Hino-san no ninny

Shipping Account
Fb_img_1534347820826
joined Oct 2, 2018

Que jugada fue esa? xD
Seems that one way or another Hino is going to have koguma's boobs for herself

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

This is way better than expected hahahaha but a little less romantic that what I imagined... I was sure they would go for the "do you like me?" or "do you want to continue our game from last time?"

Please dont translate the "baka" to jerk, i think its cuter if just leave the original. Sorry my english is bad, i am currently stay in japan btw.

Everything is cuter in Japanese. But I don't think there's another way to say it in English, may be "you idiot". They did the same thing in bloom into you when she says "Senpai no baka" they translated by jerk, there must be a reason but yeah I feel like jerk is more mean than "baka"

But idiot is more mean than jerk... In my opinion XP and I don't know about having a TLN "Keikaku means plan" in every chapter.

last edited at May 4, 2019 1:42PM

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

All roads lead to gROping koguMa's brEasts.

joined Sep 6, 2018

All roads lead to gROping koguMa's brEasts.

Cute.

CaioGuedesAUT
Arqxpgpd_700w_0
joined Apr 2, 2018

(https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/hino_san_no_baka_ch15#9)
"Do you have A-cup sized boobs?"
"Whaaaaaa!?"

Translation in Brazilian Portuguese (imitation of Silvio Santos):
"Ma-ma, você tem 'peitcholas' ou 'melões'?"
"O quê?!"
xD xD xD xD

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

We need a teasing tag

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

"Sing once again with me
Our strange duet
My power over you
Grows stronger yet"

Is the only thing I can think of with basically every chapter lmao.

The Phantom of the Opera was not quite as brilliant as Hino-san. I mean, he did kidnap a girl in front of half a dozen police men without an escape plan.

Though I'd love to see if she can sing as well~

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

I can't understand that someone will see idiot more meaning than baka when this site has Hayate x Blade chapters in it. I mean, I started calling myself idiot for that manga xDDD

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I think ReiSandi wasn't saying use a different translation of baka like idiot or dummy instead of jerk, but saying they prefer it left as baka.

I completely agree since I enjoy the Japanese language and words / don't watch dubs etc - I like when honorifics and certain Japanese specific items or ideas are NOT translated.

I know some translators think why translate something and leave some stuff not translated, but I don't understand the need to completely sanitize a work of any and all Japanese elements even if it becomes inaccurate and looses meaning. Like changing yen to dollars or takoyaki to octopus dumplings. You can always add notes- and the vast majority reading will understand these super common Japanese words anyway. The goal should be to make it comprehensible and to convey the same meanings and 'feel' not to simply get rid of all cultural elements.

But if you dont want to leave baka as baka, I think you can use different words depending on the context - but jerk isnt normally gonna be the best word for it. Their actions might have been jerk like, but it is conveyed in calling them baka without specifically stating it- I feel baka is milder, and there are other words they would use if you just wanted to convey someone was a jerk (being deliberately mean) specifically, and they wouldn't of used baka for that.

I think dummy might be the best general fit for baka - and idiot probably a close second - imo.

last edited at May 4, 2019 6:26PM

Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

I think it's alright to leave title drops untranslated tbh

TheWidow-Sensei
Capture%20_2019-08-15-23-46-48-2
joined Dec 1, 2017

Please dont translate the "baka" to jerk, i think its cuter if just leave the original. Sorry my english is bad, i am currently stay in japan

Fufufufu
Geez, you baka, Hino-San!

bakabakabaka

last edited at May 4, 2019 6:51PM

joined Dec 28, 2016

Reminder: Japanese A cup == USA AA cup

joined Jan 8, 2019

Checkmate

Images%20(2)
joined Feb 9, 2016

can anybody provide a link to thw raw chapters please? 3:

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

I think ReiSandi wasn't saying use a different translation of baka like idiot or dummy instead of jerk, but saying they prefer it left as baka.

I completely agree since I enjoy the Japanese language and words / don't watch dubs etc - I like when honorifics and certain Japanese specific items or ideas are NOT translated.

I know some translators think why translate something and leave some stuff not translated, but I don't understand the need to completely sanitize a work of any and all Japanese elements even if it becomes inaccurate and looses meaning. Like changing yen to dollars or takoyaki to octopus dumplings. You can always add notes- and the vast majority reading will understand these super common Japanese words anyway. The goal should be to make it comprehensible and to convey the same meanings and 'feel' not to simply get rid of all cultural elements.

But if you dont want to leave baka as baka, I think you can use different words depending on the context - but jerk isnt normally gonna be the best word for it. Their actions might have been jerk like, but it is conveyed in calling them baka without specifically stating it- I feel baka is milder, and there are other words they would use if you just wanted to convey someone was a jerk (being deliberately mean) specifically, and they wouldn't of used baka for that.

I think dummy might be the best general fit for baka - and idiot probably a close second - imo.

I agree to some extent, I hate people translating food and other stuff with no translation as something else (like dango > dumplings or tanuki > raccoon), and I think anime subs and manga translations should keep honorifics, but everything that has a proper translation should be translated. I hate One Piece fansubs because they refuse to translate nakama.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

juanelric posted:

I hate One Piece fansubs because they refuse to translate nakama.

But there's no word in english that comes even close to the deep meaning word nakama has!

Comrade

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

^ I bet they avoided translating nakama to comrade, because comrade sounded too communist for them.

Linterdiction
Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

Was this chapter praise kink? I think this one was praise kink. Hoo boy, that’s some powerful sauce.

Images
joined Apr 13, 2018

Screaming "fucking cute" in lesbian

lord-of-roses
Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

Most of the "baka"s here come in response to Hino's teasing (or flat-out harassment), so "jerk" is a proper translation.

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

juanelric posted:

I hate One Piece fansubs because they refuse to translate nakama.

But there's no word in english that comes even close to the deep meaning word nakama has!

Comrade

It's funny because in spanish is said comadre so it's like you have dyslexia xDDDDD thath only works for woman to a woman, for anything else is compadre

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Comrade

It's funny because in spanish is said comadre so it's like you have dyslexia xDDDDD thath only works for woman to a woman, for anything else is compadre

I didn't get it, sorry.

It looks like you are trying to say that comrade is translated in Spanish as comadre... but surely it can't be that?

(I mean, camarada is the proper term...)

last edited at May 8, 2019 5:12PM

Akari-daisuki
joined Dec 19, 2015

Adding this manga to the list of things that make me say “yes”.

joined Jun 3, 2014

Hino-san just has pure gay energy

To reply you must either login or sign up.