Forum › Posts by Miyamoto

Kawaii_00015143
joined Jan 31, 2013

Can i ask anyone ? If there's a continuation chapter after Moments like fireworks ? Cause i saw it in the net .. Someone posted it but it still in japanese .. Sayo already has short hair in that chapter .. Im just checkin it out .. Cause it will be disappointing if it is another chapter and it wont be translated and add it in the series ..

Miyamoto
Baggata Way discussion 26 Oct 03:56
Kawaii_00015143
joined Jan 31, 2013

well .. we just wait .. maybe one of a good translator will have a time to translate .. it's just too frustrating that, when someone starts to translate and later abandoned it. when the story gets to its very interesting chapter it was suddenly abandoned .. hehe .. but let's just wait.. :)

Miyamoto
Kawaii_00015143
joined Jan 31, 2013

the last chapter i read was , chapter 56, so what did happen before the chapter 60? why hayate was blade off? or begun to be an outcast?

Miyamoto
Kawaii_00015143
joined Jan 31, 2013

I'll have the next chapter done by the end of this week guys. Honest.

this is a great news !! can't wait to read it ..

Miyamoto
Kawaii_00015143
joined Jan 31, 2013

Easy answer: it's translated by Horobi no Michi. They're a pretty awesome group, but sadly they haven't uploaded a new release in a year. Here's hoping either someone else pick's this awesome manga up, or (more hopefully) Horobi no Michi comes back.

hoping for it too .. hmm .. :(

Miyamoto
Kawaii_00015143
joined Jan 31, 2013

this manga hasn't been updated .. i'm just asking why ? :)

Miyamoto
Hearts everywhere 14 May 04:18
Kawaii_00015143
joined Jan 31, 2013

Horray ! gudluck with the finals ! :) you can do it mr.E ..

Miyamoto
Kawaii_00015143
joined Jan 31, 2013

chapter 11 is missing ?

Miyamoto
Running out of manga 19 Apr 12:47
Kawaii_00015143
joined Jan 31, 2013

but i don't know how to read the raws and i don't know how to read the characters .. TT.TT ..

First of all, excuse my poor English. And...

Oh, come on.
If you have a motive, learning how to read the characters is not a big deal.
And raws, well, I think you may get an answer if you ask staffs of teams.

So, why don't you just try to?
Within massive power of the Yuri, you'll find Japanese isn't that difficult (except for damn kanjis).

i'll try my very best to learn japanese !! for the sake of yuri !! i'll give it a try !!

last edited at Apr 19, 2013 12:50PM

Miyamoto
Running out of manga 19 Apr 09:28
Kawaii_00015143
joined Jan 31, 2013

i hope i know how to translate .. i just don't know how to read japanese, chinese or korean .. if i know just know every lanuage, i can help them .. i'll translate everything .. i have nothing to do and i'm just at home doing nothing ..

i'm a bit dissappointed with myself .. (>.<)

but i don't know how to read the raws and i don't know how to read the characters .. TT.TT ..

Miyamoto
Running out of manga 19 Apr 08:03
Kawaii_00015143
joined Jan 31, 2013

i hope i know how to translate .. i just don't know how to read japanese, chinese or korean .. if i know just know every lanuage, i can help them .. i'll translate everything .. i have nothing to do and i'm just at home doing nothing ..

i'm a bit dissappointed with myself .. (>.<)

last edited at Apr 19, 2013 8:05AM

Miyamoto
Kawaii_00015143
joined Jan 31, 2013

Me too, i don't really like Sawako, even in the anime. She's somehow.. uh.. not fitting along with the K-On or somethin'? But she's funny so i don't hate her :) .. (For example i really like that part where she was angry, don't remember why or which episode it was, and Mugi said "Will you have cake?" Or somethin' like that and Sawako: ".... I will!" and everyone was like "O.O" :D)
Mugi's just awesome! ^^ I can't find anyone to pair with her but.. uh.. Let's say that she's just for fans :D (I personally really liked Mugi just 'coz she likes to "watch" yuri just like me :) even in the anime, which surprised me xDD)

it was on the first season episode 5 .. :)

Miyamoto
Kawaii_00015143
joined Jan 31, 2013

No new Wife and Wife yet. The tank comes out soon and we'll be working from those scans. This marathon is partially to clear the board so everyone has time to deal with Wife and Wife, though, so hopefully it won't be too long

okay .. thanks .. i'll wait for it even it will take long .. ♥

Miyamoto
Kawaii_00015143
joined Jan 31, 2013

will there be a new wife and wife ? i'm waiting for it .. i'm excited .. ♥

Kawaii_00015143
joined Jan 31, 2013

Havent another scanlator already released some chapters?? I've read this somewhere...

yah .. i read it on mangahere also .. it was translated until the 4th chapter .. dynasty's version is more cleaner that the one that i read before .. :)

last edited at Apr 17, 2013 10:50AM

Kawaii_00015143
joined Jan 31, 2013

Thanks alot for the marathon!! good luck with the rest of your team !! This is what i love about dynastyscans .. and thank for making everyone happy !! :)