joined May 15, 2014

I hope this title will get an anime adaptation

also, waiting for the next translated chapter

you can find up to chapter 82 else where

last edited at Sep 24, 2018 6:42AM

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

We're back up to date with the current releases. If anyone has the stitched versions, feel free to put in an upload request and we'll upload those instead.

joined May 25, 2017

i forgot what this was exactly and clicked on a random chp and saw her shim-cheong and got way too excited
but TY for getting these up!

45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

We're back up to date with the current releases. If anyone has the stitched versions, feel free to put in an upload request and we'll upload those instead.

How exactly do upload requests work? I filled out the form for one about half a year ago. It was for a classic manga series with light yuri elements that was not and will not likely ever get an officially licensed English translation. I'm not sure what I did wrong, but I never heard back. Do you need to provide an email to an uploader here on Dynasty with the scintillation files attached when submitting the form or is just pointing to a URL where the files can be found enough? How does one find out if or why their request wasn't done properly or failed to meet standards for uploading?

last edited at Apr 21, 2019 10:49PM

OrangePekoe Admin
joined Mar 20, 2013

How exactly do upload requests work?

Hi! So, you put in the upload request, then that goes to our backend, which uploaders and staff members can access. Depending on any number of factors - yuri content, objectionable content, staff interest, audience interest, scanlation quality, permission from the relevant scanlators - the request is either immediately granted, set aside to be uploaded eventually, or dismissed.

Do you need to provide an email to an uploader here on Dynasty with the scintillation files attached when submitting the form or is just pointing to a URL where the files can be found enough?

No, you don't need to do anything like that. A URL is more than enough for our purposes.

I'm not sure what I did wrong, but I never heard back. How does one find out if or why their request wasn't done properly or failed to meet standards for uploading?

You didn't do anything wrong! Unfortunately due to technical limitations, we have no method of communicating what the situation surrounding a particular upload request is to the user who requested it. I am always available to answer any questions, including ones about specific upload requests, by e-mail or in the Suggestions for Improvement thread, or on our Discord server.

As far as your specific request is concerned, it appears to have fallen into the middle category - set aside to be uploaded eventually - and not re-visited since. I can't comment much on the specifics, because I don't know them well for your request, but it appears to me that the request itself was done perfectly. I'll take a look into those specifics in the coming days and see what the hold-up is. If there isn't one, maybe you'll see it up soon!

45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

How exactly do upload requests work?

Hi! So, you put in the upload request, then that goes to our backend, which uploaders and staff members can access. Depending on any number of factors - yuri content, objectionable content, staff interest, audience interest, scanlation quality, permission from the relevant scanlators - the request is either immediately granted, set aside to be uploaded eventually, or dismissed.

Do you need to provide an email to an uploader here on Dynasty with the scintillation files attached when submitting the form or is just pointing to a URL where the files can be found enough?

No, you don't need to do anything like that. A URL is more than enough for our purposes.

I'm not sure what I did wrong, but I never heard back. How does one find out if or why their request wasn't done properly or failed to meet standards for uploading?

You didn't do anything wrong! Unfortunately due to technical limitations, we have no method of communicating what the situation surrounding a particular upload request is to the user who requested it. I am always available to answer any questions, including ones about specific upload requests, by e-mail or in the Suggestions for Improvement thread, or on our Discord server.

As far as your specific request is concerned, it appears to have fallen into the middle category - set aside to be uploaded eventually - and not re-visited since. I can't comment much on the specifics, because I don't know them well for your request, but it appears to me that the request itself was done perfectly. I'll take a look into those specifics in the coming days and see what the hold-up is. If there isn't one, maybe you'll see it up soon!

Wow, thank you so much. I was just hoping for just a little information, but you went way above and beyond. (✿◠‿◠)

joined Apr 15, 2013

Well that's a lot of uploads. I should probably start visiting the scanlator's website rather than binging chapters every 6 months to a year when they get uploaded here, but that takes effort.

I don't mean to sound ungrateful, though. Thanks for bringing us more yuri!

57e011396781cdc3308f5aefac880571
joined Feb 19, 2016

Wait why did I get all 39 chapters so suddenly? Checking at their upload dates it seems like they were uploaded at a steady rate. Was something wrong with dynasty's feed or was I just super late to the party?

Rsz_3inshot_20230212_001112125
joined Jun 20, 2013

IT CANT STOP THERE!!
GIMME ANOTHER 39 CHAPTERS xD LOL

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

What I never get about Korean comics is how their art style is verynearlyalways so exactly like that of all other Korean comics. Is there, like, ONE art school in the country and everyone has to draw exactly that style? ^^;

joined Jun 12, 2015

^This is not a Korean comic. It's a Japanese comic.

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

This is the slow burn of all slow burns. The great-great-grandmother of all slow burns... but it is just sooooooo good!!! T.T I need this to go on forever. Thank you everyone who works on this. I'll be sure to send a donation your way when I'm a bit better on money.

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
FINALLY
NOW GIVE ME MORE
I WAITED FOR SO LONG

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

What I never get about Korean comics is how their art style is verynearlyalways so exactly like that of all other Korean comics. Is there, like, ONE art school in the country and everyone has to draw exactly that style? ^^;

^This is not a Korean comic. It's a Japanese comic.

I wouldn't fault anyone for mistaking it for a Korean webtoon, but yeah the title should make it almost obvious that it's Japanese.

Is this thing actually good btw? I read ch 00 and I thought it was interesting how the narrator was like "This all girls school is where I'll find my true love'" (paraphrasing). Not something I see every day here, like is she really that gay from the start, or is she planning to find a boyfriend there somehow?

last edited at Apr 22, 2019 10:24PM

OrangePekoe Admin
joined Mar 20, 2013

Wait why did I get all 39 chapters so suddenly? Checking at their upload dates it seems like they were uploaded at a steady rate. Was something wrong with dynasty's feed or was I just super late to the party?

Let's settle for this as the official line - there were technical reasons we didn't upload all of these chapters previously, and so we pushed them off onto the site all at once when we were able to! The dates displayed are actually original release dates by the translation team, not upload dates. The upload date for all 39 chapters was the same, April 21st.

Thumbs
joined Apr 16, 2012

Let's settle for this as the official line - there were technical reasons we didn't upload all of these chapters previously, and so we pushed them off onto the site all at once when we were able to! The dates displayed are actually original release dates by the translation team, not upload dates. The upload date for all 39 chapters was the same, April 21st.

Thabk u for uplauding this!
I almost forgot about the series!
Trough i wish they kissed already!

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Nooo why do the uploads cut the pictures unevenly?! ;_;

OrangePekoe Admin
joined Mar 20, 2013

Nooo why do the uploads cut the pictures unevenly?! ;_;

This is the same version that's on Mangadex and the translator's website - as far as I know, full-strip translations of the latest uploads do not exist :/

Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

Is this thing actually good btw? I read ch 00 and I thought it was interesting how the narrator was like "This all girls school is where I'll find my true love'" (paraphrasing). Not something I see every day here, like is she really that gay from the start, or is she planning to find a boyfriend there somehow?

I think it's worth reading if you like slice of life series. I like it. Yukino's definitely not looking for romance (with either gender) when she's starting high school, if that answers your question. The school is an (gasp!) all girl school, where there is a caste system of sorts in place. The poor students who have to actually study and do well, and the rich ones who don't. Girls are not supposed to really interact with the opposite side. Yet somehow, two end up having to share a dorm room. Sounds like a recipe for drama, but it's totally not in this case.
Whether Yukino was gay from the start, I would say she wasn't aware of the fact. The feeling behind your paraphrasing is more her looking back on it. Like, "little did I know, I would meet my true love here." Does that make sense?

All that said, this doesn't focus on anyone being gay or issues surrounding it (someone correct me if I'm wrong, I am about 30 chapters behind). It's a fairly mindless read that just happens to have two girls (and other pairings) who are very much falling in love with each other, in a subtle and slow moving way. The translation, while totally appreciative of all the effort, is also kind of rough in spots, as a warning.

Avvy
joined Sep 2, 2016

I feel like I went from having no idea what's happening to becoming very invested in like minutes

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

@Trouserwitz

Thank you for the breakdown!

Hino-san
joined Sep 4, 2014

Honestly not my favorite comico comic (that would be "Sensei no Oningyo") but it's not bad. Classmaid is funnier and there are better romance comics, but actual yuri? There's pretty much this and a comic called "real wa game yori ki nari" which was not bad but not spectacular either. It was gayer, though.

Interestingly enough both Classmaid and Sensei no Oningyo have lesbian side characters.

There is some good original stuff on comico but not much yuri.

Love%20live!%20allstars%20kotohanayou
joined Apr 25, 2019

I have stitched ch107 and put it on upload request.

Carmilla%20reading
joined Sep 15, 2015

Thank God this one is back on tracks with translation

To reply you must either login or sign up.