 24, 2015

Guess that Kou x Nene is sinking, then?

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Well Kou x Nene was a fishboat in a storm to begin with

joined Jul 26, 2019

No it's quite conceivable, nene still loves amane who loves nene enormously in return, except that nene also loves kou and kou loves I think without knowing it too much nene.
The end could be that nene admits that although she is feelings for love, she finally loves more kou and this beginner in love fell completely in love during their three-way photo meeting...amane accepts and remains friends with nene who has evolved accepts too.
There you go.

joined Jul 26, 2019

The most logical but also the simplest and easiest ending without any surprise would be that thanks to a kou, nene and amane get back together but it's so predictable that that's why I have big doubts.

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

Kou burns down King's Landing, Amane becomes a nun, Nene kills Hayama and escapes to Canada to live as a lumberjack

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

kou loves I think without knowing it too much nene.

I don't think as ever been in love with Nene.

The end could be that nene admits that although she is feelings for love, she finally loves more kou and this beginner in love fell completely in love during their three-way photo meeting...amane accepts and remains friends with nene who has evolved accepts too

Which the least hypothecial end to be fair. Kou has shown no romantic feeling toward Nene and really want Nene and Amane to get back together.

The most logical but also the simplest and easiest ending without any surprise would be that thanks to a kou, nene and amane get back together but it's so predictable that that's why I have big doubts.

Or you're just an utopist. Because this end is predictable doesn't mean it will be easy. Like someone say, Senpai ain't gonna hand over Amane to Nene that easily, especially now she is heartbroken.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Kou burns down King's Landing, Amane becomes a nun, Nene kills Hayama and escapes to Canada to live as a lumberjack

I wouldn’t bet the rent money on it, Doc, but if you hit, the payoff’ll be huge.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I wouldn’t bet the rent money on it, Doc, but if you hit, the payoff’ll be huge.

Who get the Lizard ?

joined Jul 26, 2019

kou loves I think without knowing it too much nene.

(https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/mobile/000/023/021/e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.jpg)

I don't think as ever been in love with Nene.

The end could be that nene admits that although she is feelings for love, she finally loves more kou and this beginner in love fell completely in love during their three-way photo meeting...amane accepts and remains friends with nene who has evolved accepts too

Which the least hypothecial end to be fair. Kou has shown no romantic feeling toward Nene and really want Nene and Amane to get back together.

Or you're just an utopist. Because this end is predictable doesn't mean it will be easy. Like someone say, Senpai ain't gonna hand over Amane to Nene that easily, especially now she is heartbroken.

Because kou doesn't know yet what love is, we're in a manga where things, changes, discoveries, revelations... The one she finds herself for the moment focused on her passion but given her hyper-optimistic character, she won't stay neutral indefinitely...
I've already seen a lot of characters who weren't interested in love at first and who suddenly fell in, because a love at first sight doesn't reveal itself in advance....
For the manga to be consistent is hard over time it will necessarily take something else than simple photo sessions of amane and nene and a few low blows of the senpai...

last edited at Jul 26, 2019 11:13PM by Nezchan

joined Jul 26, 2019

For the moment as I said above, kou is a novice, a person who wants to help sad people, but she doesn't say she wants amane and nene to get back together, she wants to stop the sadness of both and the lie behind it.
And then how many times I've seen couples made for each other and that one of the two people finally doesn't feel the same thing anymore... There has already been a break caused by nene, we know that she won't hesitate for a second to come back with nene, but it's never been good the coupls that make a kind of break to come back together, it doesn't work so well (example in unrequited love between kaoru and reii).
There is still a lot of time and possible evolutions on the relationships of the 3 characters, we know that they will meet all 3 of them for photo sessions and other meetings a lot of things will happen.

joined Jul 26, 2019

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/toumei_na_usui_mizuiro_ni
From the same author on only 3 chapters but that I liked very much, we see that the author does not hesitate to break the logic, the boy and girl couple will not finally face the discovery of the hidden feelings of ichika towards ritsu (who will suffer enormously during the relationship of shun and ichika)....despite that she is accepted to put herself in a relationship with shun she discovers that she finally loves more ritsu.... it is shun who finally plays the role of the good guy and disappears in front of the new couple when he was first with her and that he loved her a lot.
This does not mean that this can be accurately transcribed, but it shows that the author is creative....

last edited at Jul 26, 2019 11:28PM

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

People throw around the word "toxic" like it's nobodies business it seems (But also like it's everyone's business)

To reply you must either login or sign up.