Forum › -Shouwa Ecchi- discussion

5078c11faafb542156639addbfc83dc4440cf9d2_hq
joined Apr 22, 2018

Always gotta love these 2 and their ecchiness~

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

lmao they were just doing it there on the bench in the open hahahahaha gotta love these two and their ecchi shenanigans

Asagi_d4
joined Feb 23, 2017

If your girlfriend is annoying you with her cell phone just rewind time to before cell phones were invented. Simple.

(The Showa era was from 1926-1989 for reference.)

joined May 24, 2014

So lewd

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

Find a girl who could travel you back in time(or any parallel verse loool) must be nice to spread juices and mark each era..xDD

last edited at Jun 11, 2019 11:03PM

joined Apr 23, 2019

They really behave like no one else existing in the world...

Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

So she can teleport back in time now? Okay then.

HazmatChiefAlsimi
joined Feb 9, 2019

Just yes.

joined Jul 4, 2018

Moral of the story,
Give ennuff attention to your significant other.

joined Jul 4, 2018

When u have magical superpowers, who cares about anyone else, eh?

62342532_p4_3
joined May 27, 2015

You remember about the previous versions of us

Ishikawa getting meta now

Also I thought "shouwa" was supposed to be just "shower" and didn't realize the Shouwa era pun until the end

joined May 4, 2013

lmao they were just doing it there on the bench in the open hahahahaha gotta love these two and their ecchi shenanigans

Ikr, exhibitionism much... but the ending was so darn abrupt even for how quickly the story was set up in the beginning.

last edited at Jun 12, 2019 8:17AM

Ymir-and-christa-lenz-historia-reiss-shingeki-no-kyojin-kittyluv57-38197762-736-429
joined May 19, 2014

What a sight for sore eyes!

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

Considering the reality-warping levels that Kii's powers have reached, I don't think they'd bother about anyone else seeing them anymore.

That said, though, this is a really sweet ( and lewd) story. I really like this scenarios where a couple falls in love all over again despite the different circumstances.

last edited at Jun 13, 2019 1:02AM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

When everyone else is celebrating the end of Heisei, Ishikawa goes back to Shouwa instead, and it only makes the result better.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

They do act like no one else exists -- but didn't they live for a long time on a planet made by the super-girl? Which leads me to the obvious question: Who was phoning Aaya? And what were the roaming charges for 50 light years?

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

They do act like no one else exists -- but didn't they live for a long time on a planet made by the super-girl? Which leads me to the obvious question: Who was phoning Aaya? And what were the roaming charges for 50 light years?

One of the manga seems to imply they come and go from that planet as they please.

Tumblr_mqsgcvuolq1s1l3cpo1_500
joined Jul 12, 2012

I mean they teleported through space, I guess that also means they can teleport through time. It caught me off guard at first but I honestly that makes sense though. Time and space cannot exist without the other.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

I mean they teleported through space, I guess that also means they can teleport through time. It caught me off guard at first but I honestly that makes sense though. Time and space cannot exist without the other.

Exactly, if we make a big deal about it being unscientific, the animator/writer/mangaka guy can come back that physics teaches that if there is FTL travel, or even cellphone trafic, then some ship traveling nearly as fast as light "conventionally" could observe it violating causality. So, since you're going to be accused of time travel anyway, might as ell enjoy it.

Profile%20picture%20leaaaaaaaaaaaaf
joined Jan 27, 2019

Ya know now that i think about it her power literally has no limits, i think she's pretty much like haruhi suzumiya cept she's aware of her power and i believe she actually subconsciously wished aaya into existence in her "ideal image" which could explain why she's like the only white haired blue eyed girl in all of the chapters, also she can teleport, make wishes into reality, Time travel and the recent chapter which confirms she's basically immorta.

joined Jul 8, 2019

Yes, but can she take a K26?
Ooops, wrong meme
Gomen

joined Jun 28, 2017

How utterly boring.

joined Jun 28, 2017

When's the grey-haired girl gonna get some?

To reply you must either login or sign up.