Forum › Ayame 14 discussion

#$420pandasSWEG

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

You know. I always wonder if the other characters notice Amano's obligatory monster girl. Do they all see her as having pointed teeth or is that just for the readers?

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

You know. I always wonder if the other characters notice Amano's obligatory monster girl. Do they all see her as having pointed teeth or is that just for the readers?

Due the drawing being always more simple than reality, the artist must exaggerate those uniques characteristics, it might not be literally pointed teeth, but aggressive behavior... Just like that guy from Free!!

• I think !
Ioruu%20dr
joined Jul 13, 2014

YAAAAAAY!! More Amano Shuninta-sensei's wooork!!

But seriously... Sitting on that Panda?

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

But seriously... Sitting on that Panda?

feels good man

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Lol it's like a manga about me xD

...Huh...

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

NO! NOT PANDA-CHAN! WHY??? He was so young!!!
Seriously though, using a children's playground toy as a masturbation tool? That's a whole new level of freaky. The rest was cute though.

last edited at Aug 7, 2014 2:42AM

joined May 2, 2014

u got ta love dat panda

joined Jun 12, 2012

A middle schooler screwing around with a college student? What on Earth?

Ymir-and-christa-lenz-historia-reiss-shingeki-no-kyojin-kittyluv57-38197762-736-429
joined May 19, 2014

"You're a shlickaholic aren't you?" (Pg 27)

Best line ever.

106516%20(1)
joined Mar 20, 2014

A middle schooler screwing around with a college student? What on Earth?

Not that I condone it but it does happen. And lots of girls I know actually dated thirty-year-old guys during their freshman year in high school. That being said, anyone else find the girl's fingernails really creepy? That style seems to be popular. Can't understand why.

I appreciate that the story portrays coming of age much more realistically than many other manga that fit into that category, though.

Art11a
joined Feb 3, 2013

foursome alert? or love polygon? but still prefer the horny MC attack then going out with the black haired beauty

Tumblr_l29npmwab51qb5a4go1_1280
joined Aug 10, 2014

Really enjoyed this chapter even if its only the 1st i like the characters already and yes there needs to be more middle school mangas looking forward to the next but i swear i will lose all faith in humanity if the end is sad

Mono_a_2kmc
joined Jul 1, 2014

"Get dumber"... ahaha. XD I heard some people in past think that masturbation makes men impotent. ))

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Pussy.
Melts

E8xkjfiweawhwl5
joined Sep 23, 2013

The thin line between MankoVich and MankoBitch...

Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

Oh hell, I had no idea that Shuninta wrote stuff like this... almost as amazing as The Real Her.... laughing so hard. Absolutely love it.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

PLOT TWIST What the hell XDDD that killed me, oh the innocence D:

joined Apr 23, 2014

Lol, love how it almost turned into the stereotypical drama but instead came back with that anticlimactic cooldown. Gotta love the manga.

joined Nov 11, 2010

I have no words for this chapter... just one thing I'm not even sure I want to point out, the Japanese usage/definition of "bitch" is not the same as in English, and Shinobu's parents' advice was correct as fuck in saying Shinobu shouldn't tell others about it...

Hino-san
joined Sep 4, 2014

Ayame really needs to get that steaming problem under control. Isn't there some kind of medication, like a patch or something?

I hear there are various forms of therapy, involving lotions, massaging showerheads, and various home massaging devices. For people in that age range, treatment usually requires therapy a couple times a day. ;)

On a more serious note, yeah, there is a bit of a translation issue with "bitch" which the Japanese use to mean "promiscuous woman". Mankovitch would seriously be nearly the worst possible name to have in Japan. "Pussy slut". But LOL at her best friends being exactly like 14 year olds... Your best friends can be your worst enemies. And nobody even noticed she's named Claudia too.

Also LOL at google searching "Mankovitch" and getting "Randy Mankovitch" as one of the top hits.

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

i didn't understand... why she say her name is claudia ? what's the real name, claudia or mankovitch ?

Hino-san
joined Sep 4, 2014

i didn't understand... why she say her name is claudia ? what's the real name, claudia or mankovitch ?

She has two complete names. Or in American convention, 4 names. Shinobu Claudia Kazamatsuri-Mankovitch. Not sure the exact legal implications in Japan or whether that sort of name is offical or not, but yeah. If she were to move to wherever her "foreign" side was from she could go under the other name, presumably, which would make it somewhat easier in some ways. Being Claudia is a bit weird in Japan, and Shinobu is a bit odd in the US or Europe.

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

I slapped myself for expecting something cute come out of her mouth. And then Mankobitch happen. Should have known Shuninta would do this. After that little red riding hood story, I can't take her serious anymore xD

joined Sep 19, 2014

Wow that chapter was really something O.O Now I have to forget that Mankobitch thing XD

To reply you must either login or sign up.