Forum › Bloom Into You discussion

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

Too bad Yuu sucks at Beisbol. Those balls didn't go anywhere near the target, even with all that form. :P
Inbefore Yuu defenders say that her wild emotions encumbered her batting skills.

Or she's rusty. It's been like a year since she was on the team.

joined Nov 5, 2017

Too bad Yuu sucks at Beisbol. Those balls didn't go anywhere near the target, even with all that form. :P
Inbefore Yuu defenders say that her wild emotions encumbered her batting skills.

With the amount of focus on Yuu failing every time I am sure it was done on purpose
... Or she is out of shape

Untitled-1
joined Oct 28, 2018

I'm surprised so many people fell for the bait. Unless you suddenly lost about 50 IQ and this wasn't baiting.

last edited at Mar 9, 2019 8:06AM

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

I'm surprised so many people fell for the bait. Unless you suddenly lost about 50 IQ and this wasn't baiting.

My IQ is just dandy, thanks for the concern. My comment also happens to miss an arrow. The joke made more sense in context with the post above it. lol

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Sequel about Sayaka: Saeki Sayaka ni Tsuite (Bloom Into You: Regarding Saeki Sayaka)

Happy, now, Sayaka fans?

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Sequel about Sayaka: Saeki Sayaka ni Tsuite (Bloom Into You: Regarding Saeki Sayaka)

Happy, now, Sayaka fans?

Okay, I can't quite tell what this is exactly. Is this a sequel manga, is it a sequel to the LN or is it a manga adaptation of the novels?
The translation of the tweet was not very clear, but it did say something about "drawn".

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

It's a sequel to the original novel, but a prequel to the manga, focusing on Sayaka and Touko's first year.

More here: https://greatpassage.wordpress.com/2018/11/16/yagate-kimi-ni-naru-saeki-sayaka-ni-tsuite/

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

If I understand correctly, the first novel was about Sayaka and her sempai in her middle-school days (story which has been hinted at in the manga), and this is a sequel to that, regarding Touko and Sayaka in their first year, which comes out on May 10th.

last edited at Mar 10, 2019 5:38AM

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

It's a sequel to the original novel, but a prequel to the manga, focusing on Sayaka and Touko's first year.

More here: https://greatpassage.wordpress.com/2018/11/16/yagate-kimi-ni-naru-saeki-sayaka-ni-tsuite/

If I understand correctly, the first novel was about Sayaka and her sempai in her middle-school days (story which has been hinted at in the manga), and this is a sequel to that, regarding Touko and Sayaka in their first year, which comes out on May 10th.

Alright so its just volume 2 of the novel. Yeah the plot synopsis has been out for a while. I revolves around Touko and Sayaka in their first year before Yuu appeared.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

In yuri, the important thing is the mental aspects of a relationship, more so than carnal desires.
Precisely because those in yuri relationships cannot bind themselves together naturally, they truly yearn to become one...
Like the people who yearn to look exactly like those models in magazines... in the end they completely identify with each other...
If it were possible, they'd have their heart and bodies both become one.
"i am you and you are me..." Yes... almost like reflecting mirrors!

Sexual attraction between women: exist

DynastyScans forum: ACTUALLY

THANK YOU!
I'm sooo putting this in my 4th meme video!

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Awesome, thanks for sharing this!

joined Oct 10, 2016

Yo, my fellow Polish users
Bloom Into You got published in Poland.
Studio JG takes the publishing
Go to Empik and search for "Gdy Zakwitnie w Nas Miłość"
Over.

joined Oct 22, 2018

Yo, my fellow Polish users
Bloom Into You got published in Poland.
Studio JG takes the publishing
Go to Empik and search for "Gdy Zakwitnie w Nas Miłość"
Over.

OK... If even Poland got this, then it's surely a matter of time before the ex-Yu countries their own publication (presumably, with a translation to Serbocroatobosniomontenegrin), too.
Am I right to have my hopes up? Let's wait and see.

last edited at Mar 12, 2019 3:36AM

Capture
joined Feb 8, 2019

I love this series so much. It's beautiful, it has pretty much everything one could hope from a Yuri series, and it even has my favorite trope: a play which mirrors the real world.

Yuu really is the cutest. No wonder Touko loves her.

But pretty amazingly, YagaKimi has some seriously insightful and almost philosophical moments which made even an adult person like me pause and think. Especially in the last few chapters, when Sayaka talks about loving someone who is changing and when Yuu thinks about how selfish Touko's love for her was since she was never allowed to respond... Brilliant.

joined Mar 12, 2019

Oh? So that's the start of a new yuri love story!
I might not really understand how or why that senpai is falling for the protagonist but maybe later i'll find out...? >~<

The senpai loves her because based on hints, she saw that she is an ordinary human who doesn’t swoon over her popularity or beauty. I think the senpai wanted someone fresh, real, and honest. The protagonist is very blunt in her remarks and is true to what and who she is and that’s why the senpai likes her.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Oh? So that's the start of a new yuri love story!
I might not really understand how or why that senpai is falling for the protagonist but maybe later i'll find out...? >~<

The senpai loves her because based on hints, she saw that she is an ordinary human who doesn’t swoon over her popularity or beauty. I think the senpai wanted someone fresh, real, and honest. The protagonist is very blunt in her remarks and is true to what and who she is and that’s why the senpai likes her.

Considering the post you replied to is about 4 years old, I'll just assume that they already know the reason by now. lol

4bbe1078a9d82bf519de9e5fc56dee60
joined Feb 18, 2018

In yuri, the important thing is the mental aspects of a relationship, more so than carnal desires.

lolwut https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/citrus_ch02#8

last edited at Mar 13, 2019 7:55AM

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
joined Sep 6, 2015

lolwut https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/citrus_ch02#8

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/yurikas_campus_life_ch09#10

4bbe1078a9d82bf519de9e5fc56dee60
joined Feb 18, 2018

SHOOK

joined Oct 22, 2018

What the hell? There haven't been any new fanarts for almost a month? Ugh... I suck at drawing (unless it's maps and countryballs we're talking about), so I'm really cursing my lack of expertise more than anyone/anything else...
Should I resort to just asking around some of my friends if they're good at drawing such stuff and if they follow YagaKimi to make a fanart for me?
thinks for a solid 5 minutes
Nah, it's probs not worth the risk...
sighs
From the depths of my soul, I'm truly sorry for bothering y'all with my half-assed horsecrap.

last edited at Mar 15, 2019 2:14PM

Untitled-1
joined Oct 28, 2018

What the hell? There haven't been any new fanarts for almost a month? Ugh... I suck at drawing (unless it's maps and countryballs we're talking about), so I'm really cursing my lack of expertise more than anyone/anything else...
Should I resort to just asking around some of my friends if they're good at drawing such stuff and if they follow YagaKimi to make a fanart for me?
sighs
From the depths of my soul, I'm truly sorry for bothering y'all with my half-assed horsecrap.

Check the YagaKimi subreddit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/YagateKiminiNaru/

joined Oct 22, 2018

sighs

Check the YagaKimi subreddit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/YagateKiminiNaru/

OK. Thanks.

Once again, sorry for being so bothersome.

ametueraspirant
80e3d94cc0506fdcdd4caca92582f00c
joined Mar 4, 2014

people are silly sometimes. the only opinions I really hold is whether the story's good or the art is cute.

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

The poster for this year's Yuriten, courtesy of Nakatani-sensei. =]

yuriten

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

I have no earthly idea what a Yuriten is, but that's some fine art.
Yuu reaaaally loves Touko's hair. and so do I

last edited at Mar 17, 2019 10:21AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.