Forum › My Wish is to Fall In Love Until You Die discussion

Images
joined Apr 13, 2018

I laughed way too much at that credits page..

Images
joined Apr 13, 2018

That is one straightforward chapter name.

You mean.. gayforward? c:
Ok, I'll kill myself

Images
joined Apr 13, 2018

Mimi's surname is literally Kagari. Little Witch Academia connection confirmed.

She reminded me of Kagari from Black Rock Shooter but it was probably because of her name

joined Oct 15, 2014

That is one straightforward chapter name.

You mean.. gayforward? c:
Ok, I'll kill myself

Oooooooooooooooooo lmao

Images
joined Apr 1, 2018

The main character is really weak. It's really disgusting.

Fairypixie24
joined Apr 6, 2019

We've got a kiss. That's what matters.
The rest of the story? La la la, I can't hear you, I have no idea what happened.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Who hurt you? This is a school full of children that were taken and trained as soldiers, expected to die before their 18th birthday. So you call a child in a lonely situation "disgusting" for crying because her arm got cut off? I'm sorry but what? I've heard some pretty insane things on these forums before, but this is definitely up there.

Edit: I genuinely don't like the idea that supposed weakness, which everyone has their weaknesses, is something that's disgusting. It's part of the nonsense narrative that men can't cry. Everyone gets stronger by acknowledging that they have a side of them that's not strong and that they can't be strong in every situation. People don't get stronger from others always beating them down and being toxic about weakness, crying, and strength. Compassion and Empathy are also great strengths.

last edited at Jun 8, 2019 4:17AM

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

FluffyCow posted:

Compassion and Empathy are also great strengths.

Some people seem to be physically incapable of those things.

last edited at Jun 8, 2019 1:53PM

89922099_p0_3_32
joined Nov 15, 2017

What are you, a disney villain?
Edit: jesus christ, looking at their comments, this person is pushing real hard for a ban.

last edited at Jun 9, 2019 7:22PM

Very interesting story, love where this is going(that arm cutting gives this a lot more edge, just hope for none of the main/supporting ladies to die)
Can't wait for more

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

The arm regrowing scene was sorta neat

joined Jun 12, 2019

I’m really starting the like this but i see it takes a while to update sigh

Alien%209%20kumi
joined Feb 28, 2019

Chapter 5 is in Manga Rock if it'll upload slow here, just a quick heads up that there's a bit of body horror and stuff if anyone is sensitive to those.

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

After five chapters I feel like I should know more about these characters

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

What the fuuuuuu

89922099_p0_3_32
joined Nov 15, 2017

This is getting more interesting for sure.

Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

...wow, that is some body horror.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I just don't know where the story is suposs to go. Unless Shiina die, i can't see how she suposs to escape war. Mimi seem immortal so if one of the MChas to die it's probably Shiina.

1478_nogirlsallowed
joined Oct 26, 2018

slime girl

Images
joined Feb 9, 2015

From​ what​ I​ saw​ in​ the​ last​ panel, maybe​ the​ one​ who​ is​ going​ to​ die​ is​ Mimi.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

From​ what​ I​ saw​ in​ the​ last​ panel, maybe​ the​ one​ who​ is​ going​ to​ die​ is​ Mimi.

She just heal herself from near death. It's probably just blood she didn't wash.

Rimg0054
joined Aug 22, 2016

She just heal herself from near death. It's probably just blood she didn't wash.

Yeah, her clothes were torn up, but some panels showed her boots were still intact. She showered, got a new shirt from the nurse and put her (still bloody) boots back on.
I think that last panel was only to show the discrepancy between their happy reunion, Shiina's ignorance about what actually had happened ('No injuries' - 'Nope [not anymore]') and the actual body horror Mimi had just gone through (she already admitted she hated the sensation of being chopped apart missing an arm).

HazmatChiefAlsimi
joined Feb 9, 2019

Seiran and Ari ship Mimi and Shiina. Wheeew! Oh and uh.. nice healing skills you've got there Mimi. Looking forward to the next chapter!

Jeanne Mathison
joined May 24, 2019

"The jig is up, señorita! We been knew youse gay!"

lol lol

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

This needs an anime so we can properly appreciate Mimi's healing abilities

To reply you must either login or sign up.