Forum › Majyo to Houki to Kurobuchi Megane discussion

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

I reread it also..this is more worthy of anime adaptation than Tsubakuma imho.. :P

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

Took me aaages to complete (read in between other mangas as a pick me up) but it had to be done. Loved every second of it, funny, light hearted but with good ecchi jokes and holly witch there was even character development up in there!? Ticked all the boxes (even some I don't tick!) How does this get overlooked to be animated yet something as new as nitenshi miorita get an anime?! Tribute should be paid to some earlier released Yuri loli mangas (PS massive influx of that specific genre being released or approved for an anime this year? Dafuq happened)

last edited at Aug 15, 2018 2:31AM

Al%c5%afskd
joined Jul 4, 2012

I reread it also..this is more worthy of anime adaptation than Tsubakuma imho.. :P

I also re-read it and wanted to say that it should be made into anime. What the heck :D

Rumia_full_1227580
joined Oct 10, 2018

I like this just for the Blazblue reference

Kanadechan%20sxdvfgbn
joined May 24, 2017

This manga should be animated. It's too great.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Rereading again now for the 3rd time in 5-ish years and it still holds up. Even though i remember some punchlines, the delivery is so good.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

There will probably never be an anime of this, no matter how much it deserves one, but I thought I'd give it a bump on the forums for the new people. This is still so funny, even years after first reading it.

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

Damn it, Throbelisk, I'm trying to reduce the size of my "To Read" list, not expand it.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

More than an anime, I want an extra chapter in which Sheska and Mikan get formally together.

Fb_img_1479131434796
joined Oct 6, 2014

Like the others, I also find myself going back to this manga often. There's something so good with how the story is paced and the payoff. Plus the gags. Still one of the bests out there. Even if it doesn't get animated, I'm glad this was made!

38611606_p02
joined Feb 17, 2019

I loved it. It was hard to not laugh at the library, and the ending was almost perfect. ANIME WHEN?

joined Jul 29, 2022

More than an anime, I want an extra chapter in which Sheska and Mikan get formally together.
I want also this they didn't even know about other person fellings how they end like this author leave every other couple in questionable state and not to mendion how Sheska is always treated by Noriko in manga, where Noriko is happy and Sheska not
I don't like Noriko in the begining I didn't mind this but when she also started behaving like this and still was against Sheska make me dislike this character

last edited at Jul 14, 2023 3:51AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.