joined Mar 22, 2018

So much for piano rehearsal.

Firefly Fanatic
9a98d8a7-869e-4e25-947d-59f469d10a1d
joined Feb 22, 2019

ooooh....

Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

Well, murder is a bit too far I maybe, but yanderes and ojou-samas are my two biggest weaknesses so I'm too powerless to complain @_@

joined Jun 29, 2015

a short story hit all my the kinks that I never know I had before TT_TT

Madeleinedupris
joined Apr 8, 2019

Am I the only one who thought she was the one who bankrupted her parents, in order to make her work for her as a maid?

Yes, unfortunately I think her creepy behavior supports that theory. She also has the money to do something like put someone else out of business and prevent them from seeing their child... (or kill people off :///). But I certainly hope not, poor MC :/

Also I am getting major Helga vibes from “Hey Arnold” xD Her and her creepy ass Arnold temple lol.

last edited at Apr 12, 2019 1:28PM

Screenshot_2020-10-28_003849_2_2_69
joined Sep 14, 2014

You can't go wrong with Takemiya Jin.

YUP

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

Yandere? Huh?
There isn't even a hint of psychotic violence or brutality in this oneshot.

A little rape and excessive stalking never hurt anyone... well except the girl's entire family being killed, other than that?

At least there wasn't any lewd hand holding! that would be dirty! ;-)

So much for piano rehearsal.

I wondered, how could she never hear the master perform? Or at least practice eh? Pros have to practice several hours a day, she'd definitely have heard that. Maybe she meant attending a performance, that would make sense.

last edited at Apr 12, 2019 2:41PM

joined Oct 10, 2016

The first 3 kanji on that slip of paper sticking out on the final page are 事故死, which translate to "accidental death" ... She definitely arranged for the loss of Youko's family lol

WHAAAAAAAAA

Okay I'm done.

Fb_img_1552616031041
joined May 20, 2015

Aaaaahhhhh Takemija nunca decepciona! Wow

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

_20181030_021259
joined Apr 21, 2017

Holy shit that's pretty dark...

Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

I wondered, how could she never hear the master perform? Or at least practice eh? Pros have to practice several hours a day, she'd definitely have heard that. Maybe she meant attending a performance, that would make sense.

I was wondering about that, too, but I guess it's also possible that maybe this is Youko's first day as a maid? Otherwise... yeah, it would be weird for a professional pianist to not practice in their own home.

3bf17dea-f2bc-4242-a8bc-dd971f632f28
joined Feb 2, 2019

Am I the only one who thought she was the one who bankrupted her parents, in order to make her work for her as a maid?

Nope, you’re not alone kiddo

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

I was wondering about that, too, but I guess it's also possible that maybe this is Youko's first day as a maid? Otherwise... yeah, it would be weird for a professional pianist to not practice in their own home.

Soundproof room she usually isn't allowed to enter while her Mistress practices?

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Soundproof room she usually isn't allowed to enter while her Mistress practices?

There is a definite Bluebeard vibe going in this one . . .

Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

I looove Yanderes so much.

Untitled-1
joined Nov 14, 2016

I don't think the mistress here fills enough of the yandere character archetype check marks to be considered that, with what we see in this manga we have none of the insanity-driven physical violence or murder that's iconic of that stereotype. I think she's just a girl obsessed with her romantic to an uncertain degree but I'm not sure if we have a named character archetype for that.

Clipboard00
joined Oct 30, 2015

CRAZY STALKER out of nowhere.

Nice.

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

none of the insanity-driven physical violence or murder

Tsukiko had Youko's family killed so that Youko would be forced to live in her home and serve as her maid.

Also, since when did yanderes need to be violent? It's about degree of obsession, not methods. See https://dynasty-scans.com/series/koharu_no_hibi as a perfect example.

last edited at Apr 14, 2019 1:05AM

Images%20(18)
joined Oct 18, 2017

hmmm...I can't seem to find the family was killed. Financially dried up maybe. The word lunatic. To whom was it referring to, Youko or Tsukiko? Since each has her own weirdness.

last edited at Apr 14, 2019 1:32AM

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

hmmm...I can't seem to find the family was killed. Financially dried up maybe. The word lunatic. To whom was it referring to, Youko or Tsukiko? Since each has her own weirdness.

It's in the closet on the last page. That slip of paper sticking out of Youko File 37 says 事故死を followed by what appears to be 装 (the character is partially cut off, but that fits what's there). That's basically "make the death(s) look like an accident". There's a reason the author is showing that to us, which is to make the implication that Tsuki either killed the family or had them killed, but was definitely somehow involved in their deaths.

last edited at Apr 14, 2019 2:04AM

joined Nov 9, 2017

if this becomes a series I will have died happy

MOAR OF THIS WHOLESOME CREEPY MAID AND UNWHOLESOME NORMIE YANDERE PLEASE

Madeleinedupris
joined Apr 8, 2019

The lunatic is clearly the rich lady, as she is mentally ill and is a stalker who has done questionable things to get the girl.

And I think the family died. The maid says that she lost them, and at the end in the recordings there’s something that says there was an accidental death. It’s written on that little slip of paper between the “Youko file” books. The translator seems to have missed it.

last edited at Apr 14, 2019 3:07AM

Madeleinedupris
joined Apr 8, 2019

I don't think the mistress here fills enough of the yandere character archetype check marks to be considered that, with what we see in this manga we have none of the insanity-driven physical violence or murder that's iconic of that stereotype. I think she's just a girl obsessed with her romantic to an uncertain degree but I'm not sure if we have a named character archetype for that.

She is definitely a yandere though. Her degree of obsession is incredibly unhealthy as shown at the end. Just an unhealthy, obsessive mental state qualifies as being a yandere. Yandere characters do not have to kill or physically harm. Violent and obsessive thoughts and mild behavior that implies them count too.

Madeleinedupris
joined Apr 8, 2019

I hope the maid finds out why she was really mad at her. That’d be interesting to see. Also, does the other maids getting fired imply that they found secret files of themselves or the MC? Does the master go through different maids often from them discovering her secret, her getting tired of them or her just being paranoid. And that one maid knew of this and still sent the MC to her room. Was that maid trying to get rid her to have the master to herself like she did with the previous maids or is she just really confident they won’t mess up? Hmm...

Well any maid who goes through a master’s belongings will be fired without question lol. I wouldn’t want thieves to work at my house either. That, and Tsukiko was probably afraid of being found out as a creepy stalker.

And the files were only that of the MC. The MC and Tsukiko have been friends since high school. She was the only one who was stalked. Tsukiko might have not wanted anyone to find these files for obvious reasons and consequences.

And lol no, that maid wasn’t trying to get the MC fired... she was the one who warned her not to touch anything in Tsukiko’s room. She said needed “a hand”-help (maybe because she couldn’t clean every room on her own).

But it’s so dumb of Tsukiko to leave her key out in the open like that. Kind of a plot convenience, almost lol.

last edited at Apr 14, 2019 3:08AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.