Forum › Boyish Girlfriend discussion

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Why do I get the feeling every "guy" this girl has ever fallen for was actually a girl and she's been gay the whole time without noticing.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Tomboy sisters

2017-06-09-10-36-16-
joined Mar 29, 2017

Plot twist their mom is an actual guy.

Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

Go for the threesome, Hime. We support you.

Just when you recovered your heterosexuality, you're back to gay (and even more)

last edited at Mar 10, 2019 8:16PM

Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

(Man, my mind exploded with this chapter so bear with me for a second)
Not to mention Kazuki has two bigger perks than her sister, so she shouldn't worry about losing to her.

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

the twist is that there are no tomboys in the manga she has just fallen too far to see other wise

F6c7d5d1-1d08-49c3-974d-d6169caf13f6
joined May 8, 2017

in the description at the end....
the sister's bio says: doesn't have big boobs
and the Kazuki bio says: has big boobs
but...but...the chests look the same size! what kind of magical, boob-vanishing, logic-erasing, reality-warping tracksuit is Kazuki wearing? O.O

last edited at Mar 10, 2019 11:00PM

3baa1ab64dd532b6adbdcf6b46497e76
joined Mar 25, 2015

in the description at the end....
the sister's bio says: doesn't have big boobs
and the Kazuki bio says: has big boobs
but...but...the chests look the same size! what kind of magical, boob-vanishing, logic-erasing, reality-warping tracksuit is Kazuki wearing? O.O

Maybe her bra is just bigger on the inside than on the outside.

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

Oh boy, it's genetic.

F6c7d5d1-1d08-49c3-974d-d6169caf13f6
joined May 8, 2017

Bugpope posted:

Oh boy, it's genetic.

apparently, the bust size isn't :P

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

<~<

14cfe1a9-a4f3-4cf0-9523-8f2b4dae54e8
joined Sep 4, 2017

LMAOO

HazmatChiefAlsimi
joined Feb 9, 2019

THE GENES. GUYS. ITS BECAUSE OF THE GENES! Aaaaaaaa

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Suspected as much, but couldn't be entirely sure until Kazuki confirmed it. She did leave the revelation conveniently until after confirming that Hime still preferred her, though. :D

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Hime is probably Bi, but what does it matter when she loves her girlfriend unconditionally?

Indeed, even a gay man can appreciate the beauty of The Birth of Venus and a lesbian can tell the well crafted form of the statue of David! To appreciate great specimens of the human race is not a crime!

Therefore, Hime liking boyish girls that are unbelievably pretty and feminine at the same time means nothing. Only her love for Kazuki matters.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

what kind of magical, boob-vanishing, logic-erasing, reality-warping tracksuit is Kazuki wearing? O.O

We have been wondering about that since chapter one... how did she hide her massive jugs under that tracksuit (while wearing a cute light bra, not a sports bra or chest wrappings or anything) is an unfathomable mystery...

The new thing we find in this chapter is that Hime, despite her newfound liking of boobs, still turns her head to look at the boy hotties when she's walking on the street with Kazuki. This could lead to trouble if Kazuki starts asking herself questions...

Photo
joined Apr 26, 2017

It's the same with me and my mother were both tomboys. But I dress more boy than her. Also, my hair is shaved short and I get confused as male a lot, so I got used it.

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

Hime is bi, attracted to both masculine and feminine features, and it's not a big deal. A lot of people are.

Img_20190212_165136_mr1549986775670
joined Dec 13, 2015

Well, about her boobs... I mean, I am a trans dude and so I've always hid my chest since I was about 11-12 because that's when they started growing. My Bra size was E before I switched to binders and people thought my breasts were B or something, considerably smaller than my sister's. When actually our breast size's about the same, I used to use the ones she didn't like anymore, so.. if you try, you will succeed. Plus the power of drawing helps greatly :'D

last edited at Mar 16, 2019 10:12PM

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

Big Sister must be so proud <3

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Another great chapter. I might be misreading things, but I get the impression that older sister is jealous, along the lines of “I wish my girlfriend would take initiative like that too sometimes!”

Sweet Dangus McGee
Jung%20freud%202
joined Jul 2, 2017

I disagree, the older sister doesn't seem jealous at all. If anything she's happy her sister got such a catch.

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

snerk that echo of deep revelation for Kazuki's big sister, hah

Also, you go Hime! That was pretty brave, to ask about that--to your girl's sister of all people. I am glad I had the internet, there was no way I would have ever asked anyone about it myself like that, I would have burned up from embarrassment and died a sad lesbian husk, lol.

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

What a good big sister. Wants to make sure her little sister's girlfriend loves her for who she is, ends up giving bedroom advice. She's not jealous, just glad that Kazuki is in good hands.

Kinda wonder why it took more than six months for her to meet Hime, though.

But this does explain why they haven't tried having sex again. It's not that Hime is uncomfortable with sleeping with another girl, she just doesn't know how.

last edited at Mar 21, 2019 9:07PM

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

This is too cute, I love it.

To reply you must either login or sign up.