Forum › Luminous=Blue discussion

You know I could learn to hate Hayama.
Aside from that.
I still think that Amane & Nene will end up back together. Kou will be the one to help bring those two back together again, & mend they relationship for the better. But it's seems like it's going to be a long & rough road a head before it happens.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Anyways, I'm not gonna break my tradition of using literal naval terminology after each chapter to describe the state of the ex-GFs ship in my eyes, so here it goes:

Ouch! Several more hits. Unless it somehow returns to harbour again, it will sink after just one more hit. Those shells, bombs and torpedoes on it... yeah...

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Chances that Nene fell out of love with Amane for “no real reason” = [ Maybe more than 0, but vanishingly small.]

Sure, things “just happen that way” in real life, but they rarely do in stories, and I don’t get the sense that this one is going for gritty everyday realism.

Stories are about reasons, and when one is withheld like the reason for that breakup (given the story’s focus on the former-ness of the Nene-Amane romantic relationship), it’s highly unlikely to turn out to be that Nene just realized the day before graduation that she wasn’t all that into Amane anymore.

My money is on something else going on with Nene that we know very little about as of yet.

Chances that Nene fell out of love with Amane for “no real reason” = [ Maybe more than 0, but vanishingly small.]

Sure, things “just happen that way” in real life, but they rarely do in stories, and I don’t get the sense that this one is going for gritty everyday realism.

Stories are about reasons, and when one is withheld like the reason for that breakup (given the story’s focus on the former-ness of the Nene-Amane romantic relationship), it’s highly unlikely to turn out to be that Nene just realized the day before graduation that she wasn’t all that into Amane anymore.

My money is on something else going on with Nene that we know very little about as of yet.

I agree with your statement.

Fb_img_1627005325889
joined Apr 26, 2018

Amane best girl. Just cut those people around you. They are just bringing you into pain

OmegaBlue0231
joined Jan 11, 2018

Aside from that.
I still think that Amane & Nene will end up back together. Kou will be the one to help bring those two back together again, & mend they relationship for the better. But it's seems like it's going to be a long & rough road a head before it happens.

Honestly with Nene and the main character having what looks like the beginnings of a relationship (and the MC actively making her feel better after the photo shoot) I don't know if Nene and Amane will get back together. It's possible that their friendship will be mended and the reason for the breakup will be revealed.

Or the author is going for a poly ending.

last edited at Jun 6, 2019 6:39AM

Aside from that.

Honestly with Nene and the main character having what looks like the beginnings of a relationship (and the MC actively making her feel better after the photo shoot) I don't know if Nene and Amane will get back together. It's possible that their friendship will be mended and the reason for the breakup will be revealed.

Or the author is going for a poly ending.

Mmm that's true but let's wait & see how story develops.

Pov_youre_a_triple_mugger
joined Feb 19, 2016

People here is like, I like Amane because she’s so pity, she deserves somebody else. She’s the best character.... lol.

It might not be the end couple but I like Kou x Nene.

And that senpai, crazy obsessive bitch.

I don't think people still want nene to go back to amane, at this point, all us amane fag just want her to cut ties with these girls and be happy, it would be hilarious when nene confessed why she broke up with her, then she will be like "no fuck you, i'm done with you" like the statement of one peepo in early comments.

I don't get why you all blame Nene. She isn't forced to give a reason for breaking up it might as well be true that she doesn't like her anymore which is a fine reason. Staying friends was Amane's choice.

Well, personally I think Nene is rather cruel in the way she stays friends. I just dislike her, I guess. But yeah, you can't blame someone for falling out of love with someone. If that was the reason they broke up, I'd actually give Nene kudos. Because it requires a lot of strenght to actually break up and not let an unhappy relationship just continue.

And Amane is pitied because she has like no control over shit. She is unlucky in love and handles it not well. And then she is manipulated by some psycho who wants her to be unhappy so she'll be dependent on her... It's not what I want to happen to anyone, lol.

How is Nene "rather cruel in the way she stays friends"? She has her reason for wanting to break up, whether that's simple falling out of love, jealousy, or manipulation, and it is valid. Amane refuses to consider her feelings and keeps trying to make moves on someone who obviously doesn't want it. It's rude, clingy, and obsessive.

Amane needs to grow up and realize that if she wants Nene to treat her better she needs to cut that shit out. It's obvious the break up hurt Nene too, and all she's doing is pouring salt in the wound.

joined Oct 10, 2016

One giant cooking pot of ships.

Here are my thoughts of circle of ships.
(That photograph girl) -> Amane -> Nene -> Kou -> back to photograph girl

last edited at Jun 6, 2019 7:19AM

Untitled%20(3)
joined Jan 7, 2019

I Agree with this one, THIS IS A FREAKIN STORY, Story and Real Life are different, we go with the story cuz real life is boring, so It might really happen in real life that 1 day, people suddenly realize they doesn't love the same person they loved yesterday, but that doesn't happen in story, so the chances of it being just fell out of love in just one day is impossible. It happens, but not in fiction.

EDIT: I'm not saying Nene is wrong in the story, it is just it is almost impossible on what some people saying that "maybe" she really just fell out of love.

last edited at Jun 6, 2019 7:39AM

I Agree with this one, THIS IS A FREAKIN STORY, Story and Real Life are different, we go with the story cuz real life is boring, so It might really happen in real life that 1 day, people suddenly realize they doesn't love the same person they loved yesterday, but that doesn't happen in story, so the chances of it being just fell out of love in just one day is impossible. It happens, but not in fiction.

EDIT: I'm not saying Nene is wrong in the story, it is just it is almost impossible on what some people saying that "maybe" she really just fell out of love.

Reason for breakup is still very unclear, like Amane said you can't go stop loving someone in one day. Let's see how this plays out, I still think that Hayama is the case of breakup.

last edited at Jun 6, 2019 7:55AM

Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

MC is very cute.

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

Kou don't deserve none of this.

0a3023aca5
joined Jul 11, 2018

I think Senpai deserves her chance with Amane, she's probably been thirsty for her since kindergarten.

YES

Fb_img_1552616031041
joined May 20, 2015

La Sempai es una perra!! Pero tiene razón... Amane tiene soltar esos sentimientos por Nene :c

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

Being Amane is suffering.

HazmatChiefAlsimi
joined Feb 9, 2019

Damnit. What did I just walk into? This seems.. pretty fucked up.

Images
joined Sep 30, 2018

Whaat aaaaaaaa b

Images
joined Sep 30, 2018

IMO: it seems Nene's falling for Kou I just hope it's genuine and not for other reasons like when she said "Am I cuter than Amane?" and I also hope Kou's starting to have feelings for her. There's no problem with sempai ending up with Amane but why did sempai had to be btchy and hurt Amane just so she could have her? That's not what you do to the person you love, dear sempai :(

joined Apr 9, 2013

wth is up with the senpai's cardigan?! Almost as messed up as she is honestly. goddamn shoulder cut outs on a freaking cardigan lol

joined Feb 23, 2016

REEEEEEEEEEE(´°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`)

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

Next chapter: lizard grows to kaiju size and eats sempai alive. ..please?

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

Were talking about stuff someone "made up" therefore its not Impossible. I could make up a story right now where it happens. It wouldn't be good for a number of others reasons but that's s different topic.

I've literally read stories where it happened. Some were yuri even. though the two I'm thinking of right now they got back together.

I don't think it has to be as simple as fell out if love. There could be other small factors but I do happen to think its as I interesting a subject as "evil" conspiracy plot made it happen or whatever.

last edited at Jun 6, 2019 11:40AM

Tumblr_pt8ll4hf781saqlhvo1_500
joined Mar 12, 2018

Everything in this chapter made me uncomfortable...

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

Not that it justifies her behavior but lizard sempai was in Amanes position the whole time Amane was dating Nene then?

You know I've always been terrible at remember characters names until this story an Useless Princess. ^^;

To reply you must either login or sign up.