Download202001sdsfsfdsfsdfdsfdsfs02154639
joined Apr 18, 2016

Welp. Kinda...bland.

The raw doesn't have to much swear words scanlators did a bad job at this

Scanlators must be newbie

last edited at Jun 8, 2019 8:26PM by

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

I wonder if Sakano was just stealthily saying that she already saw Yashima as her girlfriend…

T%e1%ba%a3i%20xu%e1%bb%91ng
joined Mar 20, 2017

Don't cry, and...
Don't hurt me... no more

Untitled%20(3)
joined Jan 7, 2019

Is it just me, or it is kinda confusing? Not sure if Sakano is two-timing cuz she said she have a girlfriend while agreeing to marry Yashima, or as the early comment said, she already consider yashima as her girlfriend to begin with,

joined Apr 5, 2015

I don't think sh actually agreed to marry Yashima. Yashima was just confused and remembering fragments earlier, but in pages 17 and 18 we see the full context of the conversation, when Sakano was just talking about her girlfriend and Yashima proclaiming Sakano gotta marry her. What they are saying is that they both want to be able to get married in the next era, but not to each other. In context, Yashima wants to find a boyfriend while Sakano wants Japan to legalize gay marriage.

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

Ha ha. "Marry the s#!+ out of her!"
So far this story is my jam. I hope it doesn't go love triangle at all. Even though I'm suppose to be easing up on those. .. For ....reasons ...why did I say I was gonna do that again?

joined Sep 6, 2018

Haven't read it yet, but knowing this mangaka... I'm sure it will be a good read.

Edit: Okay... I'm gonna have to take back what I just said. It is beautifully drawn, but the story plodded along... bear in mind this story was meant to fit in with the other two chapters, so story progression will be hampered.

It is nice to see Canno keeping up her Yuri work outside of her classic series "Kiss and a White Lily".

last edited at Jun 8, 2019 10:56PM

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

That was a disappointing bit of nothing..

Seohyuncropped
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

Oh this is so cute. Goodness, I haven't felt this bittersweet in so long.

New
joined Aug 4, 2016

"Marry the shit out of her!"

Gotta write that one down for future reference.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

People are expecting the wrong things from this. This was just an excerpt out of their lives, the idea that a new era means new opportunities and also that lesbian couples are hopeful that Reiwa will change the status quo.

Yashima also doesn't seem the straightest of arrows, considering she apparently rejects all her male suitors and was not really all that opposed to marry Sakano lol

last edited at Jun 9, 2019 4:08AM

Fbeff6ae5beor
joined Sep 22, 2018

Is it just me, or it is kinda confusing? Not sure if Sakano is two-timing cuz she said she have a girlfriend while agreeing to marry Yashima, or as the early comment said, she already consider yashima as her girlfriend to begin with,

I thought it meant that they had to get married, just not to each other.

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

I think the phrasing was ambiguous enough that both interpretations are possible.

In vino veritas, as they say. :þ

And I find it a bit amusing that even when the protagonist is het (or is she?), Canno still refuses to acknowledge the existence of men in her manga. X)

Speaking of Canno, this gives me good hope that her next series (if there is ever one) will be adult-focused. I liked the end of AnoKiss just fine but it felt like she was going through the motions a little bit in the last few chapters, while her latest oneshots like the last Mushoku & JK or this one have an energetic feel in the art and dialogue that I missed. I just can't really imagine her going back to high school yuri now.

last edited at Jun 9, 2019 8:17AM

Images%20(2)
joined Feb 9, 2016

Hmm I have mixed feelings about this one. I usually root for the mc yuri but.. she'd only go for Sakano bc she was feeling lonely and wanted to get married and not bc she was in love with.. like it would be a partnership bc one of them was desperate... so... doesnt seem the healthiest thing on the planet

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

I think everything in this was just friendly gestures, Sakano does already have a girlfriend and it's not Yashima but since she knew her friend was drunk and sad she couldn't find a good suitor, she decided to comfort her by saying she would marry her, that said I think the yuri aspect of this wasn't very strong, it more like focuses on the friendship aspect of things

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

So, what happens with the MC in this story?

joined May 29, 2019

"Marry the shit out of her!" based

Tumblr_ok9qbbf9zt1vy8fcno2_250
joined Nov 13, 2018

What with these doujins having like a pixar universe in them hahaha, I was so confused by the end where they showed those two gals from the other one.

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Got my hopes up for nothing :(

Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

Nice, but I certainly wouldn't mind more.

Received_468649373647826
joined May 24, 2015

Now im confused

joined Feb 18, 2015

So, what happens with the MC in this story?

I'd say she started looking for a girlfriend since she's been so disappointed in all the guys from the dating services.

joined Jun 11, 2016

wow, the discussion here is so disappointing. This oneshot (and the other two works of "Just You and I") is about how people are dealing with the end of an era and the beginning of a new one. It's got a very hopeful and optimistic look into the future of Japan society and LGBTQ+ acceptance.

Instead of understanding that, people here are complaining about how "disappointing'', ''bland'' this is because no one is actively kissing or fucking. Very mature indeed.

To reply you must either login or sign up.