Forum › Steps ch02 discussion

Ymir-and-christa-lenz-historia-reiss-shingeki-no-kyojin-kittyluv57-38197762-736-429
joined May 19, 2014

^Yeah! I like Takemiya Jin's works, but nothing from their work really strikes at my heart strings like morishima's... But I think this one just did it. It's so cute.

last edited at Jul 31, 2014 7:04AM

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

Moooooooaaaar!!! Dx

Shingeki.no.kyojin.full.1508027
joined Aug 20, 2013

aww this is so cute (♥_♥)

10698506_356095501219916_3104907167461467085_n
joined Sep 21, 2013

Kawaii

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Well i feel that i have a obligation to finish watching Naruto because A) i stopped watching it back in the days because "It's too popular! i'm too much of a 1337 otaku to be watching that"... I have to live the rest of my life knowing that at some point i was like that... and B)... ....I'm a masochist goes back to getting the 326 endings of Shadow The Hedgehog

WOW! that caught me off guard haha you're insane why? that game is bad enough 6 times.
Ok I admit I'm still reading bleach cuz what the hell I watched the whole anime already but the writing is so crappy and inconsistent sometimes that I question my sanity.(zombies?! ugh...)

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Well i feel that i have a obligation to finish watching Naruto because A) i stopped watching it back in the days because "It's too popular! i'm too much of a 1337 otaku to be watching that"... I have to live the rest of my life knowing that at some point i was like that... and B)... ....I'm a masochist goes back to getting the 326 endings of Shadow The Hedgehog

WOW! that caught me off guard haha you're insane why? that game is bad enough 6 times.
Ok I admit I'm still reading bleach cuz what the hell I watched the whole anime already but the writing is so crappy and inconsistent sometimes that I question my sanity.(zombies?! ugh...)

Yeah i have not read bleach in ages checked to see if it got better saw zombies in the title of a review for a chapter and all parts of my brain collectively went "Nope"

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

I don't kn-... I mean, i guess i got extremely pissed at how poorly the Game Grumps played that game and went to give it a shot again after years, surprisingly i found myself enjoying it more than i should and now i'm currently on my 86th playthrough... ...Jesus

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Ok have fun with your bomb missions and especially the ark, getting all A ranks is good enough for me...

As for bleach yeah don't bother I think Kubo is smoking a new one, so much for the "epic" last arc.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Ok have fun with your bomb missions and especially the ark, getting all A ranks is good enough for me...

As for bleach yeah don't bother I think Kubo is smoking a new one, so much for the "epic" last arc.

I gave up on it after he lost his powers and was working on getting new ones. It was all too contrived, so that was it for me. If they'd ended it at that point, the natural resting place for the plot, that would have been fine. But the money train keeps rolling along.

As to Naruto, it was basically at the point where Sasuke's whining exceeded my tolerance level. About when he got kidnapped.

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

I gave up on it after he lost his powers and was working on getting new ones. It was all too contrived, so that was it for me. If they'd ended it at that point, the natural resting place for the plot, that would have been fine. But the money train keeps rolling along.

As to Naruto, it was basically at the point where Sasuke's whining exceeded my tolerance level. About when he got kidnapped.

it got better in the pein arc, then got worse after that point, so yeah, oh and sakura is still 300 chapters later: useless

joined Sep 21, 2012

It seems that in one short form, she gets straight to the point without too many love triangles. lol

FlameHazeKatsu
Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

ahahahaha, cute xD though wished for more :v

joined Dec 18, 2014

yuri just makes life worth living doesn't it

Yes, yes it does <3

Icon%20lily
joined Jan 20, 2015

Lovely, hope we get to see the continuation to this.

http://okazu.yuricon.com/2013/08/19/yuri-manga-steps/

http://dynasty-scans.com/anthologies/steps

It would appear that their story continues, although it hasn't been uploaded yet.

To reply you must either login or sign up.