Forum › Cat & Piercing discussion

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Why can't we just celebrate that Nekomura has graced us with their presence and awesome art once again? ALL HAIL

1478_nogirlsallowed
joined Oct 26, 2018

I can't believe it's really not butter

joined Jul 20, 2016

I'm glad that there's at least a few people possessed of enough sanity on this website to recognize that being bisexual isn't a sin nor is a little consensual physical roughness equivalent to nonconsensual abuse.

Tumblr_mqsgcvuolq1s1l3cpo1_500
joined Jul 12, 2012

Half of these comments made me lol.

Also it's called being possessive. The choice of words you guys had were way off.
Toxic? Abusive? Geez, chill out. Just because there was biting involved its abusive? Its just a kink. Also leave bi people alone. They don't deserve that type of negativity.

7903736f-23f1-43d2-bcca-91f78cf5aff1
joined Feb 18, 2019

Well... if she’s still happy.

Image2
joined Jan 22, 2014

I can't believe it's really not butter

Butter..?

joined Jul 13, 2019

Lmao this girl is a ditz. She is so unlucky in love xD The person who is actually faithful to her is revealed to be a vampire xD

last edited at Jul 25, 2019 1:18AM

Crazycatlady89
Shitsurakuen3avatar
joined Jul 29, 2014

Loved this.

If I had a piercing fetish and had been through so many bad break ups I would fucking adore if someone kind, caring and kinda sadistic woman took me in and made me forget about all those bad break ups.

Through out the story we see the protagonist touch one specific earring again and again but she readily allowed Ao to remove that one as well. It's hyperbole for letting Ao remove all these bad unfaithful lovers from her past, and marking her in her own, much more permanent way (Though I doubt she has more than a superficial bite mark, you just can't go flaunting that shit around to strangers or friends).
If Ao was controlling and possessive in a creepy way, the one place Protag wouldn't be the day after her "claiming" her is out with her friends alone were she can potentially get support or flee.

Ao did not take protag in and lead her straight into her torture chamber. They are testing out the beginnings of a BDSM relationship. Ao herself said that Protag smiling again was her motivation. We have no reason to doubt that especially when we aren't shown anything ominous that contradicts it. She was turned on by what happened and seemed happy to be claimed in a new, unique way.

Biting happens, we have a bite tag for a reason. If you are very concerned about it I suggest you avoid it like I strictly avoid certain tags I don't like.

Bisexual women deserve our love and support too, I get that some people want to avoid seeing mlw scenes at all but not every Bisexually tagged story has that at all. Some people are acting like a woman's purity or likability is tanked if she has relationships with men. Guess what, if you're a wlw the majority of your dating pool has had relationship with men, and many continue to do. So get over it.

joined Feb 29, 2020

was great until she bite her ear off

Cf31783e5ad18eedf196f3960237b0d8
joined Apr 3, 2020

anyone realize that Chiaki and Haruno in the last page?????(characters from A secret just between you and me)

Ao3
joined Apr 23, 2019

this shit is hot and im not apologising. bite me.

Img_-2low0i
joined Jun 15, 2020

late to the party but man this is so hot like... yeah.

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

Anyone think that the two friends on the final page are like an aged up version of Chii-chan and Haru from ‘A Secret Just Between You and Me’?

Screenshot_2021-10-17-05-27-52-38
joined Jan 19, 2021

AH

Dynasty Reader
joined Sep 7, 2021

Is that okay, to bite your partner and wound them like that? Is that a legitimate kink.

CreamyDesk19
Compressjpg20220512_150101
joined Jan 22, 2022

Well that was hot, kinda scary

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

Is that okay, to bite your partner and wound them like that? Is that a legitimate kink.

absolutely. Def not the most extreme in the "biting + pain" category either.

Remember to properly clean and disinfect any bite wounds, fellow kinksters, they're very easy to get infected.

Tumblr_inline_nmpg2zqwcs1s53ljo_100
joined Apr 4, 2014

Take the ear off so there's no places for future lovers to mark her. I see the logic but it's just a tad bit screwed. Also guro

joined May 3, 2014

Take the ear off so there's no places for future lovers to mark her. I see the logic but it's just a tad bit screwed. Also guro

no one took at ear off for gods sake! that bandaid she has on her ear is to cover an bite mark that will be way to obious the same way she is wearing an turtelneck shirt to cover most bites/hikeis, and since when this one chapter even has an need for that guro tag????

Also the comments from 2019 are funny and ignorant as hell XD every one was calling this toxic abusive and what not, when it’s clearly the beginning of an BDSM relationship with the way Ao was so possesive and her girlfriend really like to be marked and does enjoy the whole thing especialy since it’s show at the end with the blushing and all of that.

last edited at Aug 6, 2022 12:52AM

Honoka-x-maki
joined Aug 23, 2018

Damn it is absolutely crazy how far people will read into things? Biting her whole ear off? Abusing her? When the hell did any of that happen? This is literally a story about a girl who is constantly hurt and used by the people she loves finding someone who actually wants to go the distance with her and will really love her.

joined Aug 29, 2019

The title reminded me of Cats and Sugar Bowls so I wanted to read it. The Manga ended up reminding me a lot of Unbreakable Sugar Bowl from those collections, which I love.

Good stuff. Thanks for digging it up by posting in the thread!

last edited at Aug 29, 2022 9:06PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.