Forum › Friday Night Cinema discussion

joined Nov 27, 2017

MC needs to stick up for herself. The best friend needs to get better or she can do better. At least thing give a half hearted attempt at indicating that she might do more going forward. Shrug

Jpeg_20190202_220408
joined Mar 21, 2019

ohh I like this one, where I find my kaya? (≧◡≦)

joined Jan 5, 2018

Yeah I don't see this relationship if you can call it that lasting a long time.

B25e08d9df956cc70b30a6cce4e9e9cb
joined Aug 27, 2013

Ugh. Hate people like black-haired. I don’t understand such relationships.

joined May 24, 2015

Saw Childhood friends, got excited, read the story, got disappointed. Feelings were weak from the start, no character development (square one yet again), and can't see the relationship improving if black haired doesn't get her act in gear. She doesn't deserve MC.

joined Dec 11, 2011

Black haired girl just gonna exploit MCs kindness. So toxic

Screenshot_20180828-085722_1
joined Mar 21, 2016

Saw Childhood friends, got excited, read the story, got disappointed. Feelings were weak from the start, no character development (square one yet again), and can't see the relationship improving if black haired doesn't get her act in gear. She doesn't deserve MC.

couldn't agree more .

Im a big fan of Osananajimi too but... this is really bad , what a shitty relationship .

Screenshot_20180828-085722_1
joined Mar 21, 2016

MC needs to stick up for herself. The best friend needs to get better or she can do better. At least thing give a half hearted attempt at indicating that she might do more going forward. Shrug

at least she knows the idea of "if pushing doesn't works , start pulling"
but... the execution is really cheap , it's too easy and so anticlimactic .
I was expecting smthn like this , https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/miki_mako_white_snow_garden#1 xD

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

Yeah I don't see this relationship if you can call it that lasting a long time.

Argument->accommodation->makeup sex is a powerful cycle that can keep a relationship going for a long, long time.

joined Mar 12, 2019

Don’t get why the ending is supposed to be sweet. It’s not. She’s literally making the MC do everything while she just gets to sit and work the whole time. That, and she gets to go on a fancy trip. Once the MC straightens up, she suddenly comes back to lure her back in? What a selfish ho :(

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

That's just sad yo.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

Kinda cute but pretty damn sad that this went on as long as it did. Both MCs should have stepped up and communicated...

Also, just spotted this, but shouldn't "read" be "ready" in the last panel? Thanks for the TL and upload.

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Oh man, five years together and that's how they communicate? I mean it was cute, but that ending left a few things to be desired haha.

Unnamed%20(1)
joined May 12, 2015

This author hasn't failed me yet. There's something about this author's stories that I like even if they don't always end on a happy note.

Also, I agree with the comments. That kind of relationship isn't healthy. And it's almost always the MC who will suffer at the end of the day.

joined Aug 28, 2016

Sana, please treat your girlfriend better from now on.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Sana is a horrible girlfriend.

Good thing Kaya isn't a complete pushover.

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Yeah, at the least the drawing style is awesome. And I think those two have a lot to work out.

Cat
joined Jan 21, 2015

Sooo...Sana is still a shit person and Kaya has no backbone? Alrighty then...

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

Page 7 was fun. Author scores four out of four so far, really good stuff.

Inai hou ga ii ningen
joined May 23, 2018

People are so quick to pick out faults in a relationship but at the end of the day I dont think people want a calm and relaxed relationship they want conflict whether they know it or not. Nobody wants boring.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Sana is kind of a dick.

joined Aug 10, 2015

People are so quick to pick out faults in a relationship but at the end of the day I dont think people want a calm and relaxed relationship they want conflict whether they know it or not. Nobody wants boring.

Between a couple having frequent conflict because of a few lifestyle disagreement and this kind of toxic relationship there is a huge gap.

joined Mar 5, 2016

Sana is kind of a dick.

a true useless lesbian

Tumblr_oacx7rl55f1tltatqo1_500
joined May 19, 2016

This author should write a series tbh
I love their story

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Complicated relationships are fun to read about in fiction, but at the end of the day, healthy, communicative, relaxed relationships are what people want for themselves. Hell it's what people should want for themselves.

Pretty disappointed how this turned out. I got my hopes up when the gf showed up at MC's door, but not one peep of an apology. I know her actions are a way of "apologizing" but her nonchalant attitude leaves so much to be desired. It kinda gave off the impression that the gf thought MC was being a pain.

I'd like it if MC was more vocal about her complaints instead of just being passive aggressive, but can't even really blame her for not being communicative enough because gf clearly knew what she did wrong.

This couple definitely has some problems to work through. The ending is only a bandaid.

To reply you must either login or sign up.