Forum › Hero-san and Former General-san discussion

Images
joined Apr 13, 2018

Shit ! I thought they were purple !!

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

I still don't understand the japanese obsession with girls' panties. Sure they can be cute, but when I was young enough to be chasing girls, I was more interested in what was underneath their panties, than the panties themselves.

Villian%20san%2050per
joined Sep 4, 2018

I still don't understand the japanese obsession with girls' panties. Sure they can be cute, but when I was young enough to be chasing girls, I was more interested in what was underneath their panties, than the panties themselves.

HAHAHAHAHA indeed x'D

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

One has to wonder what the point of a shield Kaijin is. It literally can't attack!
Pretty sure Kyouka is just messing around anyway. Honey also didnt try to off her. This really is an easygoing story and I like that~

You sure make yourself sound like an old geezer...

Anyway, the idea is that panties, as all underwear, are things you don't see. They are private. A layer below what you are allowed to see. The last "defense" in a sense. Lingerie can often be more exciting than plain nudity, because being just one layer away from the true deal gives it more weight.
Now this weird fetishization of panties in Japanese culture is a bit above and beyond what's normal, but the core idea is kind of relatable... maybe.

last edited at Jan 20, 2019 5:16AM

48415285_590924341357470_2320604137500180480_n
joined Jan 1, 2019

When are they gonna do lewd things owo.... hold hands already

Time%20to%20go%20home%20and%20shlick
joined Jan 18, 2016

Those pages once they won were so damn cute, I love it.

One has to wonder what the point of a shield Kaijin is. It literally can't attack!

I'm guessing that they don't send that Kaijin on its own, instead it's probably supposed to take the attacks from the Hero and protect the other Kaijin while they attack, like a tank in an RPG.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

I'm guessing that they don't send that Kaijin on its own, instead it's probably supposed to take the attacks from the Hero and protect the other Kaijin while they attack, like a tank in an RPG.

But normal Kaijin are weak fodder that can barely hurt a toddler. The only one who ever managed to hit Rapid Rabbit merely pushed her... lol

last edited at Jan 20, 2019 5:50AM

joined Jul 26, 2016

"They are white" lmao

Verily, the day did not go entirely to waste.

But normal Kaijin are weak fodder that can barely hurt a toddler. The only one who ever managed to hit Rapid Rabbit merely pushed her... lol

I mean if Toku villains were actually concerned about a semblance of basic tactical effectiveness they'd stop screwing around and just give their shitty mooks proper guns, or the nearest functional equivalent in their technological context, and call it a day...
Hell.
Mere spears would increase their actual combat power by at least one order of magnitude compared to bare hands.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

I mean if Toku villains were actually concerned about a semblance of basic tactical effectiveness they'd stop screwing around and just give their shitty mooks proper guns, or the nearest functional equivalent in their technological context, and call it a day...
Hell.
Mere spears would increase their actual combat power by at least one order of magnitude compared to bare hands.

Considering the last one literally just used glue as a weapon, I suppose they are more akin to really non-lethal Jojo Stands, going by the random powers and weird designs.

Fodder will always be fodder. Only the Generals have any meaning as usual in Tokosatsu lol

joined Jul 26, 2016

Fodder will always be fodder. Only the Generals have any meaning as usual in Tokosatsu lol

Admittedly carrying guns doesn't seem to do all those nameless mooks in Batman et al a lick of good either...

F6027a7c125b156932db27aa264cfb2a
joined Jul 3, 2015

Is this manga gonna be released in English? I really wanna buy it.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

A MOTW that can only defend? It's not unheard of. There was one in Sailor Moon, she could only raise barricades and block openings (like doors or windows) so that the heros wouldn't be able to reach the place the baddies were attacking.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Is this manga gonna be released in English? I really wanna buy it.

It only started recently, so it'll be a while before we even get our first tank, let along an English license.

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

So it's pretty much confirmed that Hayate is at least a bit gay for Honey-san too, even if she's not aware of it. Nice.

joined Oct 17, 2014

I'm sure it had some moves like Captain America. Hayate was just too pissed to give it any openings to attack.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

I can't help but think it's "wapid wabbit" every time.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

I can't help but think it's "wapid wabbit" every time.

Ah'll get you wascally wesbians

Untitled-1
joined Feb 12, 2018

damn it! Kyouka got to see her panties but I didn't see it

joined Jul 26, 2016

I'm sure it had some moves like Captain America. Hayate was just too pissed to give it any openings to attack.

Those discount riot shields aren't going to be very throwable and the design is pretty much specifically intented to not make an effective weapon in the first place, as the whole point in modern riot control is minimising injuries. Historically shields were routinely used quite aggressively and assorted built-in pointy and sharp bits to enhance that aspect were anything but unusual (I could try digging up some rather spectacular examples), but your average author (or game dev) knows and cares jackshit about that and thinks they were little more than portable obstacles - even in the West where shields were relevant for a very long time.
The Japanese, by comparison, went 100% for two-handed weapons and stopped using shields as anything but portable and disposable arrow covers over a millenia ago with predictable effects on their cultural perception of the things...

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

I missed chapter 3 lol
Anyway, this story is really nice.

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

Honey-san is certainly gay enough to be the top. But as of now she's too useless to take the relationship anywhere.

A rabbit themed superhero is actually really cool. The suit has a cool vibe but the rabbit motif makes it so adorably cool.

joined Jul 4, 2018

Do they eventually hold hands like rabbits too?...

joined Feb 22, 2019

where's chapter 5 the raw is already released for a while
https://comic.pixiv.net/viewer/stories/51874

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

where's chapter 5 the raw is already released for a while

The usual typesetter is/was busy for a few weeks.

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

Kyouka is pretty useless huh.

She should get together with Melt more and power up with the force of love.

To reply you must either login or sign up.