Forum › Yuri Natsu -Kagaya Inn- discussion

Homumug
joined Jan 13, 2015

Damn, getting real.

joined Feb 23, 2016

I just love the moomin characters xd

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

I don't understand a crap but if that means that she's gonna back with her old crush then I will get mad by that, it's stupid, it seems this far that the her friend like her

You didn't read "I meet my sister on a dating site?"

Ohh right...I'm still don't understand

That manga is about Daidou and her relationship with her sister, which is set after this and this is how she gets to the point she's at at the beginning of that story.

Tumblr_inline_o3faqeqbgs1s9j5kz_400
joined Mar 10, 2018

I don't understand a crap but if that means that she's gonna back with her old crush then I will get mad by that, it's stupid, it seems this far that the her friend like her

That manga is about Daidou and her relationship with her sister, which is set after this and this is how she gets to the point she's at at the beginning of that story.

Holy crap I never made the connection. Thank you so much for pointing that out

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

This story was never going to 'work out' for them because this is a relationship we know failed because she still has feelings for her sister. This story is set in the past- of the 'I met my sister on a dating site series' and in that they have broke up and she hooks up with her sister.

Everyone who has been reading Mochi before this knew all along Tsu is the EX girlfriend from that story- so it was just a case of us getting to see how they break up.

last edited at Feb 17, 2019 1:49AM

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

This is a true friend right there. Too bad it doesn't work out according to what everyone's saying.
I guess her advice was still good, because it will help her to break up.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

This is a true friend right there. Too bad it doesn't work out according to what everyone's saying.
I guess her advice was still good, because it will help her to break up.

Yup - no way it could work out while she is still so hung up on her sister, so she needs to face that.

Stretch%20full
joined Jun 13, 2012

This story was never going to 'work out' for them because this is a relationship we know failed because she still has feelings for her sister. This story is set in the past- of the 'I met my sister on a dating site series' and in that they have broke up and she hooks up with her sister.

Everyone who has been reading Mochi before this knew all along Tsu is the EX girlfriend from that story- so it was just a case of us getting to see how they break up.

Wait, how could you all so sure the one in "I meet my sister on a dating site" is Daidou?

Avvy
joined Sep 2, 2016

Man, that muppo duct tape comic makes me unreasonably angry

joined Aug 11, 2014

Wait, how could you all so sure the one in "I meet my sister on a dating site" is Daidou?

Because Tsubomi is also a character in "I Met My Sister on a Dating Site", and there's a flashback of them breaking up in the exact same way they broke up here.

Dog%20me
joined Oct 3, 2018

tired of tsubomi storyline tbh

Images
joined Dec 7, 2014

#teamfriendsan

Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

Holy crap I never made the connection. Thank you so much for pointing that out

So, for understand this better, by this situation, Daidou fall in love with her sister?

Icon%20lily
joined Jan 20, 2015

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/yuri_natsu_kagaya_inn_ch65#3

"This is enough, Daidou-san"

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/met_my_sister_on_a_dating_site_ch09

"Daidou-San... You don't love me at all, do you?"

Same name. Same outfit. Same reason for breaking up

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

@CozyCreature12 Why not read the earlier written story - (that is set after this one)- 'I met my sister on a dating site' ?

But to answer your question- Daidou has been in love with her sister since they were young. They used to kiss a lot when they were 16 and 13.

But when she thought her sister got a boyfriend and that she couldn't be with her, she started ignoring her and left for college without talking. (It was all a misunderstanding). Thats where she meets Tsubomi.

Daidou and her sister meet up again by chance several years later, after college and after Daidou has already broke up with Tsu, and end up sorting it out. (Thats the story 'I met my sister on a dating site'. It includes flashbacks to them first kissing as kids, and also Daidou and Tsu stuff).

Daidou was trying to move on from her love of her sister but didn't realise she still loves her too much to do so. Her and Tsu were doomed from the start. It wasn't really eithers fault

last edited at Feb 17, 2019 11:10AM

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

It's not very good, but I made adjustments to the Mochiverse chart

https://imgur.com/a/LZKISzo

I can barely make out the tiny text in this version. Far from optimal, to be frank.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

@Calm Because they are called Daidou, and Kaguya Tsubomi - and look the same? And break up the same for the same reasons. In 'I met my sister' there are flash backs to it - and they also later meet Tsubomi - it's clearly the same people.

last edited at Feb 17, 2019 10:20AM

Homura-devil
joined May 7, 2018

At this point, who doesn't ship Hayashi and Tsubomi?

Fb_img_1506323085663
joined Apr 2, 2017

¿Is Mochi coming back to her old art-style?
Cause I couldn't be happier if she does <3

Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

I'm probably in the minority, but I could really care less about this backstory.

UNLESS

it is because it is setting it up for something more interesting. Like something with her cousin or one of her sisters perhaps.

Icon%20lily
joined Jan 20, 2015

It's not very good, but I made adjustments to the Mochiverse chart

https://imgur.com/a/LZKISzo

I can barely make out the tiny text in this version. Far from optimal, to be frank.

I'd be glad to upload it somewhere else

If you knew a site that could accept a large image

Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

Tsubomi: I broke up with my girlfriend because she turned out to be a damned siscon
Her sisters, mother and aunt, who are all each other's girlfriends: That's rough, buddy.

joined Aug 11, 2014

I'm probably in the minority, but I could really care less about this backstory.

UNLESS

it is because it is setting it up for something more interesting. Like something with her cousin or one of her sisters perhaps.

I mean, she's gotta have something going for her, right? Mochi wouldn't include her as a crossover character and show her side of things unless it was to give her a chance to move on.

...Although... I guess she can't exactly move on just yet, at this point in the timeline, seeing as she still seemed pretty hung up on Ayumu the next time they meet... Unless it's going to turn out that she was only saying those things to the Daidou sisters as a way of clearing up her own feelings and doubts about herself/her family?

Like, she wanted Ayumu's advice on the pros and cons of incest, as the biggest siscon she's ever known (outside of her own family, of course) but given how they parted, she was too proud/embarrassed/awkward to just go and ask for an honest heart-to-heart. So she shows up and puts on a spiteful ex-girlfriend act, expresses all her inner fears in the form of personal attacks, and disappears into the snow after taking Ayumu's passionate rebuttal as unwitting encouragement? I guess that could work.

joined Oct 10, 2016

Let's make an orgy. Along with mom and aunt.

To reply you must either login or sign up.