Forum › What's that manga called?

Sans%20titre
joined Jan 25, 2017
Flowers-le-volume-sur-ete-screenshot
joined Nov 22, 2018

Puku Yuri

thanks!!

joined Jan 26, 2019

Hello! I need really help in finding a One Shot. It makes it worse for me because I remember it well but the titles or genres are something I can't remember. Also I'm not sure if it was original or a doujin.

Details:
- 2 girls live together
- 1 girl stays at home the other one is in university
- that girl that stays at home is very obsessive and clingy to the point where she rages when her girlfriend comes back home late
- while that university student tried to make the curfews, she didn't mads it in time and they got into a big fight
- in the end they reconciled in a park

It would be great if someone can help me with that one. I hate forgetting about works I know -_-

Av
joined May 25, 2015

Sounds like it could be in the abandonment issues tag.

Maybe this?

last edited at Jan 29, 2019 1:22AM

joined Jan 26, 2019

Sounds like it could be in the abandonment issues tag.

Maybe this?

Yes, that's it. Thank you! The last time I searched for aaaaangst and abandonment issues was in combination with adult life. >_< still thank u very much!!

D1fdd38e-aaad-4737-b152-cdb07d9b4795
joined Jan 26, 2019

I always forget the name of the manga about a high school teacher, medium/small height, dark hair, and her two roommates, also teachers. It's light and fun and not explicit yuri.

Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017

This.

D1fdd38e-aaad-4737-b152-cdb07d9b4795
joined Jan 26, 2019

Thanks!

Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

Not really looking for a manga but for an author/artist. Said author makes various schoolgirl yuri but his/her gimmick is all his/her doujins exist in the same world even though each doujin features a different couple and their plot is unrelated to eachother (for example doujin 1 features A x B, doujin 2 features C x D and A makes a cameo appearance being C's friend, doujin 3 features E x F with F is shown being B's younger sister, etc etc). I remember the author even made a graph showing how each character is related to eachother.

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

Sounds like Mochi au Lait but it's a fan-maintained graph.

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

Although Yuri Natsu had it's own official graph made for the tank release.

Sans%20titre
joined Jan 25, 2017

The oneshot about a young mother finalizing her divorce (the guy was cheating on her). She lives with her sister-in-law and they have a relationship but she doesn't take it all that seriously just yet. They go to the park with the kid and the sister proposes to her - > happy end

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

The oneshot about a young mother finalizing her divorce (the guy was cheating on her). She lives with her sister-in-law and they have a relationship but she doesn't take it all that seriously just yet. They go to the park with the kid and the sister proposes to her - > happy end

This.

Sans%20titre
joined Jan 25, 2017

Thank you kindly

joined May 24, 2015

God this forum's helpful. Also helps me dig up unbeknownst to me mangas for me to try!
The manga I'm looking for starts with two girls on an "alien" planet (though they are clearly humans), one suggests she uses a pair of VR glasses (that turn the one your looking at into a hunky boy) to simulate a het date. 2nd girl agrees, but wishes 1st girl was looking at her for real. At the end of the date 2nd girl states that the VR glasses are supposed to make a noise when they're working, and 1st girl blushes up a storm

joined Aug 16, 2014

God this forum's helpful. Also helps me dig up unbeknownst to me mangas for me to try!
The manga I'm looking for starts with two girls on an "alien" planet (though they are clearly humans), one suggests she uses a pair of VR glasses (that turn the one your looking at into a hunky boy) to simulate a het date. 2nd girl agrees, but wishes 1st girl was looking at her for real. At the end of the date 2nd girl states that the VR glasses are supposed to make a noise when they're working, and 1st girl blushes up a storm

This?

joined May 24, 2015

God this forum's helpful (omitted)

This?

That's it. I repeat what I left at the top of this post lol

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Hello, I'm looking for the manga with the line "that's improper homosexual behaviour!" I think it's from Mochi? Don't really remember... Does anyone remember?

Av
joined May 25, 2015

Think it's this one, as a comment from a side character

Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

thanks

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Qwertre09 posted:

Think it's this one, as a comment from a side character

Yes it was! Thank you very much!

joined Sep 16, 2014

A madoka doujin where homura and kyouko start to get along and madoka gets a bit jealous. The dj takes place after the series so she's already a concept/god here.

last edited at Feb 4, 2019 12:55PM

joined Aug 16, 2014

A madoka doujin where homura and kyouko start to get along and madoka gets a bit jealous. The dj takes place after the series so she's already a concept/god here.

This?

joined Sep 16, 2014

This?

Yes! Thanks so much!

Flowers-le-volume-sur-ete-screenshot
joined Nov 22, 2018

im looking for this manga where i think they are members of student council, someone threw a chair on her senpai(?) because that snepai accidentally kissed her while sleeping. the main character is a tsundere i think

To reply you must either login or sign up.