joined Oct 15, 2013

Hah, that was cute.

Cellphones have it rough in mangas...

Tumblr_mpynm4dyml1qjj8e7o1_400
joined May 24, 2013

Is there another part to this ;_;

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Jin! damn you and your making me want more!

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Jesus Christ that dumb chick, i'm feeling more sympathy for the phone

Gits-innocence4
joined Sep 22, 2013

Charming.

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Honestly, I didn't get annoyed with the clueless girl. Made me laugh. :P

Another_random_anime_girl_render__by_bakachasity-d5qdads
joined Feb 8, 2011

This made my day. :3

Konami
joined Jan 18, 2014

yuri just makes life worth living doesn't it

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Charming.

My apologies, but i've watched enough Naruto and generic shoujos to the point i get really ticked off when it comes to certain protagonists

So much takemiya jin in one day, thank the based gods.

joined Apr 14, 2013

Takemiya jin strikes again XD

joined Jul 8, 2013

Oh wao. This was uncharacteristically happy go lucky for Takemiya Jin lol. Use usually it's 90% horrible sadness, with little laughs scattered throughout, and then either a happy ending or a horribly sad ending that makes you the saddest you could possibly ever be. So, needless to say, I'm not complaining for this change of pace. AT ALL.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Yeah, this is a wonderfully goofy effort from Takemiya Jin. You don't usually see her go this close to flat-out silly, although it still had some angst to keep it level.

candy76041820
%e5%b0%8f%e8%88%94
joined May 22, 2013

Is that so hard a job to fully redraw that panel on the credit page?

41d15eb7093baec072fbb832ad7e1d7d
joined Jun 27, 2014

Another beginning to a masterpiece from sensei , I am looking forward to reading more of this.

Gits-innocence4
joined Sep 22, 2013

Charming.

My apologies, but i've watched enough Naruto and generic shoujos to the point i get really ticked off when it comes to certain protagonists

No worries, guy (or gal!). I get that after reading/seeing stories where numerous peeps are simply super-naive the whole t'ang might become a tad frustrating. Particularly with same-sex couples. Since, you know... there're few enough that are actually together and/or happy as it is...

Edit: Just as an amendment - and whilst I am totes not judging! - I can't relate to the Naruto part... ('cause I've never actually seen a single episode : )

last edited at Jul 29, 2014 7:49PM

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Lovely, hope we get to see the continuation to this.

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

Charming.

No worries, guy (or gal!). I get that after reading/seeing stories where numerous peeps are simply super-naive the whole t'ang might become a tad frustrating. Particularly with same-sex couples. Since, you know... there're few enough that are actually together and/or happy as it is...

Edit: Just as an amendment - and whilst I am totes not judging! - I can't relate to the Naruto part... ('cause I've never actually seen a single episode : )

Ha, I remember my Naruto days. I've stopped hurting myself with it since!

Lililicious
joined Jul 7, 2011

Best credit page ever. Anyone up for an editor support group to discuss said nightmares?

Yes. Yes it is.

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

that's it?? it's sooo cute! I want moar!

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

Best credit page ever. Anyone up for an editor support group to discuss said nightmares?

Yes. Yes it is.

Speaking as an editor, Yes! That one is very difficult. All the varying star gleams through varying tones, no pattern and not very much to work from, I would loose hope.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Nice very nice let's see that dress on the sequel.

Charming.

Ha, I remember my Naruto days. I've stopped hurting myself with it since!

ugh I don't want to remember my Naruto days I had such a terrible taste back then and when is that damn thing going to end anyway?

Random Reader
joined Nov 30, 2011

I had the misfortune of reading and then watching Naruto when I kept hearing how popular it was and then had the greater misfortune of going, "well.... I came this far... might as well read to the end." Now it's Dragon Ninja Balls Z Shippukai!

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Well i feel that i have a obligation to finish watching Naruto because A) i stopped watching it back in the days because "It's too popular! i'm too much of a 1337 otaku to be watching that"... I have to live the rest of my life knowing that at some point i was like that... and B)... ....I'm a masochist goes back to getting the 326 endings of Shadow The Hedgehog

Icon-2
joined Sep 24, 2013

Ahaha, that was so cute... and an unusual (but not unwelcome) offering from Takemiya Jin!

To reply you must either login or sign up.