S.m.%20logo
joined Jun 3, 2017

Still gonna...?

Still going?

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Hello sexual innuendo, who the heck invited you? :P

joined Jul 26, 2016

Mind, hardly the first one to draw the fairly obvious parallels...

I've read recognition of similar innuendo was why Medieval upper-class ladies weren't supposed to cut meat themselves, and then you had the Roman Legions and their jokes about putting swords in sheaths... a fine old tradition there in other words. :d

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

GeneralJ posted:

oh my gosh, page 41

A manga girl in underwear?

Alpha%20avatar
joined Nov 13, 2015

And now there's a delinquent.
Excellent.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

And now there's a delinquent.
Excellent.

Not really a delinquent I think. Just a bored muscle girl who enjoys Dojo hunting.

She'll end up joining the team, of course.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

This manga would look great as an anime. i mean it has Decent and Unique Fights, Girl Knights, Good Comedy, Nice Art(especially the armors design), Decent Plot and Story, a Rare Idea for a World building and Setting, Mild Ecchi AND GAY GIRLS!!. too bad it is barley selling and other gold mine of cliche works are having a blast.

I felt happy that it wasn't cancelled and got picked up by another magazine and I'm totally looking forward to future chapters.

last edited at Jun 21, 2018 10:41AM

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

agggh that translation all over the place, messy I can barely understand a sentence, right now is the only thing standing out of this manga

Sharkexpert12
2017-06-09-10-36-16-
joined Mar 29, 2017

Can confirm weilding a sword and knowing martial arts are very diffrent this girl is going to be smashed.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Technically both the armed and unarmed kinds are martial arts ("arts of Mars", ie. war), but yeah there's a lot of difference in execution. Though when you get down to it any training is better than none at all...

'Course trying to punch someone in armour isn't exactly a winning game plan. Which is also why modern military hand-to-hand training tends to emphasize grappling rather than - as one commenter put it - "breaking fists on helmets".

Alpha%20avatar
joined Nov 13, 2015

Technically both the armed and unarmed kinds are martial arts ("arts of Mars", ie. war), but yeah there's a lot of difference in execution. Though when you get down to it any training is better than none at all...

'Course trying to punch someone in armour isn't exactly a winning game plan. Which is also why modern military hand-to-hand training tends to emphasize grappling rather than - as one commenter put it - "breaking fists on helmets".

I mean, it's not that terrible an idea if you're wearing gauntlets yourself. Could knock somebody off-balance.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Well soldiers had stopped wearing gauntlets by 1700 so yeah. And AFAIK thumping the other guy with your shield or weapon (whence "to pummel") or even kicking was the more popular option even before that...

lmao these senpais though.

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

So many meme can be made with these senpai this chapter

last edited at Jul 5, 2018 12:21AM

joined Sep 9, 2016

That credit page....

grooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooan.

S.m.%20logo
joined Jun 3, 2017

Puns are good.

Phone
joined Oct 7, 2017

finally, an author who understands the appeal of girls in proper full heavy armor, without those ridiculous breastplates that are shaped far too much like. well. breasts.

joined Apr 18, 2018

This manga got cancelled back then before being picked up by other magazine, right? For what reason? Because it got no your stupid usual cliche male lead with harem?

S.m.%20logo
joined Jun 3, 2017

Stupid?

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

This manga got cancelled back then before being picked up by other magazine, right? For what reason? Because it got no your stupid usual cliche male lead with harem?

Might have to do with its rather niche genre, I can't imagine heavy armour combat is a very popular thing in Japan

joined Jul 12, 2017

Does anyone have a link where i could buy this?

Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

Agh I hope this doesn't get/hasn't gotten cancelled again, cause I like this! I also hope the author hasn't put too much on their plate since we've only even seen 2 of the 8 elite knights, let alone gotten to the nationals. I would like it better without all the ecchi junk, but I appreciate that the author had the good sense not to let it bleed into and ruin the cool looking armor.

Pity
joined Jan 11, 2014

That credit page tho. Genius.

To reply you must either login or sign up.