Forum › Luminous=Blue discussion

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

I’m still all-in on Sensei Hotsy-Totsy x The Lizard of Love.

Typical, the reptiles always get the big titty babes.

So what ? Kou will end without experciencing love ? It's a bold choice to make the MC the wingman in this strange shaped triangle but it's more bold to make her say she doesn't know anything about love and don't make her fall in love with someone in the end. And no, her camera doesn't count.

Excusez moi, but that is such a peasant way of thinking. True love can obviously only be found in art! An artiste lives with their camera and spreads their love through it. Now that is truly avant-garde!

joined Jul 26, 2019

A smile on a picture is a smile like a distant memory. You rely too much on the pictures, already nene lets go more easily because it's kou behind the camera, she feels comfortable with it.
She is also touched by her kindness, her joy of life and also the fact that kou loves to smile at her. Kou makes her live again and it is a feeling that nene does not force absolutely when she is with kou.
The development of the story will not be just "kou repairs the love situation between nene and amane", not so simple.
Nene wants the situation to be resolved with amane but not to the point of returning as it was at the beginning.
Amane herself noticed the attraction and the exchanges of glance between kou and nene, we are only at the beginning of the relationship but considering the kawai character of kou not sure that nene does not prefer this one at the end.

last edited at Jul 26, 2019 10:10AM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

That’s ‘cause they know how to appeal to the—wait for it—lizard brain.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

That’s ‘cause they know how to appeal to the—wait for it—lizard brain.

And here I thought that it's because lizards are attracted to hot things.

we are only at the beginning of the relationship but considering the kawai character of kou not sure that nene does not prefer this one at the end.

Ah there it is. You just prefer Kou. Case closed.

last edited at Jul 26, 2019 10:13AM

10466e3de
joined Oct 25, 2014

You rely too much on the pictures

Because one of the main themes of the manga is that people aren't always honest about their feelings but their pictures always reveal their true feelings. That's why instead of taking what the characters say as face value, you have to pay attention to the pictures. Specially to the smiles because that's another big thing in the manga.

The development of the story will not be just "kou repairs the love situation between nene and amane", not so simple.

That's exactly what the story is about. And it's not gonna be simple with Senpai wanting to keep Amane heart-broken so she can keep taking pictures of suffering Amane. Getting Nene and Amane together is gonna take some serious effort.

last edited at Jul 26, 2019 10:29AM

joined Jul 26, 2019

Personally, this is the basis on which history can develop:
-nene loves amane
-nene loves kou
-kou considers amane an important friend
-kou is in relationship with nene but she wants to know what she definitely feels.
-senpai likes to see sad love to make beautiful pictures ^^ but maybe she wants her love or maybe like a maso looking to have other pictures of the same type with nene or both... it's her next development that will be interesting

(That's exactly what the story is about. And it's not gonna be simple with Senpai wanting to keep Amane heart-broken so she can keep taking pictures of suffering Amane. Getting Nene and Amane together is gonna take some serious effort. )
You may be surprised, a manga is full of twists and turns and the feelings of the different characters evolve with it.

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

You could sense her jellies from several chapters away

10466e3de
joined Oct 25, 2014

You may be surprised

Not a chance. The manga has been pretty predictable to me so far. I even figured out that Nene's whole reason for being a bitch to Amane was simply that she was envious of her cute smile like a month ago. It's pretty obvious where the story is going now.

last edited at Jul 26, 2019 10:37AM

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

I know there's a lot to discuss about, but i can't help but be distracted by Kou's butt.

yeah, I've noticed sensei tends to purposely focus in certain parts of the body

joined Jul 26, 2019

You may be surprised

Not a chance. The manga has been pretty predictable to me so far. I even figured out that Nene's whole reason for being a bitch to Amane was simply that she was envious of her cute smile like a month ago. It's pretty obvious where the story is going now.

And you think that thanks to psycholgic therapy will come back and look in the eye as if nothing was with amane? Seriously not their relationship took a very big hit and no one recovers from his normal.
But we are in a fiction it is possible that nene and amane become a couple again.

But from my experience on this type of story where there is a lot of drama, reversals of situation are mandatory.

This manga is not a comic manga like others or everything is almost written in advance.

I have a lot of examples of manga where the end does not end as the readers had imagined and besides it made them angry....

Like "my joy" de pito or stretch all completed and difficult to predict the end of the unrequited love too....

last edited at Jul 26, 2019 11:12AM

10466e3de
joined Oct 25, 2014

And you think that thanks to psycholgic therapy will come back and look in the eye as if nothing was with amane?

The key to resolve this whole drama is Senpai. What do you think is gonna happen when Nene finds out Senpai has been taking advantage of Amane's pain? Nene is gonna feel like shit and try to help Amane somehow, and that's how the relationship is gonna start to repair itself.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I know there's a lot to discuss about, but i can't help but be distracted by Kou's butt.

yeah, I've noticed sensei tends to purposely focus in certain parts of the body

I will not be the one to complain.

joined Jul 26, 2019

And you think that thanks to psycholgic therapy will come back and look in the eye as if nothing was with amane?

The key to resolve this whole drama is Senpai. What do you think is gonna happen when Nene finds out Senpai has been taking advantage of Amane's pain? Nene is gonna feel like shit and try to help Amane somehow, and that's how the relationship is gonna start to repair itself.

For me senpai is only a simple antagonist of kou, her opposite she takes pictures of sad or desperate people as is a little nene by the way...
Certainly part of the story will focus between the confrontation of photos but I come back to the real love triangle that will be there between nene, amane and kou because kou says it a nene that they will all take pictures together

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/luminousblue_ch08#33

It is completely predictable that each other's feelings will mix...

10466e3de
joined Oct 25, 2014

For me senpai is only a simple antagonist of kou, her opposite she takes pictures of sad or desperate people as is a little nene by the way...

There's more to it because she outright manipulated Amane. This sets the stage for Nene to do something about it.

Certainly part of the story will focus between the confrontation of photos but I come back to the real love triangle that will be there between nene, amane and kou

There is no such love triangle. If anything, the Senpai / Amane / Nene triangle till take center stage now.

last edited at Jul 26, 2019 11:28AM

joined Jul 26, 2019

There's more to it because she outright manipulated Amane. This sets the stage for Nene to do something about it.

Certainly part of the story will focus between the confrontation of photos but I come back to the real love triangle that will be there between nene, amane and kou

There is no such love triangle. If anything, the Senpai / Amane / Nene triangle till take center stage now.

You want to bet? the story focuses on these 3 characters, the seinpai is only an antagonist of the story, the one who puts batons in the wheels.
The majority of the story will now focus on the tri-part relationship between amane, kou and nene... I remind you that kou always goes out with nene and I don't see how apart from your desire to see amane get back with nene which allows you to affirm that there will be no triangle when everything suggests the opposite especially if you want the story to last many chapters...
The senpai will not be seen much compared to the others... we will probably know its history and its reason for doing so.

In the end I am sure that the conclusion of this manga will be to know with whom nene will put himself in a relationship (or not) kou or amane.

joined Jul 26, 2016

In the end I am sure that the conclusion of this manga will be to know with whom nene will put himself in a relationship (or not) kou or amane.

O RLY?

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Senpai will have none of that.

She loves Amane's crying face. Not her happy face.

joined Jul 26, 2019

Senpai will have none of that.

She loves Amane's crying face. Not her happy face.

Of course she is an artist of the dark lol I am not at all sure that she is interested in a love story but only what artistically on her pictures make things sad...
Kou is the one who is organizing the reconciliation, we must not forget that she could have nene in her pocket instantly but she refuses to do so because she does not want to enjoy happiness alone... She is so pure.
But as she gets along with Amane and Nene, she may feel new feelings through her photos, such as jealousy or envy, despite the fact that her primary goal is to make others happy.
Nene is already very sensitive to this and she has not known herself for a very long time, she is even more likely to appreciate it when she sees her struggling for her happiness...
That's why affirming that the just imaginable choice at the end is amane x nene and nothing else... the only solution would be for kou to sacrifice himself completely but even that nene will notice it I think.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

O RLY?

Idk, we still have a lizard and a dark tanned Sensei to fit so a twist is still possible

joined Jul 26, 2016

Idk, we still have a lizard and a dark tanned Sensei to fit so a twist is still possible

Fair, but to quote Blastaar from last page

10466e3de
joined Oct 25, 2014

You're totally missing the point of the manga. Who Nene ends up with is a secondary concern. The main point is that Nene has a huge complex about her smile (or lack thereof) and hurt Amane badly, and now she has to get over her shit and make amends.

Also, Kou is not even a love interest for Nene anyway. She made it clear she sees both Amane and Nene as friends and wants them to be happy.

If a couple is formed out of this mess, it's gonna be Nene and Amane, since Nene still loves Amane more than anyone, and Amane clearly loves her too. Also, let's face it, Amane is the character who deserves a happy ending more than anyone after all the crap she has gone through despite doing nothing wrong. It would be massively unfair if she gets screwed over more than she already has.

last edited at Jul 26, 2019 2:36PM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Fair, but to quote Blastaar from last page

Lizard x Senpai is already canon because she already kiss him, now we need Kou x Sensei.

joined Jul 26, 2019

You're totally missing the point of the manga. Who Nene ends up with is a secondary concern. The main point is that Nene has a huge complex about her smile (or lack thereof) and hurt Amane badly, and now she has to get over her shit and make amends.

Also, Kou is not even a love interest for Nene anyway. She made it clear she sees both Amane and Nene as friends and wants them to be happy.

If a couple is formed out of this mess, it's gonna be Nene and Amane, since Nene still loves Amane more than anyone, and Amane clearly loves her too. Also, let's face it, Amane is the character who deserves a happy ending more than anyone after all the crap she has gone through despite doing nothing wrong. It would be massively unfair if she gets screwed over more than she already has.

But you can't know that, kou must be totally novice in love, she never had to have a relationship and it's totally focused on the photo and the happiness of others through... it's mandatory that her character will evolve and for the problem of nene it's kou that will maybe solve it not amane or someone else....you have a much too simplistic reading of the story and if I do like you, kou goes out with nene and not amane... if kou was selfish she would easily win the heart of nene who wants to turn the page as well as he can...
If you have read other mangas of this type how can you know that kou will not be more interested in nene? than néné by spending even more time since they will be 3 because kou does everything to not develop even more feelings towards kou? you advance statements much too easily like you advance statements far too easily like "it will happen as it happens because we know it from the beginning" No, not at all I've seen a lot of mangas that don't end the way we think they do at first. That's not true.
Everything is possible and several scenarios with this love triangle that will be there whether you like it or not ^^
The story will not end in 3 chapters, a lot of things will happen because if we follow you it's simple amane asks only one thing and to come back immediately with nene and kou will take some pictures with her full of smiles and they will win the phots contest and everything will be fine...
It's much too simple and I repeat it, the heroine of this manga is kou you must not forget her and she too has the right to love or fall in love or be loved, given her character she has every chance.

last edited at Jul 26, 2019 3:14PM

10466e3de
joined Oct 25, 2014

But you can't know that

I do know. Like I said before, this manga is pretty predictable.

joined Jul 26, 2019

But you can't know that

I do know. Like I said before, this manga is pretty predictable.

Predictable like this one where the whole world thought the nice heroines were going to be together at the end "my pleasure" or "my joy" of pito or stretch https://dynasty-scans.com/series/stretch or were the fans sure that the two of them would stay together?

We're already talking about it in a few chapters at the trio level
If we follow your reasoning the manga is finished in not even 10 chapters....

last edited at Jul 26, 2019 3:33PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.