Forum › The Heir of the Curse discussion

joined Apr 26, 2014

Moderate amout of sex . . LOL

Starfire%20loves%20mustard
joined Apr 26, 2016

To bad they can't leave the village, it would be great to cruse the rest of the world.

Img_1317
joined Jan 19, 2015

I didn't read the tags and just kinda hopped in. then I got a heart attack when Ichika went creep mode. at least.... the art was okay

joined May 17, 2016

If only the made a second chapter

Crazycatlady89
Shitsurakuen3avatar
joined Jul 29, 2014

I'm just sitting here thinking, how does the actual impregnation go?

Because if it's a choice between the ability to impregnate and not being able to have sex without impregnation I think I am on the 'it's a curse team'. Or do they sell magic baby contraceptives?
One of the best parts about being gay is not having to use contraception. Okay maybe not one of the best, but its a perk I don't wanna lose.

Tumblr_mqsgcvuolq1s1l3cpo1_500
joined Jul 12, 2012

Curse? What curse? I don't see no curse. All I see is a blessing.

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

Vol.2 release July 15
http://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/4799209272
It's going to have five stories in it this time. Aikawa Ryou, Gouda Nagi, and Nagashiro Rouge seem to be returning. Mira has also joined the lineup as well as an artist called Yamada Gogogo

Mira has a sample of her work up on pixiv

last edited at Jun 21, 2016 9:23AM

I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

Sorry! No Nagashiro Rouge, Aikawa Ryou, and Gouda Nagi in volume 2! There're new artists.

last edited at Jun 25, 2016 3:38AM

Official%20beidou%20cropped
joined May 22, 2016

Oh wow okay, that was peculiar. The art was nice though

joined Jun 12, 2015

Vol.2 release July 15
http://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/4799209272
It's going to have five stories in it this time. Aikawa Ryou, Gouda Nagi, and Nagashiro Rouge seem to be returning. Mira has also joined the lineup as well as an artist called Yamada Gogogo

Mira has a sample of her work up on pixiv

Digital version came out earlier. It's on the net now.

I_whosonline
joined Oct 18, 2015

Oh My God! This is the happiest day of my life after the 1st volume. Now I've already read the 2nd.

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

Man, Wasn't this doujin controversial
But seriously, I find has to be one of the greatest NSFW Oneshot's ever made. The supernatural theme was also a very touch to it and I think the story was pretty unique. I still come back to reread this doujin from time to time.

last edited at Apr 18, 2017 10:55PM

joined Sep 19, 2014

I think this could have the potential to be a good manga!
I liked it (except for the ridiculous time gap between her no and her yes)but, if the author divided this into longer chapters and took the time to make it a beautiful, good love story (it felt too rushed at some part for me), with less rape feels I think it would be really awesome!

I liked it though but this really could be improved by making chapters instead of one shot

joined Feb 1, 2013

Ushio posted:

Instead of Science baby shouldn't it be Magic baby?

none posted:

Science babies tag, but was used with magic.

Clarke's law ;p

Sufficiently advanced magic babies are indistinguishable from science babies.

Thanks Nez C. Clark

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

I want to have that curse xDDDDD

joined Apr 30, 2014

I have looked up the last panel, and it says "Landslide catastrophically damaged the village(土砂崩れで壊滅的被害一城岩村)
" Perhaps the mountain goddess was upset.

That seems rather important - why was it skipped? Not even a caption below that panel.

joined Nov 27, 2017

It's a shame that this has to be so rapey, because I enjoy a lot about it. I love that the conclusion makes her sound enthusiastic to be passing it on.

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

It's a shame that this has to be so rapey, because I enjoy a lot about it. I love that the conclusion makes her sound enthusiastic to be passing it on.

I dislike the rapeyness too, of course, but I also cannot be happy about the possibility of getting pregnant through lesbian sex. That's a nightmare to me, lol....

Rimg0054
joined Aug 22, 2016

I have looked up the last panel, and it says "Landslide catastrophically damaged the village(土砂崩れで壊滅的被害一城岩村)
" Perhaps the mountain goddess was upset.

That seems rather important - why was it skipped? Not even a caption below that panel.

Seconded. Years after the upload and I only checked this chapter's discussion for a translation of the last panel.
[IMO either it was the village's Karma (for trying to fool the goddess back then/locking her heirs up) or they got outta there just in time, now to fill earth with gals that can replace men impregnate women.]

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

It would be great if this had a sequel.

This is the "sequel".

Annotation%202020-07-02%20193122
joined Apr 19, 2018

That mountain goddess background story was actually good

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

It would be great if this had a sequel.

This is the "sequel".

Oh god, no. Please let me keep my "Happily Ever After" da.mit!

Y5
joined Jul 23, 2020

now it makes sense that she couldn't leave the village

To reply you must either login or sign up.