Forum › Looking Up to Magical Girls discussion

MrEngenious Admin
Puff
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

It'll be subtext for now, but until there's more chapters out it'll either get removed or replaced with yuri or whatever fits.

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

This is really good. I'd like to see full sadist Utena. And more yuri.

last edited at Jul 12, 2019 1:33PM

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

This looks promising.... Magical girl almost yuri with light BDSM, it needs to be done! And traces of plot too!

last edited at Jul 12, 2019 1:49PM

549487_1
joined May 10, 2018

YESSSS, this does put a smile on my face.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Nice. Cheering for Utena to go together with main magical girl. It'd be great if they end up showing that the pink haired is actually a masochist and has been secretly liking the bdsm.

Just a goddess with her guardian
Picsart_05-18-01.21.06
joined May 9, 2017

This is real good, and i can see there will be yuri in the future.

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Pink clearly enjoyed it.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

MrEngenious
Admin
posted:

It'll be subtext for now, but until there's more chapters out it'll either get removed or replaced with yuri or whatever fits.

Well we can argue about subtext but that hand moving up her legs in ch2 and all the "sweat" in the floor and how the protagonist stares at her hand at the end... Is a bold subtext hahahaha.

I love it.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Not a huge fan of the blackmailing part but whatever the BDSM Comedy remind me of a certain lolicon with glasses

joined Oct 13, 2014

thats a whole lot of "subtext"

ParasyticGhoul
Smell_1
joined Dec 5, 2016

I enjoyed this quite a lot.
Also, should this be tagged as ecchi?

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Lilliwyt posted:

Not a huge fan of the blackmailing part but whatever the BDSM Comedy remind me of a certain lolicon with glasses

In this case it didn't bother me because she just needs a small little push to show her true Sadist lesbian self

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

More like "sub"text, am I rite ...

MrEngenious Admin
Puff
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

I enjoyed this quite a lot.
Also, should this be tagged as ecchi?

I had meant to tag it as ecchi, whoops.

joined Jan 11, 2014

lol you can see how hard her nipples are in the second chapter

Kanadechan%20sxdvfgbn
joined May 24, 2017

What an interesting plot.
Btw, will this develop from subtext to yuri? Can’t wait to see what will happen next.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

What an interesting plot.
Btw, will this develop from subtext to yuri? Can’t wait to see what will happen next.

Seeing how much the pink seem to enjoy it, it's just a matter of time before she want Utena to step on her.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Nice. Cheering for Utena to go together with main magical girl. It'd be great if they end up showing that the pink haired is actually a masochist and has been secretly liking the bdsm.

Actually rereading the chapters, I highly suspect the blonde is the masochist lmao

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Actually rereading the chapters, I highly suspect the blonde is the masochist lmao

Or the 3 of them for that matter.

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

I dig this but I hope the blackmail part doesn't feature in every chapter because it takes a lot of the fun out of it.

Shigure%20beach
joined Oct 18, 2017

You know, i can see that happening. I'd give it a 60% chance at this point. Lilliwyt's theory is also possible.

This series is just so absurd and i love it. It's almost perfect. Just needs more actual yuri to be absolutely perfect.

last edited at Jul 12, 2019 5:14PM

Genbuakicon
joined Jun 27, 2015

Ultimately needs to culminate in Utena beating that little rat, but interesting so far.

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

Yessss, finally a second chapter of this gem!
Now I think I'll go reread the author's other work (Kumika no Mikaku) because I adore the art.

HonestYuriHawk
joined Apr 5, 2018

Can't wait for more. I'm always a fan of characters trying to suppress their inner dark desires while not wanting to truly stop themselves.

Fairy of the Gilded Lilies
joined Jul 27, 2018

As someone who enjoys BDSM in both real life and story this appeals to me. Hope Utena gets more... Comfortable with her desires and inventive in her torment as the series continues.

To reply you must either login or sign up.