Forum › What's that manga called?

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

none posted:

I'm looking for a oneshot, co-workers, the store sell some food I think. And MC was struggling because her loved one didn't show up for a lot (one month?). At the end they have a short sex scene (maybe was just NSFW).
Can someone help me?

This, mayhaps?
Yes! Thanks!

joined Nov 21, 2018

Looking for a story that has a scene where two innocent women are reading something like 'BDSM for dummies' or something. One of them an OL, I think.

I am also looking for a story about a short Japanese OL and her half-foreign childhood friend in college.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Looking for a story that has a scene where two innocent women are reading something like 'BDSM for dummies' or something. One of them an OL, I think.

I am also looking for a story about a short Japanese OL and her half-foreign childhood friend in college.

Not certain about the first, but the second sounds like Mismatch Girls.

joined Nov 21, 2018

Not certain about the first, but the second sounds like Mismatch Girls.

That's the one. Thanks.

Do anyone know any other stories with a Japanese girl and a foreigner girl pairing?

I'm looking this manga where the girl likes sports running in school and she fell in love with this glasses(i think) girl

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

I'm looking this manga where the girl likes sports running in school and she fell in love with this glasses(i think) girl

Is this it?

Is this it?

Ohh thank You very much

last edited at Mar 1, 2019 2:35PM by

Eee
joined Dec 8, 2018

this short (?) series involving a doctor and her charge, who is a girl with multiple personality disorder. her personalities get killed off leaving one, the doctor gets amnesia at some point

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

this short (?) series involving a doctor and her charge, who is a girl with multiple personality disorder. her personalities get killed off leaving one, the doctor gets amnesia at some point

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/restart_from_zero

Maxresdefault%20(1)
joined Jul 27, 2018

There was this oneshot manga a year ago or something with the protagonist building an ice scupture. Pretty good art and story too unlike most mangas. Oh also the interest moved away from the protagonist in the end.

last edited at Mar 6, 2019 7:35PM

Maxresdefault%20(1)
joined Jul 27, 2018
Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

MC is good friends with GirlA and in love with GirlB. The thing is, GirlA is secretly in love with MC and MC is aware of this but she can't respond to her feelings because she likes GirlB. Forgot the rest of the story but MC did get together with GirlA.

Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017

MC is good friends with GirlA and in love with GirlB. The thing is, GirlA is secretly in love with MC and MC is aware of this but she can't respond to her feelings because she likes GirlB. Forgot the rest of the story but MC did get together with GirlA.

Could you be a bit more specific?

Flowers-le-volume-sur-ete-screenshot
joined Nov 22, 2018

im looking for the that manga about a girl who is bullying her classmate but they are secretly dating. I remember a chapter where the bullied girl pretended to be sick while in her PE class so they can skip it out. Im not even sure if it was uploaded here

Yuri_is_the_best
Dxuhm6xuyaalbg9
joined Aug 30, 2018

im looking for the that manga about a girl who is bullying her classmate but they are secretly dating. I remember a chapter where the bullied girl pretended to be sick while in her PE class so they can skip it out. Im not even sure if it was uploaded here

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/itazura_privacy
This?

Maxresdefault%20(1)
joined Jul 27, 2018

Oneshot about teacher and student they sit in a field in the middle of nowhere. The teacher lost her lover.

Flowers-le-volume-sur-ete-screenshot
joined Nov 22, 2018

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/itazura_privacy
This?

yes!! thanks.

Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017

Oneshot about teacher and student they sit in a field in the middle of nowhere. The teacher lost her lover.

This?

Maxresdefault%20(1)
joined Jul 27, 2018

This?

Yep, that's it :)

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

A girl doesn't know she is beautiful but everyone is aware of how she looks and then one day she suddenly being kiss by another girl who had a crush on her

A love letter for a marching puppy or something like that.

Edit: here https://dynasty-scans.com/series/a_love_letter_for_the_marching_puppy

last edited at Mar 9, 2019 3:24AM

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

I'm looking for a manga where there were two girls dating a guy (or one of them was just the mistress) and they end up living together in one of the girl's apartments so they have sex a lot because of the heartbreak and one of the girls starts crying during sex because she thinks the other girl doesn't actually love her but in the end they get together

Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017

This.

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

This.

You're awesome, thanks

joined Sep 10, 2017

Looking for one where a girl dates a girl during school but she ends up getting pregnant and breaks up with her. Years down the line the girl encounters her ex with her kid who says shes divorced. Ends with them moving in together and one telling the other that she cant smoke in this house.

To reply you must either login or sign up.