Forum › Seifuku no Vampiress Lord discussion

joined Apr 16, 2014

Wow, can't believe I only got to read this now. If I were to draw a manga ideally, this character dynamic is what I would've gone with. FeMC and a male protagonist, but FeMC would be with her childhood (girl)friend.

joined Apr 16, 2014

With that said, does anyone know of this manga's status?

9029(1)a
joined Feb 9, 2013

anyone know where can i find raw version? i looked everywhere and nothing.

joined May 27, 2019

Does anyone have a link to the raws?

I've found some of them here, goes up to 16.

For the person above

Sailor%20moon%20crystal%20-%2027.mkv_snapshot_18.10_[2016.04.14_00.25.11]
joined Jul 21, 2015

For the person above

is there a japanese raws for this? I'm blind to chinese

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

Ah yes!! This update reminded me of the days of reading this (and other mangas) on sites other than dynasty (I'd say it was a simpler time but the sites were a nightmare compared to dynasty). Always on the lookout for updates for this one!!!! Ahhhhhh finally.... but more please!

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

With that said, does anyone know of this manga's status?

Late to the party but it ended after 3 volumes. Unfortunaly it's not licensied in English. Lucky for me, it got licensied in French.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

This is soooo good I can't believe I missed an update (apparently friendship means NOTHING to OrangePekoe) why do good manga have to die young ;____;

1185287_545264538860379_946420239_n
joined Aug 30, 2013

I am so glad it got another update. Its so fun.

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

This brings up some pretti interesting variable

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

When will the internet stop responding to obvious bait?

When?

Keep an eye out for this guy:

He's the harbinger of those changes you yearn for.

joined Apr 15, 2013

Glad to see more of this series. It's pretty great.

Mika-icon
joined Jan 31, 2013

For the person above

is there a japanese raws for this? I'm blind to chinese

Best quality Japanese raws available here:
https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/4757549873

Rsz_1screenshot_7
joined Aug 23, 2015

rin is the best. keep giving him ragna the bloodeges voice when i read it though...

joined Jul 26, 2016
4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

So will this be translated consistently now? We know it's over since a long time ago.

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

sweet baby jesus, this is why i keep subs to things i never think i'll see again. I thought there would be a hint of drama but then it turned to comedy as usual in the end. Still love this series, hope we get more.

joined Jan 8, 2016

Yesss, another chapter.

57e011396781cdc3308f5aefac880571
joined Feb 19, 2016

So I decided to order the full 3 volumes of this series in support of the creator for blessing us with such a unique story, but my provider just called back and told me that the 3rd volume is out of print and there's currently no plans for reprinting it.

Can someone confirm if this is correct? I had to cancel my order due to shipping costs shenanigans but I'm still curious if this actually a thing

joined Jan 21, 2015

^ Checked a bunch of online stores (Amazon, Mangaoh, Honto and Melonbooks). The third volume (and that one only) is indeed out of print. That sucks.

I'd recommend getting the ebook version instead, if you can.

57e011396781cdc3308f5aefac880571
joined Feb 19, 2016

^ Checked a bunch of online stores (Amazon, Mangaoh, Honto and Melonbooks). The third volume (and that one only) is indeed out of print. That sucks.

Damn.

Tamen%20de%20gushi%20(2)
joined Jun 6, 2018

I want moreeeee nooooooooooo

Firefly Fanatic
9a98d8a7-869e-4e25-947d-59f469d10a1d
joined Feb 22, 2019

I hope this updates soon

joined Jan 3, 2020

So, since the translators seem busy with real life at the moment, I decided I'd run OCR on the Chinese raws and then do automated translation on the resulting text. I did this partially because I was bored, partially because I wanted to see how useful the result would actually be, and partially because I absolutely love this series.

Obviously, there's going to be a lot of mistakes. This is not a professional translation job. Even though I cleaned up some of the grammar issues (I wasn't overly concerned with that though either), there are some sentences complex enough where the meaning itself is lost or could have been seriously warped from the original intent. The biggest problem is that negation words like 'not' can be lost, which means the actual sentence sometimes means the exact opposite of what the machine translation result said.

That said, it came out better than I expected, honestly. Especially when you consider this is a translation from Japanese -> Chinese -> English and the second translation was done using Google Translate and some OCR to read the Chinese characters. The result is about 90% understandable (and probably about 80% accurate I'd guess in terms of getting the correct interpretations of the meaning of the sentences).

Chinese raw for Chapter 14 (link is from earlier in this thread): http://m.dm5.com/m432086/
Chinese and English text for Chapter 14: https://paste2.org/62fmY0dj

Also, if people want to talk about Chapter 14 stuff here, they should probably use spoiler tags, since I assume the mods want to keep non-spoiler conversation to professional translation releases only.

Oh, might as well give a rough summary of Chapter 14's juicier bits:
Yuu wants to take her relationship with Nana further but is scared of using the truth to achieve this result (because she thinks saying 'I love you' could make Nana immortal). Yuu brings up kissing as a potential way to satisfy her bloodthirst, since human saliva would have some positive effect. Nana realizes this is just an excuse to kiss her and tells Yuu that she isn't willing to kiss for the sake of bloodthirst, and that she is providing as much actual blood as Yuu wants, so that shouldn't be an issue. Nana then says that if Yuu is serious about kissing her for reasons not related to being a vampire, then she's willing to do it.

The narration card at the end makes it extra obvious in case the audience is oblivious I guess and just straight out says "They are in love."

last edited at Jan 7, 2020 6:36AM

Smallerpfp
joined Nov 26, 2019

God I forgot how good this manga was until I reread it. I hope it updates soon.

To reply you must either login or sign up.