Forum › Posts by Jambalayan

joined Jul 13, 2019

the people who are asking what might compel a person to do something like this didn’t read lol. It says that his novel may have been plagiarized by somebody in the studio. Although what he did was terrible, they were also at fault for trying to steal someone else’s ideas. Disney committed the same crime to the guy who produced “Book of Life” and “El Tigre,” and these big name studios needed to be taught a lesson.

last edited at Jul 25, 2019 1:22AM

Jambalayan
joined Jul 13, 2019

Lmao this girl is a ditz. She is so unlucky in love xD The person who is actually faithful to her is revealed to be a vampire xD

last edited at Jul 25, 2019 1:18AM

Jambalayan
joined Jul 13, 2019

Wtf. This is illegal. Get this out of the site

Jambalayan
The wrong foot 25 Jul 01:10
joined Jul 13, 2019

Been reading chapters 21 and 22 of Blooming Sequence today and saw that the author mistakenly drew the wrong foot on this one panel where Hayoung is staggering lol. Could this be indicating that the author was tracing the wrong foot on that leg?

Jambalayan
joined Jul 13, 2019

Lol I came to put a positive comment about the manhwa here, but I see these childish people duking it out for hundreds of pages haha. Bye~

Jambalayan
joined Jul 13, 2019

Also, a random thought, but this series would also have worked as a dating sim game ahaha. Where Sungji or Sumin can play as the main and can choose which path they can go into. I would also have loved the idea of a Seju-Sungji route lol. Maybe then the family drama would be in place...

Idk I’m just weird like that.

Nah you’re not weird, I would have loved that too actually lol.