Forum › Sweet Little Devil (Series) discussion

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

Same here! I've read all of Nanzaki Iku's works (that are on Dynasty) and they're all reaaaally good. But this one was my first, so I have nice memories tied to it.

joined Mar 2, 2013

I love this one! I feel like something very squeal-worthy should have happened. .

Images_(2)
joined Feb 10, 2013

....what a cute couple...

joined Apr 1, 2013

Same here! I've read all of Nanzaki Iku's works (that are on Dynasty) and they're all reaaaally good. But this one was my first, so I have nice memories tied to it.

joined Apr 1, 2013

One of the firsts yuri mangas i read. The reason why i like to read them!!!

230px-ray_the_animation
joined Feb 2, 2013

one of the best at drawing girl's legs

joined Feb 1, 2013

Really ? Oh well, to each its own I suppose...

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

Really loved this manga, especially the badass mom. One of the best.

Dynasinsompropic
joined Jul 24, 2013

I love Nanzaki Iku's work and this is defiantly my all-time favorite couple :)))))

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Love this, one of my all-time favs as well.

%e5%b0%8f%e8%88%94
joined May 22, 2013

Not easy to get a noodle coming from your nose.

joined Sep 14, 2011

Not easy to get a noodle coming from your nose.

^^ Not often one can say that, either...and it be appropriate :)

%e5%b0%8f%e8%88%94
joined May 22, 2013

There's another 6-page short story of this couple in the standalone volume of Sweet Little Devil, together with Love Prep Room, Our Future Plans, and Starting Over (the latter of which isn't uploaded here on DR yet).
The order is:
1. Sweet Little Devil
2. Heart and Soul
3. Moment Like Fireworks
4. Love Prep Room
5. Our Future Plans
6. Starting Over
7. One and Only

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I'm a bit impressed that Ricchan can be surprisingly aggressive and surprisingly docile at the same time. A woman of rare talents, for sure.

Yuri_Is_My_Lyfe
X
joined Feb 8, 2014

There's another 6-page short story of this couple in the standalone volume of Sweet Little Devil, together with Love Prep Room, Our Future Plans, and Starting Over (the latter of which isn't uploaded here on DR yet).
The order is:
1. Sweet Little Devil
2. Heart and Soul
3. Moment Like Fireworks
4. Love Prep Room
5. Our Future Plans
6. Starting Over
7. One and Only

Correct me if I am misunderstanding what you wrote, but are you saying that this is the same couple in Love Prep Room, Our Future Plans, etc? Because if you are, that would be mistaken. Same artist so the drawings of these characters are similar, but totally different characters with different backgrounds.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

The order is:
1. Sweet Little Devil
2. Heart and Soul
3. Moment Like Fireworks
4. Love Prep Room
5. Our Future Plans
6. Starting Over
7. One and Only

Correct me if I am misunderstanding what you wrote, but are you saying that this is the same couple in Love Prep Room, Our Future Plans, etc? Because if you are, that would be mistaken. Same artist so the drawings of these characters are similar, but totally different characters with different backgrounds.

I think they're saying is all those were printed in the same volume in the order given.

Yuri_Is_My_Lyfe
X
joined Feb 8, 2014

I want to see Ricchan take the lead and top.

Image2
joined Jan 22, 2014

You gotta love Sayo's mom XD

joined Aug 21, 2014

THESE TWO. UGH. PLEASE NANZAKI IKU. MORE!!

This was one of the first yuri mangas I've read (or all of her works to be quite honest). I love them so much my heart hurts. I always come back to re-read it. );

Kawaii_00015143
joined Jan 31, 2013

Can i ask anyone ? If there's a continuation chapter after Moments like fireworks ? Cause i saw it in the net .. Someone posted it but it still in japanese .. Sayo already has short hair in that chapter .. Im just checkin it out .. Cause it will be disappointing if it is another chapter and it wont be translated and add it in the series ..

joined Jul 31, 2013

Agreed with the past two posts. I haven't seen raws and was never sure of its existence, but if there is another chapter then it really should be translated. These two rule.

Also is Nanzaki Iku doing anything nowadays? There are still some untranslated originals (non-doujin) out there, like this age gap I just found http://g.e-hentai.org/g/579649/5f977b849b/, though it looks like yuriproject uploaded this so it's up on there. Someone should get on this too.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

I hope there really is another chapter, I wanna see what happens when they finally come out. Hopefully it'll be both funny and heartwarming.

Yuri%20ultimate
joined Feb 5, 2015

They make me think of an age-swapped ShizuNatsu...and that's definitely a good things. goes off to cool herself down

F494445ccf14390bf6c2ed5513bce72a
joined Oct 31, 2013

Agreed with the past two posts. I haven't seen raws and was never sure of its existence, but if there is another chapter then it really should be translated. These two rule.

Also is Nanzaki Iku doing anything nowadays? There are still some untranslated originals (non-doujin) out there, like this age gap I just found http://g.e-hentai.org/g/579649/5f977b849b/, though it looks like yuriproject uploaded this so it's up on there. Someone should get on this too.

Anyone else noticed they have matching rings here?!?!?
OMG it's been years now I need to find a translation~ I'm even willing to just buy it if it's possible~

Girl%20friends-av
joined Jul 13, 2015

I have the French version of the volume mentioned by candy76041820: http://dynasty-scans.com/anthologies/sweet_little_devil
And yes, there is another story with Sayo and Ritsuko, called "One and Only".
It's only 6 pages long.

I can try to scan them, with the other one-shot "Starting Over" (that one will be more complex, since it's far longer… but it also my favorite of the volume ^^').
And I'm not confident with my English, but since it's only 6 pages long, I could try to translate One and Only, at least.

To reply you must either login or sign up.